Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Poor Okie I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Poor Okie I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Poor Okie I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Poor Okie I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Poor Okie I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Poor Okie I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Poor Okie I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Poor Okie I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Poor Okie I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Poor Okie I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Poor Okie I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Poor Okie I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Poor Okie I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Poor Okie I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Poor Okie I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Poor Okie I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Poor Okie I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Poor Okie I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Poor Okie I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Poor Okie I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Poor Okie

+9
abby ann
Crazy Clown
gampy
alleyrose
Meme
Highlander
Purpleskyz
Ponee
Ssmith
13 posters

Go down

Poor Okie Empty Poor Okie

Post by Ssmith Thu Nov 21, 2013 1:16 pm

Okie Thoughts Thursday Afternoon from OOM&F
11/21/2013
0 Comments

[..okieoilman] I HAVE JUST READ THE REMARKS MADE BY OTHERS REGARDING MY POST THAT RE-CAPS POSTED.

I HAVE GIVEN YOU THE REASON YESTERDAY'S DEBACLE INFLUENCED THE RELEASE FROM THE BANKS AND YOU RECEIVED IT WITH SCORN AND DIS-BELIEF.

WELL I SUPPOSE THAT IS YOUR PEROGITIVE. EVERYTHING REGARDING THE HOLD UP FROM MENTALLY CHALLENGED PEOPLE AT THE BANK WAS FACTUAL AND TRUE.

THE COMMENTS ALLUDED TO ABOUT EXCUSES AND ME BEING DILUSIONAL ARE CERTAINLY NOT APPRECIATED. TO THOSE WHO CONSTANTLY CHALLENGE FACTS BEING FURNISHED (AT NO COST)--LET THEM EAT CAKE.

I HAVE DONE MY BEST TO HONESTLY FURNISH THE BEST INFORMATION I POSSESSED. THOSE DOUBTERS ARE NEARLY ENOUGH TO MAKE ME SIT BACK AND WATCH THEM DIG FOR INFORMATION THAT THEY HAVE NO ACCESS TOO.

THIS IS A DISGUSTING DISPLAY OF CONDUCT BY THOSE WITH NO CONTACTS BECAUSE THIS DOES NOT FIT INTO THEIR OWN OPINIONS WHICH HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH WHERE WE ARE PRESENTLY.

I AM CONTEMPLATING NOT FURNISHING ANY FURTHER INFORMATION AND LEAVE THEM IN THE DARK.

I APPRECIATE ALL THOSE WHO RECEIVE WITH MY BEST INTENTION THE INFORMATION I FURNISH.-----BLESSINGS TO THOSE WHO AREN'T MENTALLY CHALLENGED

[..okieoilman] I HAVE NO INTENT OF PUNISHING ANYONE. ON THE CONTRARY I HAVE ONLY TRIED TO HELP--IF THAT IS AN EXCUSE--SO BE IT. YOU NEED TO REALIZE WHILE OTHER INTEL GATHERERS HAS A CREW HELPING THEM, I HAVE BEEN ENTIRELY ON MY OWN.

IT SURE GET'S LONESOME OUT ON THIS LIMB SOMETIMES. ALSO REALIZE I HAVE BEEN GOING THRU THIS SAGA FOR 10 YEARS NOW AND IT'S TOLL SEEM'S TO JUST NOW BEGINING TO TAKE AN EFFECT ON ME.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Poor Okie Empty Re: Poor Okie

Post by Ponee Thu Nov 21, 2013 1:52 pm

1.  Those who scoff your INTEL have not asked for it so, we don't care that you are handing it out. And, I LOVE CAKE !

2.   I do not want your information and will not go DIG for INFORMATION becasue it is futile.  Everything will happen when it is supposed to happen whether I DIG for information or NOT.

3.   You are providing the BEST INFORMATION YOU CAN GET?  Well then you better stop, because it sucks.

4.   YOU don't Like OUR CONDUCT because we DOUBT YOU ?  WHOOOAAAA have you looked into the mirror lately? Lying fraud ... and a megolomaniac to boot.

5.   Please do not just CONTEMPLATE no longer giving information.  ACT on your GUT FEELING!  QUIT!

6.   You are not going to PUNISH ANYONE??? WTF?  Who are you?  God? 

7.   You have no one helping you?  OH really?  I will bet Special Agent Gibbs and Sambo and a few others  just took that slap in the face. Wow, you are unappreciative of those who HELP YOU! Egomaniac.

8.   Here's a Kleenex and a Quarter.  Wipe your tears, and go call somebody who cares.

Last edited by Ponee on Thu Nov 21, 2013 2:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Thu Nov 21, 2013 1:58 pm

I really hate pity parties !!!  He needs to grow up.  Now watch all his little minnions rally around him and say what a wonderful man he is for what he has done for everyone.  I would love to see a list of ANYTHING he has done of any value.

It can not be written!

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Thu Nov 21, 2013 2:05 pm

ahahahahahaha!!!!!!!

Ponee reading your above posts has just totally made my day! Hell made my week!!!

Pure AWESOMENESS right there!

Poor Okie 3508649203

Last edited by Purpleskyz on Thu Nov 21, 2013 2:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Poor Okie 2245507099Poor Okie 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Highlander Thu Nov 21, 2013 2:07 pm

Okie is the best at playing the sympathy card.  How many times has he contemplated in the past not to provide future posts?  Unfortunately, his inflated ego and the excessive high regard for his own self-importance, the Jokie man will continue to post unsupported, copycat misinformation.
shame 

Poor Okie H923CB709
Highlander
Highlander
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Meme Thu Nov 21, 2013 2:11 pm

if okieoilman would finally shut up then we would have less lies in this world.
ponee........you go with that!  loved your post  Poor Okie 2243815925 

If you can't laugh at yourself, you have not lived.
Meme
Meme
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Thu Nov 21, 2013 2:11 pm

The visions of this 70+ year old man sitting in front of a computer, reading the negative stuff about himself and then boo hooing about it  is just ludicrous ! 

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by alleyrose Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:34 pm

Hahahahahahaha Ponee that's GOLD! I wonder if Okie reads the posts made here? Well if he does SUCK IT UP OKIE YOU'RE AN IDIOT!!

All we have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to us.........~Gandalf~

Come visit me: www.alleysplace.net
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alleysplace1/
alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Poor Okie Empty Okie doesn't like people calling him down on his pathetic post. Says he may quit... This may be a great day for the Dinar community.

Post by gampy Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:38 pm

Okie doesn't like people calling him down on his pathetic post. Says he may quit... This may be a great day for the Dinar community.

gampy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazy Clown Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:58 pm

I have been away for a bit. But I see some things never change. Opie, oops Okie & Tony are flat out spreading false info. What goobers.
Crazy Clown
Crazy Clown
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Thu Nov 21, 2013 4:13 pm

Okie, How about an apology to all of the people you have misled all these years?  Do you ever think about the impact you have on people's lives?  Obviously you read all the praises people sing in your honor and how much respect some have for you.  Do you ever think about the letdown that person, who is about to lose their house, has when your intel never comes true?  What about that person who is living in their car just waiting for the day they can cash in their IQD?  I've read posts from people in dire straights and your intel is what they are hanging on to.  Of course they should be dealing with their situation without counting on the IQD to revalue, but the fact is they are pinning all of their hopes on the RV.  Shame on you for leading these poor folks on.  How about you knock off all the crap about landing your stupid plane, quit telling all of your lies and say I'M SORRY!  And that goes for Tony and the rest!

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Thu Nov 21, 2013 4:21 pm

He has 199 comments on Recaps..... they shut the comments off.  They removed the negative ones.   But they let everyone crucify Loechin.  Interesting.  Loechin, you really should be upset that they let that happen.  They protect everyone but you??? Guess you are not special.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by abby ann Thu Nov 21, 2013 4:52 pm

COME EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!! DIDN'T YOU KNOW ,THAT YOU SHOULD NEVER GO TO THE BANK ON A BUS!!!!!!!!!!! WHEN I JUST A LITTLE GIRL . MY Daddy  SAID NEVER EVER GO TO THE BANK ON A BUS!!!!!!!!!!!!! BOY OH BOY ..........I THOUGHT EVERYBODY KNEW THAT.......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Poor Okie 1656125192 Poor Okie 2322496710 Poor Okie 3508649203 
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:05 pm

WOW !!!  Just another saga in another episode of "As the Stomach Turns "  !!
JOKIE : If you were a baseball player your batting average would be .001 because that's the number of correct calls you've had in 10 years. In any other segment of society you would have been the laughing stock galore and NO ONE would have anything to do with you.

But in fantasyland dinarland you reign supreme among the sheepie because you offer hopium , a drug addicted by wannabe dollar millionaires, correct that billionaires ! that since we are now approaching $38 , wait $39 now (remember the penalty of delaying us Iraq-shame on you, pay us more !!)

And your ego of having the sheepie under your spell keeps you moving forward with pride because anyone as deceitful as you have been for 10 years has no ounce of compassion or care for anyone's feelings you've wrecked. Who you say ? Those that have quit their jobs because you told them to; millions of dollars spent on currency purchases, reserves. God only knows how many people are homeless now, lost businesses or gone bankrupt counting on you "being right this time".
But there's more sheepie's lives for you to ruin, keep that ego going !! That's all that really matters right !!

And Recaps : Is there really a more two faced group then yourselves ??  I love it how you bellowed to the almighty Okster and posted only "blessing " comments from probably all OOM members . What happened to the 200-300 people who wrote "fine, don't post anymore, good riddance !!   But NO,  what would your advertisers say ??  You need the hits right ??  You'll always be a WHORE for $$.

What's most despicable about you Recaps is the phony notion that you are "good Christians". You think because you post anyone's comments that quote scripture or mention Jesus that you are ethical , good Christians ?/  Think again.  Being on the side of lie after lie, being on the side of deceit, being on the side of harm to your readers , being on the side of wrong makes you the enemy of Jesus & God.

But in all the REAL morons in all of this are the sheepie. Your grasp of the lack of reality, the blindness of right & wrong due to your hunger for greed makes you the worst losers and the lowest of the low. You truly are the type that God would do another 40 days & 40 nights of flood to rid of you.  He would rain down upon you showers of comets to end your pity . Read the bible, his reasons for doing such are part of past history. That is if you believe fables.

Look here comes another post from your God like favorite Gurus, It's going to RV tomorrow and YEP the rate is now over $40 !!  Hallelujah DEAR JESUS !!Poor Okie 1656125192 Poor Okie 1656125192 Poor Okie 1656125192

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:23 pm

STANDING OVATION FLORIDA GUY!

Poor Okie 1233_hand_clapping

Last edited by Ponee on Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:25 pm

Ponee wrote:STANDING OVATION FLORIDA GUY!
It's a dirty job......BUT someone has to do it !!:chase:

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Fri Nov 22, 2013 12:27 am

Okie?  Hey I see P. T. standing over there clapping.  Hey, P. T. whadda say?

Clowns!  Nothing but clowns, this circus is full of clowns.  It's a FACT.  Step right up folks, come see the clowns.  WE have big ones, short ones, tall ones, small ones.  We have thin ones, wide ones, oblong ones and more.  We have liars, speculators, pilots, engineers (train), why we even got Pinocchio impersonators.   Yes siree Bobaloo folks, come on down to the Big Top and see the clowns.  A dime, one thin dime.   Shoot folks, ol' Okie been yarnin' about folks goin' to banks already.  Mercy, ever body knows that them thar banks don't know who has dinar.  Any body with any sense knows that.  Besides, if the banks have the RV, then the mummble jummble put out by Okie and his cohorts back a ways must be balderdash cause they was a blamin' the banks for holdin' up the rv.  Yessiree folks, step right up and take a look at these clowns.  For a dime, one thin dime will get you a ring side seat. 

Popcorn, peanuts, candy coated snacks.  Get your hot dogs and snow cones right here.  Soda pop, iced tea and pizza.  WE got it all folks right over there on the midway.  Cotton candy.  Carmel corn and taffy.  Popcorn, peanuts...... .

Come on down to the Big Top, see the clowns in the center ring.  SOON they say???  How long have we heard that one?  Soon ...... .
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Daox13 Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:57 am

Guys its like talking to a wall.. Its a big fat dense wall...

Okie is nothing more then so0meone who cares not for others or the success of others but only of himself. He will use anything and everything in order to make money. The problem with financial investments in general is it brings you closer to the sharks.
Sharks are not someone who you can trust however they have perfected the art of blending in. They never stop no matter what and will eat basically anything in their path. No fish is safe and the only way to deal with them is to leave them alone.

Okie no matter what we do will more then likely continue to infect others.. He will either get tired of his name and change it or he will ignore the comments and stay in his safe haven of recaps.

I hate to say it but at this point ANYONE who still believes any of his filth after what he has put them through deserves the roller coaster ride.

I read Okie's post because of the entertainment, nothing more.

couch  Always Be Cautiously Optimistic
Daox13
Daox13
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Sat Nov 23, 2013 5:44 am

The last person who said let them eat cake ...lost her ability to do so...Marie Antoinette...your fall from grace will come just as ignominiously...at best,you should be in the slammer okie jokie

Poor Okie 1570665320

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It's the courage to continue that counts."
Winston Churchill
(1874-1965)
hug

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by wpsmit Sat Nov 23, 2013 8:37 pm

Join me Ponee?

That's OKIE on the top....This cake's for you OKIE....as for the rest of you, please join Ponee and me, but only if you blasphemed OKIE!

Poor Okie Big+ass+cake

EVEN CRAZIES LOVE INDEPENDENCE DAY
wpsmit
wpsmit
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum