Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
A message from your favorite Senator I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
A message from your favorite Senator I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
A message from your favorite Senator I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
A message from your favorite Senator I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
A message from your favorite Senator I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
A message from your favorite Senator I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
A message from your favorite Senator I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
A message from your favorite Senator I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
A message from your favorite Senator I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
A message from your favorite Senator I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
A message from your favorite Senator I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
A message from your favorite Senator I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
A message from your favorite Senator I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
A message from your favorite Senator I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
A message from your favorite Senator I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
A message from your favorite Senator I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
A message from your favorite Senator I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
A message from your favorite Senator I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
A message from your favorite Senator I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
A message from your favorite Senator I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

A message from your favorite Senator

4 posters

Go down

A message from your favorite Senator Empty A message from your favorite Senator

Post by doodoo Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:03 am

And Dr Zeus's message also...

A message from your favorite Senator 1384124_493572077423939_1267261988_n

SENATOR DOODOO
Support Term Limits for US Congress
doodoo
doodoo
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

A message from your favorite Senator Empty Re: A message from your favorite Senator

Post by Ponee Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:09 am

PERFECT !

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

A message from your favorite Senator Empty Re: A message from your favorite Senator

Post by doodoo Wed Nov 20, 2013 12:03 pm

Thank you Ponee, and How are you this morning?

I've decided to spend the day with my loved ones in DDD land today. There's not too much I can do in Washington. I mean most of us (conservatives) have been trying to tell tell them what a big mess this whole thing was going to be since the Day they passed it so they could read it.  

Barry's out campaigning to market the doomed for failure Nov 30th new and improved website. It's going to be WONDERFUL. And btw if he can break the law (again) and the insurance companies agree to rewrite your old, crummy, tailored to fit your needs and budget policies for 1 year, then you can keep your plan and you doctor period...Well for a year anyway. Oh wait, not the doctors whom United Healthcare kicked out of their networks.

Of course we've heard from the big dog himself how it is a very complex problem to computerize this system with all of the government bureaucracy that is inherent in any project. Having not worked a day of his life in the private sector , how could he possibly have a clue of what effort goes in to any website building?    

Please, Please, give me $600 million and 3 years and I will deliver an on time, state of the art web system and give each of my good friends here $1 million and donate $100 million to a veterans' family charity, and still be a $100 millionaire myself. But I still would not believe in it as a viable solution to healthcare.

Thank you my fellow DDD'ers and Constituents.

VOTE doodoo in 16 (not sure what office yet) early and often...jk about the often, after all I am clearly not a Liberal.

Rant over Ponee, keep up the excellent work.

THE HONORABLE SENATOR DOODOO

SENATOR DOODOO
Support Term Limits for US Congress
doodoo
doodoo
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Lil Sister Wed Nov 27, 2013 10:53 am

Nice to see back with a vengeance !  Keep up the good work !
Lil Sister
Lil Sister
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by wpsmit Wed Nov 27, 2013 11:21 am

Little sister, don't you
Little sister, don't you
Little sister, don't you kiss me once or twice
Then say it's very nice
And then you run

Well, I dated your big sister
And took her to a show
I went for some candy
Along came jim dandy
And they snuck right out of the door

Little sister, don't you