Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Okies New Post...OKIE goes from being a PILOT to a COWBOY!  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Okies New Post...OKIE goes from being a PILOT to a COWBOY!  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Okies New Post...OKIE goes from being a PILOT to a COWBOY!  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Okies New Post...OKIE goes from being a PILOT to a COWBOY!  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Okies New Post...OKIE goes from being a PILOT to a COWBOY!  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Okies New Post...OKIE goes from being a PILOT to a COWBOY!  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Okies New Post...OKIE goes from being a PILOT to a COWBOY!  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Okies New Post...OKIE goes from being a PILOT to a COWBOY!  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Okies New Post...OKIE goes from being a PILOT to a COWBOY!  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Okies New Post...OKIE goes from being a PILOT to a COWBOY!  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Okies New Post...OKIE goes from being a PILOT to a COWBOY!  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Okies New Post...OKIE goes from being a PILOT to a COWBOY!  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Okies New Post...OKIE goes from being a PILOT to a COWBOY!  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Okies New Post...OKIE goes from being a PILOT to a COWBOY!  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Okies New Post...OKIE goes from being a PILOT to a COWBOY!  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Okies New Post...OKIE goes from being a PILOT to a COWBOY!  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Okies New Post...OKIE goes from being a PILOT to a COWBOY!  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Okies New Post...OKIE goes from being a PILOT to a COWBOY!  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Okies New Post...OKIE goes from being a PILOT to a COWBOY!  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Okies New Post...OKIE goes from being a PILOT to a COWBOY!  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Okies New Post...OKIE goes from being a PILOT to a COWBOY!

+5
ou812
Kevind53
dinarling
HezekiaH
Horizon
9 posters

Go down

Okies New Post...OKIE goes from being a PILOT to a COWBOY!  Empty Okies New Post...OKIE goes from being a PILOT to a COWBOY!

Post by Horizon Tue Nov 19, 2013 1:35 pm

GOOD TUESDAY AFTERNOON AMERICA, SHIPS AT SEA AND ALL OUR WORLD WIDE FRIENDS.

WELL, IT'S HIGH NOON AT THE O.K. CORRAL AND THERE WILL NOT BE A GUN FIGHT TODAY BECAUSE THE CORRAL IS SO FULL OF DINARIANS THERE ARE NO ROOM FOR THE GUNFIGHT.(THE CORRAL IS LOCATED NEXT TO THE BANK) THE FOLK'S AT THE O.K. CORRAL ARE ARMED TODAY WITH A STASH OF FUNNY LOOKING MONEY THAT SOME TIME BACK THEY WERE MADE FUN OF BECAUSE THEY WERE TOLD IT WAS WORTHLESS. NOW INSTEAD OF A GUNFIGHT THERE WILL BE A FIGHT TO GET TO THE BANKS FIRST--PITY THEM--THEY DON'T REALIZE THEIR EMOTIONS AND ACTIONS COULD BE A HINDRENCE TO US ALL. I KNOW PERSONALLY I DO NOT DESIRE TO HAVE FOOT PRINTS ON MY BACK GETTING INTO THE BANK. THE MYRIAD OF PEOPLE THAT TRY'S TO PRE-EMPT THE SYSTEM CASHING IN ONLY A SINGLE NOTE WILL BE A LINE EQUIVILENT TO A BLACK FRIDAY SALE AT WAL-MART.

THESE PEOPLE IF THEY WILL USE RESERVATION CAN ACCOMPOLISH THEIR PURPOSE BY HONORING THEIR APPOINTMENT. THERE SHOULD NOT BE A LONG INTERVAL BEFORE EACH HAS THAT "SPECIAL APPOINTMENT" TO EXCHANGE THEIR COMPLETE "STASH". AS OF THIS EXACT MOMENT I AM INFORMED THE 800 NUMBERS FOR OUR APPOINTMENTS COULD BE TODAY OR TOMMOROW. THERE A GREAT DEAL OF PRESSURE TO GET THIS ACCOMPOLISHED BECAUSE IRAQI RATE HAS REACHED THE PLATEAU NEEDED TO FACILITATE THE ACTIVATION PROCESS. WE ARE IN A MOMENT TO MOMENT MODE THAT CAN BECOME ACTIVE LITTERALY AT ANY TIME. OUR FINANCIAL REDEMTION DRAWETH NIGH----KEEP THE FAITH AND START GIVING THANKS FOR OUR IMMENENT FINANCIAL BLESSING.------BLESSINGS GALORE

Okies New Post...OKIE goes from being a PILOT to a COWBOY!  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...Okies New Post...OKIE goes from being a PILOT to a COWBOY!  7_6_8

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Okies New Post...OKIE goes from being a PILOT to a COWBOY!  Empty Re: Okies New Post...OKIE goes from being a PILOT to a COWBOY!

Post by HezekiaH Tue Nov 19, 2013 2:10 pm

Thank-you OKIE!!!!!!!!

Wealth is what you have when all your money is gone!!!
HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Okies New Post...OKIE goes from being a PILOT to a COWBOY!  Empty Re: Okies New Post...OKIE goes from being a PILOT to a COWBOY!

Post by Horizon Tue Nov 19, 2013 2:30 pm

I hope he is right this time!!!! Whoo Hooo.....Okies New Post...OKIE goes from being a PILOT to a COWBOY!  1150991001

Okies New Post...OKIE goes from being a PILOT to a COWBOY!  1150991001 cashingIn 
cashingIn cashingIn cashingIn cashingIn
 cashingIn cashingIn Okies New Post...OKIE goes from being a PILOT to a COWBOY!  1150991001 Okies New Post...OKIE goes from being a PILOT to a COWBOY!  1150991001 

Okies New Post...OKIE goes from being a PILOT to a COWBOY!  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...Okies New Post...OKIE goes from being a PILOT to a COWBOY!  7_6_8

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarling Tue Nov 19, 2013 2:49 pm

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Right? Ever?
dinarling
dinarling
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Nov 19, 2013 4:32 pm

Okies New Post...OKIE goes from being a PILOT to a COWBOY!  Idiotc10

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Okies New Post...OKIE goes from being a PILOT to a COWBOY!  2805820865  Okies New Post...OKIE goes from being a PILOT to a COWBOY!  2805820865  Okies New Post...OKIE goes from being a PILOT to a COWBOY!  2805820865  Okies New Post...OKIE goes from being a PILOT to a COWBOY!  2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by ou812 Tue Nov 19, 2013 4:42 pm

Okie you're just the best.

ou812
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by abby ann Tue Nov 19, 2013 4:47 pm

BOY OH BOY!!!!!!!!!!! I'M GOING TO THE BANK AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AFTER 20,000,000 TRIPS TO THE BANK!!!!!!!!!!!!  I GUESS I CAN GO AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Tue Nov 19, 2013 5:28 pm

He goes from being a pilot landing planes, a baker making cakes, an obstetrician delivering babies, a cowboy in a gun fight corralling the dinarians. Honestly, how can anyone take him seriously?

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by clayf Tue Nov 19, 2013 6:27 pm

Im pretty sure I feel myself about ready to PUKE....okie ,!!Whatever....  Okies New Post...OKIE goes from being a PILOT to a COWBOY!  1656125192
clayf
clayf
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Tue Nov 19, 2013 6:30 pm

Right beside you there clayf

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Nov 19, 2013 7:04 pm

Okies New Post...OKIE goes from being a PILOT to a COWBOY!  25118110

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Okies New Post...OKIE goes from being a PILOT to a COWBOY!  2805820865  Okies New Post...OKIE goes from being a PILOT to a COWBOY!  2805820865  Okies New Post...OKIE goes from being a PILOT to a COWBOY!  2805820865  Okies New Post...OKIE goes from being a PILOT to a COWBOY!  2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by John.N Wed Nov 20, 2013 1:53 am

Just stopping by for my weekly laugh. Nothing has changed but Okies a cowboy now must have been a good bump on the head when he fell.  Oh wait he's always been this stupid. Lol

:gobble:

John.N
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Wed Nov 20, 2013 1:56 am

Yes John, we made the comment the other day that his posts were BORING .... so I guess it got back to him and he decided to change it up a bit.  Didn't help.  I am still totally bored.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by John.N Wed Nov 20, 2013 2:02 am

I agree Ponee,
Same old gibberish guru talk. 

John.N
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum