Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Toys R Us Surveillance Video Shows Parents Using Children To Help Them Steal (Video) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Toys R Us Surveillance Video Shows Parents Using Children To Help Them Steal (Video) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Toys R Us Surveillance Video Shows Parents Using Children To Help Them Steal (Video) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Toys R Us Surveillance Video Shows Parents Using Children To Help Them Steal (Video) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Toys R Us Surveillance Video Shows Parents Using Children To Help Them Steal (Video) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Toys R Us Surveillance Video Shows Parents Using Children To Help Them Steal (Video) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Toys R Us Surveillance Video Shows Parents Using Children To Help Them Steal (Video) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Toys R Us Surveillance Video Shows Parents Using Children To Help Them Steal (Video) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Toys R Us Surveillance Video Shows Parents Using Children To Help Them Steal (Video) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Toys R Us Surveillance Video Shows Parents Using Children To Help Them Steal (Video) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Toys R Us Surveillance Video Shows Parents Using Children To Help Them Steal (Video) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Toys R Us Surveillance Video Shows Parents Using Children To Help Them Steal (Video) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Toys R Us Surveillance Video Shows Parents Using Children To Help Them Steal (Video) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Toys R Us Surveillance Video Shows Parents Using Children To Help Them Steal (Video) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Toys R Us Surveillance Video Shows Parents Using Children To Help Them Steal (Video) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Toys R Us Surveillance Video Shows Parents Using Children To Help Them Steal (Video) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Toys R Us Surveillance Video Shows Parents Using Children To Help Them Steal (Video) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Toys R Us Surveillance Video Shows Parents Using Children To Help Them Steal (Video) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Toys R Us Surveillance Video Shows Parents Using Children To Help Them Steal (Video) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Toys R Us Surveillance Video Shows Parents Using Children To Help Them Steal (Video) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Toys R Us Surveillance Video Shows Parents Using Children To Help Them Steal (Video)

Go down

Toys R Us Surveillance Video Shows Parents Using Children To Help Them Steal (Video) Empty Toys R Us Surveillance Video Shows Parents Using Children To Help Them Steal (Video)

Post by Ponee Sun Nov 17, 2013 12:36 pm

Toys R Us Surveillance Video Shows Parents Using Children To Help Them Steal (Video)

By Jonathan Wolfe, Fri, November 15, 2013

Several years ago, I used to work as a sales associate at an auto parts store. In addition to car parts, we also sold dirt bikes and ATV’s. I’ll never forget the day a customer used his infant daughter as a decoy to steal one of the dirt bikes.

I was walking around the sales floor when I saw the man and his daughter walk in. The daughter walked up to me and asked if I could show her where the bathroom was. I said of course and walked her over. I was gone for maybe two or three minutes. When I got back, the father was waiting for his daughter and said he was ready to leave. They left, and I assumed he didn’t want to buy anything. But a few minutes later I looked up at the dirt bike rack and noticed a bike was missing.

My manager and I took a look at the security video. Sure enough, as soon as I walked his daughter to the bathroom, the man wheeled one of the dirt bikes right out the door. It was a slow morning and only two people were scheduled, so no one saw him do it.

I thought what happened must have been incredibly rare, but I’ve since seen several stories in the news of parents using their children to help them steal. Here’s a new one for you.
Surveillance video out of a Boca Raton, Florida Toys R Us shows a family of nine using their children to help steal a number of tech devices from the store. On the video (see below) the children are seen removing security devices from the merchandise before the family walks out of the store with the stolen goods.

The Baca Raton Sheriff’s office confirms that the children were told by their parents to remove the security devices. The family has not been identified at this time, and police are actively investigating the issue.

Here’s video of the family-organized theft:

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum