Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
In effort to reduce inflation, CBI intends to issue bonds estimated at 3 billion dinars I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
In effort to reduce inflation, CBI intends to issue bonds estimated at 3 billion dinars I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
In effort to reduce inflation, CBI intends to issue bonds estimated at 3 billion dinars I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
In effort to reduce inflation, CBI intends to issue bonds estimated at 3 billion dinars I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
In effort to reduce inflation, CBI intends to issue bonds estimated at 3 billion dinars I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
In effort to reduce inflation, CBI intends to issue bonds estimated at 3 billion dinars I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
In effort to reduce inflation, CBI intends to issue bonds estimated at 3 billion dinars I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
In effort to reduce inflation, CBI intends to issue bonds estimated at 3 billion dinars I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
In effort to reduce inflation, CBI intends to issue bonds estimated at 3 billion dinars I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
In effort to reduce inflation, CBI intends to issue bonds estimated at 3 billion dinars I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
In effort to reduce inflation, CBI intends to issue bonds estimated at 3 billion dinars I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
In effort to reduce inflation, CBI intends to issue bonds estimated at 3 billion dinars I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
In effort to reduce inflation, CBI intends to issue bonds estimated at 3 billion dinars I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
In effort to reduce inflation, CBI intends to issue bonds estimated at 3 billion dinars I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
In effort to reduce inflation, CBI intends to issue bonds estimated at 3 billion dinars I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
In effort to reduce inflation, CBI intends to issue bonds estimated at 3 billion dinars I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
In effort to reduce inflation, CBI intends to issue bonds estimated at 3 billion dinars I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
In effort to reduce inflation, CBI intends to issue bonds estimated at 3 billion dinars I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
In effort to reduce inflation, CBI intends to issue bonds estimated at 3 billion dinars I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
In effort to reduce inflation, CBI intends to issue bonds estimated at 3 billion dinars I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

In effort to reduce inflation, CBI intends to issue bonds estimated at 3 billion dinars

Go down

In effort to reduce inflation, CBI intends to issue bonds estimated at 3 billion dinars Empty In effort to reduce inflation, CBI intends to issue bonds estimated at 3 billion dinars

Post by Ponee Sun Nov 17, 2013 6:58 am

In effort to reduce inflation, CBI intends to issue bonds estimated at 3 billion dinars

In effort to reduce inflation, CBI intends to issue bonds estimated at 3 billion dinars FE45848E-9290-4EC5-9961-4179098CB6A3_w268_r1_cx0_cy10_cw0

15/11/2013

Intends to CBI, as part of its plans to reduce the level of inflation, to issue a bond loan in Iraqi dinars, and for the first time since 2003.
announced general manager combating money laundering and terrorism financing in the bank Khalid Hameed Cltag, the issuance of these bonds will pull block yet Markets estimated three billion dinars. to that expressed Economists satisfaction with the move, which they described as good, and said it will contribute to reducing inflation, calling for the central bank to the need to educate the citizens of the importance of these bonds and benefits of financial such as launch.

said economist appearance of Mohammed Saleh need to take a lot of measures such as the launch of these bonds, fearing the control of the banks it instead of citizens, stressing the need to adopt modern methods: including the launch of bonds electronic, not paper, as well as making interest rate by a competitor of interest offered by banks on deposits of citizens.
The process of issuing bonds loan is one of the options monetary policy that is used to pull the blocks cash from citizens, including serves to reduce inflation in Iraq. backed the Finance Committee in the House of Representatives this step, stressing that the central bank will be the guarantor of these bonds no fear of buying them. confirmed Committee member Najiba Najib said the move is good, although the actual value of these bonds convergence of three billion dinars, which is a small percentage compared to mass current monetary, calling on citizens to buy them.

This is estimated by economists in Iraq, the size of the money supply compacta among citizens as well as traded on the market at $ three trillion Iraqi dinars matter which some have described as representing a significant financial inflation.

http://www.iraqhurr.org/content/article/25169207.html

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum