Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Al Qaeda-Linked Syrian Rebels Accidentally Beheaded One Of Their Own DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Al Qaeda-Linked Syrian Rebels Accidentally Beheaded One Of Their Own

2 posters

Go down

Al Qaeda-Linked Syrian Rebels Accidentally Beheaded One Of Their Own Empty Al Qaeda-Linked Syrian Rebels Accidentally Beheaded One Of Their Own

Post by Ponee Sat Nov 16, 2013 10:05 am

Al Qaeda-Linked Syrian Rebels Accidentally Beheaded One Of Their Own

Al Qaeda-Linked Syrian Rebels Accidentally Beheaded One Of Their Own ISIS

By Sarah Rae Fruchtnicht, Fri, November 15, 2013

Al Qaeda-linked Syrian rebels apologized for decapitating one of their allied fighters by accident and asked for “understanding and forgiveness.”

A video of the decapitation posted online shows members of the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS) and al-Sham holding a decapitated head in the air and denouncing the victim for fighting for their sworn enemy, Bashar Assad.

After the video went live, fighters from Ahrar al-Sham, a Sunni Islamist rebel group, recognized the severed head in the video.

An ISIS spokesman, Omar al-Qahtani, later said that the man was Mohammed Fares, who was reported missing several days prior to the execution. Al-Qahtani said Fares had been injured outside rebel-held Aleppo.

When ISIS members brought him to a hospital, Fares thought he was being taken in by Assad forces. He asked them to kill him, and ISIS members assumed he was a fighter who would rather die than be taken in by ISIS.

In a statement, ISIS cited a story in which Mohammed said Allah forgives a man who mistakenly kills someone.

Sources: New York Daily News, The Telegraph

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Al Qaeda-Linked Syrian Rebels Accidentally Beheaded One Of Their Own Empty Re: Al Qaeda-Linked Syrian Rebels Accidentally Beheaded One Of Their Own

Post by alleyrose Sat Nov 16, 2013 4:16 pm

I can't stand this who the frig do they think they are cutting off someone's head!! I know it happens all the time over there and that's their customs but whatever we allow this race of people into our countries!! Leaves me cold!

All we have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to us.........~Gandalf~

Come visit me: www.alleysplace.net
alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down