Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The MOUNTAIN GOAT GURU is proved to be a FRAUD I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The MOUNTAIN GOAT GURU is proved to be a FRAUD I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
The MOUNTAIN GOAT GURU is proved to be a FRAUD I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The MOUNTAIN GOAT GURU is proved to be a FRAUD I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The MOUNTAIN GOAT GURU is proved to be a FRAUD I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The MOUNTAIN GOAT GURU is proved to be a FRAUD I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The MOUNTAIN GOAT GURU is proved to be a FRAUD I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The MOUNTAIN GOAT GURU is proved to be a FRAUD I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The MOUNTAIN GOAT GURU is proved to be a FRAUD I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The MOUNTAIN GOAT GURU is proved to be a FRAUD I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The MOUNTAIN GOAT GURU is proved to be a FRAUD I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The MOUNTAIN GOAT GURU is proved to be a FRAUD I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The MOUNTAIN GOAT GURU is proved to be a FRAUD I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The MOUNTAIN GOAT GURU is proved to be a FRAUD I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The MOUNTAIN GOAT GURU is proved to be a FRAUD I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The MOUNTAIN GOAT GURU is proved to be a FRAUD I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The MOUNTAIN GOAT GURU is proved to be a FRAUD I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
The MOUNTAIN GOAT GURU is proved to be a FRAUD I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
The MOUNTAIN GOAT GURU is proved to be a FRAUD I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
The MOUNTAIN GOAT GURU is proved to be a FRAUD I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

The MOUNTAIN GOAT GURU is proved to be a FRAUD

+12
nickgiammarino
onemore
HezekiaH
TLF
Woodie007
Kevind53
catman
John K
Jayzze
Ponee
Horizon
Ssmith
16 posters

Go down

The MOUNTAIN GOAT GURU is proved to be a FRAUD Empty The MOUNTAIN GOAT GURU is proved to be a FRAUD

Post by Ssmith Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:11 am

What I found interesting was a comment from Mal (and the fact that Dinar Recaps let it be posted).  All the gibberish about Christmas Markets in Bavaria was copied, word for word, from a travel website.  

mal

11/14/2013 2:20pm

Here is where this person copied this post from for those that still believe this is some person living in Germany...

http://www.bavaria.by/christmas-markets-bavaria-germany

"It's Thursday & Looking Good" by Mnt.Goat Posted by GeorgeH at TNT Forum
11/14/2013
32 Comments

Hi all. Wanted to post a mnt goat update just recieved today. Sounds like we are sooo close.  Have a nice day!  George

Mountain Goat: Hi Everyone,

Bavarian weather is now very cold already in the mountains. The top peaks are now white and soon the valleys too will be covered. It is difficult now to hike and I miss it but now is coming close to holiday shopping and all the preparations to consume our time. Christmas is a wonderful, special time in Bavaria and Germany as a whole.  

Bavaria's cities, towns and villages are filled with Christmas magic during the holiday season. The Christmas Market season runs throughout the Advent period, from the end of Novemberto the third week of December. The markets are generally held in the Town Square and each has its own unique atmosphere.

But common threads include, decorated stalls heaped with traditional Christmas decorations, toys and gifts and the aromas of mulled wine, grilled sausages, Christmas biscuits and gingerbread .
Read More Link on Right

St. Nikolaus, the German Santa Claus, often pays a visit. Christmas carol singing and Christmas concerts usually coincide with the markets, which are generally open seven days a week and run well into the evenings.

Meine Kinder especially enjoy being around all the festivities and so does Meine Hubby as we all hold hands and stroll through the village in the evenings.

This year, in particular, I will remember this Christmas magic. I will think of all of you dinarian friends over these years too, since with this time of preparation it will be the blessings bestowed upon us and the prayers of gratitude for the special gift about to be given to us all. Yes – this will be special Christmas for all of us.     

I wanted to email some news to all for a brief update on now what I am hearing about this currency revaluation of Iraq dinar. All news is still very good and we are still on track to begin exchanges on Monday.  

My sources tell me that Iraq did not yet announce revaluation and they did not revalue currency. This is just rumor and conjecture on the parts of many intel providers. Please do not get confused by this news. I am not calling anyone a liar since this is the news they heard but it conflicts with my news.

Instead they simply loaded more money on their cards as final payments on pension and welfare programs were made this week. The rates varied according to the programs allowed. Yes- the people in Iraq are very happy! These QI Cards are not yet international. As I have said and repeat again today these cards cannot go international until the formal revaluation announcement is made in Iraq.

About this so-called RV Announcement

This RV will be kicked off when the CBI site rate is changed. This is essentially the announcement. Then, if not at the same time, the international exchanges and banks will be updated and the rates activated. This is the process and there is no shortcuts or exceptions.

So here is the tricky part of all this announcement stuff. I do not want to confuse you more but instead need to clarify. When I say formal announcement I do not mean they will come right out and announce to the world that they just revalued their currency.

They cannot do this now especially since we all now know the US will have a much different in country rate than in Iraq and most other countries. I will not get into the details as to how or why this is being allowed but just relax and you will see this is not a hoax.  

Instead we should all now be looking for the delegation from the US going to Iraq very soon in the news. This delegation will give photo opps, shake hands and party with Iraq leaders.

They may not necessarily talk directly about the currency revaluation in speeches but will talk in length about the nation of Iraq its past challenges, its new democracy, reconstruction and cooperation with the rest of the developed world.

They will concentrate on parts of speech about their wealth and how they are now “open for business” with the rest of the world. This will be the key speech and the key words. Look for it in the coming days. We are at that critical moment.

Summary

Today is Thursday 11/14 and we are on track during this waiting period. My contacts are telling we are now in the next open window period for this process which is thru Sunday with exchanging possibly beginning on Monday 11/18 if all goes well.

They do not expect this to go to yet another window of next week again so be calm and relax.

As you know I cannot guarantee what I am hearing is 100% accurate but these sources have been spot on so far up until the plan changes. This is the plan I am now hearing. It could change but I have high confidence we are on track to see the activation later this week and go to the banks early next week.

I will certainly relay any new information as I receive it. I would luv to have conference calls daily to give you the news as it is happening, but my situation will not allow it at this time.

I do not anticipate any obstacles. There is too much at stake for Iraq as I described in my last email. They need a usable, viable, internationally recognized currency, and they need it now. They cannot afford any more holdups. There is a plan to get them to this point.

I hope my news is helping everyone to get off the hopium wagon and enjoy the day. Again no one knows the date or rate but we can come real close by using correct assumptions, articles and applying what info the reliable sources are telling us.

I do not wish to put anyone in stress if it does not activate by Monday as I am only relaying what I am being told and the news coming out of Iraq at this time.

Peace and Luv to ya,  

mnt goat
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

The MOUNTAIN GOAT GURU is proved to be a FRAUD Empty Re: The MOUNTAIN GOAT GURU is proved to be a FRAUD

Post by Horizon Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:16 am

The MOUNTAIN GOAT GURU is proved to be a FRAUD 3508649203 Well we all have expressed our thoughts about the Goat!!!!The MOUNTAIN GOAT GURU is proved to be a FRAUD 1656125192 

The MOUNTAIN GOAT GURU is proved to be a FRAUD Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...The MOUNTAIN GOAT GURU is proved to be a FRAUD 7_6_8

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

The MOUNTAIN GOAT GURU is proved to be a FRAUD Empty Re: The MOUNTAIN GOAT GURU is proved to be a FRAUD

Post by Ponee Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:34 am

THAT IS SOOOO FUNNY !  I actually took what she/he said yesterday and was putting certain phrases into google to see if i could find something like that myself but then got bored with it.  I JUST KNEW it sounded toooooo scripted and had to come from somewhere... aaahhh I wish I would have kept going. Well, at least someone else got to the bottom of the poetic description.  WHAT A FREAKIN JOKE OF A FRAUD THE GOAT IS! 

So to all Guru Mountain Goat followers, do you still believe anything they say???

Last edited by Ponee on Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:06 am; edited 1 time in total

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:41 am

at this pointe in time when people are finally realize we are being conned  i would like to applaud the gurus for there creativity in there lies.you have been busted
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:24 am

Someone on Recaps put out a comment that perhaps The Goat = Wife In The Know, which I think is quite possible.  In any case , anyone who starts their posts telling us "about their day" for 2-3 paragraphs first either has an ego the size of the Goodyear blimp or is trying to make sound credible first before exposing the same old, same old lies & deceit game. I love it where now she writes "No one knows the date or rate and follows a sentence later with "Well my sources say the window of opportunity " is Thursday - Sunday and you should be at the banks on Monday.  And of course , the same thing next week. !!  GIMME A BREAK !!  The MOUNTAIN GOAT GURU is proved to be a FRAUD 2322496710 The MOUNTAIN GOAT GURU is proved to be a FRAUD 1656125192 :chase:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:33 am

Florida Guy, time to get away from all this bull, grab a cooler and hit the beach.  Sit back and listen to the rhythm of the ocean waves.... feel the warmth of the sun.  I need a break !

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by John K Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:42 am

I'm a Mountain Goat Fan and her honesty and frankness

John K

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:50 am

John K wrote:I'm a Mountain Goat Fan and her honesty and frankness
Did you not scroll up and read where she started her post word for word from a Travel Agency ???? 

YOU CAN'T BE SERIOUS ??   This person is made up from somebody from the TNT Team, She's not even real.

BANG !!  ZOOM !!!    YOU ARE GOING TO THE MOON  GOAT !!! flame 

Back to top Go down

Post by catman Fri Nov 15, 2013 12:35 pm

I have thought for a long time that the goat was not German for her mistakes in the German language and she frequently referred to the US government as "OUR" government.  Not a mistake a German would make.  And I could swear when she first came on it was as an older woman, but recently she has her kinder as young children, too young to go up the hiking path with her, but I am too lazy to go look it up.  When I read this latest post I was going to post on recaps and ask her if she was finished reading from the travel brochure.
catman
catman
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Fri Nov 15, 2013 1:35 pm

Just a little reminder, let's not fall upon one another. It's OK to disagree, but keep it all completely civil. If John likes the goat's posts, that's his prerogative, just as it is mine to disagree based upon her frequent lapses in style and ... for the lack of a better word, "Germanness," not to mention the many times she has been flat out wrong in what she has said.

I don't know German at all, but I know language and people, and her format of using a few German words like Meine Kinder and Meine Hubby, as well as I am told, at times, using them incorrectly, while using perfect or near perfect American grammar and spelling, suggests to me someone who is trying to sound German. Further, as catman pointed out, her tendency to speak of the US government at times as "our government," makes what she has to say ring very false to me. Based upon these items and upon her record of being wrong time and again, I can only conclude she is no better than the others.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

The MOUNTAIN GOAT GURU is proved to be a FRAUD 2805820865  The MOUNTAIN GOAT GURU is proved to be a FRAUD 2805820865  The MOUNTAIN GOAT GURU is proved to be a FRAUD 2805820865  The MOUNTAIN GOAT GURU is proved to be a FRAUD 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Woodie007 Fri Nov 15, 2013 4:25 pm

I have a friend that came over yesterday evening all excited about the high dollar rate that TNT has posted several times and my friend believes every bit of that tripe. I feel so sorry for him being so misled, as we all know that rate will never happen EVER, these gurus don't care how bad they are hurting people.

He worships okie and tony and terryk and johnnywg aka (mt goat) regardless of how meany times they are wrong. It is sad for those who are that easily fooled over and over again. I will be grateful for what ever it actually is, and I would be happily surprised if it was more than a dollar. As for my friend and John K one day your guru will be right, but I would not hold my breath for that to happen.

Woodie007

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Fri Nov 15, 2013 4:39 pm

woodie 007 remember there are many sheeps in flocks out there but they all follow the sheep master
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TLF Fri Nov 15, 2013 5:14 pm

Good Old Mountain Terd strikes again..........
TLF
TLF
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Fri Nov 15, 2013 5:38 pm

Woodie007 wrote:He worships okie and tony and terryk and johnnywg aka (mt goat) regardless of how meany times they are wrong
What makes you connect these two as one?

And, guru junkies are just like heroin junkies.... the pusher is their savior, they worship them, because no matter how much they are being hurt by them, they are giving them what they want. A high...

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Fri Nov 15, 2013 5:56 pm

The MOUNTAIN GOAT GURU is proved to be a FRAUD Wolf-i10

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

The MOUNTAIN GOAT GURU is proved to be a FRAUD 2805820865  The MOUNTAIN GOAT GURU is proved to be a FRAUD 2805820865  The MOUNTAIN GOAT GURU is proved to be a FRAUD 2805820865  The MOUNTAIN GOAT GURU is proved to be a FRAUD 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by HezekiaH Fri Nov 15, 2013 6:31 pm

I have to agree with some about Mountain Goat's German.When I read her material I say,"Who can believe this stuff". It always sounded like it was so made up.
I am HAPPY that she has been EXPOSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wealth is what you have when all your money is gone!!!
HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by onemore Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:57 pm

"Her" German is badly botched for someone who claims to be a native. And as another poster mentioned, she makes use of terms such as "our government" and uses such American phrases as "love ya".

"She" has never answered a direct question as to her gender.

Liar, liar, pants on fire!

We're talking health, wellness, nutrition, eating plans, research here.

onemore

Back to top Go down

Post by Woodie007 Fri Nov 15, 2013 11:06 pm

they sound the same , check back at how johnny would post and then read mt. goats bs they are the same, wording and style is all the same.

Woodie007

Back to top Go down

Post by Woodie007 Fri Nov 15, 2013 11:22 pm

What makes you connect these two as one?

I will also say I have discernment as that is what I prayed for when I first entered this investment I was kicked off Okies site for calling him a liar and I was also a friend of yours ponee i had told you my wife had adopted some horses that were going to be euthanized so we set aside 7 more acres for them to live out their lives in peace I am a proud UTE Indian living in Utah Had a aviator of woodie the sheriff, does this ring a bell, I am the one that said we are all like a rough diamond that need to rub the rough edges off each other in love. This is how I know johnny is mt goat.

Woodie007

Back to top Go down

Post by nickgiammarino Thu May 05, 2016 1:09 pm

Nothing like an old post to bring back fun memories.

Don't forget these:

Read this article Mountain Goat Dinar Guru Exposed As Fraud:

http://dinarrvnews.net/mountain-goat-dinar-guru/

Here are more awesome screenshots I found when I did a simple Google search for Mountain Goat Dinar:
Google Image Search - Mountain Goat Dinar

The MOUNTAIN GOAT GURU is proved to be a FRAUD Dinar-guru-mountain-goat-damage-control

The MOUNTAIN GOAT GURU is proved to be a FRAUD Mountain-goat-three-zeros

The MOUNTAIN GOAT GURU is proved to be a FRAUD Mountain-goat-first-guru-posts-1

The MOUNTAIN GOAT GURU is proved to be a FRAUD Ken-siegel-mountain-goat-same-post

Some from my personal collection I have collected (and borrowed) from other sites:

The MOUNTAIN GOAT GURU is proved to be a FRAUD Google-search-mnt-goat-ken-siegel

The MOUNTAIN GOAT GURU is proved to be a FRAUD Mnt-goat

The MOUNTAIN GOAT GURU is proved to be a FRAUD Mountain-goat-dinar-guru

Nick Giammarino - Global Currency Reset

Contact me on Twitter via globalresetguy or dinarrvnews or private message (PM) me here on Dinar Daily.  I have private videos HERE
nickgiammarino
nickgiammarino
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://dinarrvnews.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Thu May 05, 2016 7:28 pm

wow what a revelation no different then  the rest. except  the sheep are finally  learning that most  gurus are fos
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nickgiammarino Mon Sep 26, 2016 8:20 pm

How quickly we seem for forget.  Maybe this will be a reminder:

http://dinarrvnews.net/mountain-goat-dinar-guru/

http://www.oom2.com/t16799-tnt-dinar-response-to-mountain-goat

Nick Giammarino - Global Currency Reset

Contact me on Twitter via globalresetguy or dinarrvnews or private message (PM) me here on Dinar Daily.  I have private videos HERE
nickgiammarino
nickgiammarino
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://dinarrvnews.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Mon Sep 26, 2016 9:03 pm

I miss TNTBS!

Hope he is doing well!

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
The MOUNTAIN GOAT GURU is proved to be a FRAUD 2245507099The MOUNTAIN GOAT GURU is proved to be a FRAUD 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by roxy22222222 Mon Sep 26, 2016 9:17 pm

The MOUNTAIN GOAT GURU is proved to be a FRAUD Th?id=OIP.Mcff825ce5bafac380ff358a4a4da8a9bo0&pid=15
roxy22222222
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Just4Tom74 Tue Sep 27, 2016 12:48 am

OMG!!!! a fraud..... I thought he was related to the tooth fairy.....  Sigh.....

I remain,
Just4Tom74
Just4Tom74
Just4Tom74
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarling Mon Oct 10, 2016 2:20 pm

Long live Adam Montana.
dinarling
dinarling
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Just4Tom74 Mon Oct 10, 2016 2:30 pm

The MOUNTAIN GOAT GURU is proved to be a FRAUD 3508649203 The MOUNTAIN GOAT GURU is proved to be a FRAUD 3508649203 The MOUNTAIN GOAT GURU is proved to be a FRAUD 3508649203 The MOUNTAIN GOAT GURU is proved to be a FRAUD 3508649203 The MOUNTAIN GOAT GURU is proved to be a FRAUD 3508649203 The MOUNTAIN GOAT GURU is proved to be a FRAUD 3508649203

I remain,
Just4Tom74
Just4Tom74
Just4Tom74
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum