Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
THE I.Q.D. TEAM>THE LIARS LOOKING FOR A FEW UNLUCKY SUCKERS I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
THE I.Q.D. TEAM>THE LIARS LOOKING FOR A FEW UNLUCKY SUCKERS I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
THE I.Q.D. TEAM>THE LIARS LOOKING FOR A FEW UNLUCKY SUCKERS I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
THE I.Q.D. TEAM>THE LIARS LOOKING FOR A FEW UNLUCKY SUCKERS I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
THE I.Q.D. TEAM>THE LIARS LOOKING FOR A FEW UNLUCKY SUCKERS I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
THE I.Q.D. TEAM>THE LIARS LOOKING FOR A FEW UNLUCKY SUCKERS I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
THE I.Q.D. TEAM>THE LIARS LOOKING FOR A FEW UNLUCKY SUCKERS I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
THE I.Q.D. TEAM>THE LIARS LOOKING FOR A FEW UNLUCKY SUCKERS I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
THE I.Q.D. TEAM>THE LIARS LOOKING FOR A FEW UNLUCKY SUCKERS I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
THE I.Q.D. TEAM>THE LIARS LOOKING FOR A FEW UNLUCKY SUCKERS I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
THE I.Q.D. TEAM>THE LIARS LOOKING FOR A FEW UNLUCKY SUCKERS I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
THE I.Q.D. TEAM>THE LIARS LOOKING FOR A FEW UNLUCKY SUCKERS I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
THE I.Q.D. TEAM>THE LIARS LOOKING FOR A FEW UNLUCKY SUCKERS I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
THE I.Q.D. TEAM>THE LIARS LOOKING FOR A FEW UNLUCKY SUCKERS I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
THE I.Q.D. TEAM>THE LIARS LOOKING FOR A FEW UNLUCKY SUCKERS I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
THE I.Q.D. TEAM>THE LIARS LOOKING FOR A FEW UNLUCKY SUCKERS I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
THE I.Q.D. TEAM>THE LIARS LOOKING FOR A FEW UNLUCKY SUCKERS I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
THE I.Q.D. TEAM>THE LIARS LOOKING FOR A FEW UNLUCKY SUCKERS I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
THE I.Q.D. TEAM>THE LIARS LOOKING FOR A FEW UNLUCKY SUCKERS I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
THE I.Q.D. TEAM>THE LIARS LOOKING FOR A FEW UNLUCKY SUCKERS I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

THE I.Q.D. TEAM>THE LIARS LOOKING FOR A FEW UNLUCKY SUCKERS

4 posters

Go down

THE I.Q.D. TEAM>THE LIARS LOOKING FOR A FEW UNLUCKY SUCKERS Empty THE I.Q.D. TEAM>THE LIARS LOOKING FOR A FEW UNLUCKY SUCKERS

Post by a bollt Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:03 pm

To those of you who are falling into the privet placement or groups Con listen to the IQD teams first 20 minutes CC, you will learn something very interesting, pass on this information to those who you care about..See you in the Storm

The I.Q.D. Team Connection with LJ~~Conf Call Replay Tues Nov. 12~~Latest Iraq Dinar & RV News~~Its All Good:
11/13/2013
1 Comment

The I.Q.D. Team Connection with: Straight Talkin' Mike, L.J., Diana & Debbie
Investigate, Question & Deliver
Tuesday, Nov. 12, 2013

Download/Playback  Replay of Conference Call
or 760-569-7699 / Pin  769478#

Great Night of News & Discussion with Straight Talkin Mike & L.J. of L.J.'s Next Step Team
"THE I.Q.D. Team Connection"

Listen to the replay in its entirety for all the latest CBI, Economy and Government News from Iraq

CBI / ECONOMY

Last edited by a bollt on Sat Nov 16, 2013 9:15 am; edited 4 times in total
a bollt
a bollt

Back to top Go down

THE I.Q.D. TEAM>THE LIARS LOOKING FOR A FEW UNLUCKY SUCKERS Empty Re: THE I.Q.D. TEAM>THE LIARS LOOKING FOR A FEW UNLUCKY SUCKERS

Post by Ponee Fri Nov 15, 2013 7:26 pm

Wow, from this call, they say there is and never will be an IQN period....it is IQD  only. And that there is no need for private placement or groups.  Very interesting call.  You guys may all want to hear this perspective. You don't  have to listen to the whole thing, it is all in the first 20 min.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

THE I.Q.D. TEAM>THE LIARS LOOKING FOR A FEW UNLUCKY SUCKERS Empty Re: THE I.Q.D. TEAM>THE LIARS LOOKING FOR A FEW UNLUCKY SUCKERS

Post by Levitations Fri Nov 15, 2013 7:39 pm

I guess it is all in who you believe.  Crap shoot.

Levitations
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:09 pm

I agree, the IQN is all a part of the Guru's BS. Nor do I buy into all that private placement crap. Sorry but that all holds about as much water as the GCR scenario it seems so closely linked to.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

THE I.Q.D. TEAM>THE LIARS LOOKING FOR A FEW UNLUCKY SUCKERS 2805820865  THE I.Q.D. TEAM>THE LIARS LOOKING FOR A FEW UNLUCKY SUCKERS 2805820865  THE I.Q.D. TEAM>THE LIARS LOOKING FOR A FEW UNLUCKY SUCKERS 2805820865  THE I.Q.D. TEAM>THE LIARS LOOKING FOR A FEW UNLUCKY SUCKERS 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum