Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Tony -- It didn't happen when it was supposed to (earlier today it was expected) but it is happening now. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Tony -- It didn't happen when it was supposed to (earlier today it was expected) but it is happening now. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Tony -- It didn't happen when it was supposed to (earlier today it was expected) but it is happening now. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Tony -- It didn't happen when it was supposed to (earlier today it was expected) but it is happening now. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Tony -- It didn't happen when it was supposed to (earlier today it was expected) but it is happening now. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Tony -- It didn't happen when it was supposed to (earlier today it was expected) but it is happening now. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Tony -- It didn't happen when it was supposed to (earlier today it was expected) but it is happening now. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Tony -- It didn't happen when it was supposed to (earlier today it was expected) but it is happening now. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Tony -- It didn't happen when it was supposed to (earlier today it was expected) but it is happening now. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Tony -- It didn't happen when it was supposed to (earlier today it was expected) but it is happening now. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Tony -- It didn't happen when it was supposed to (earlier today it was expected) but it is happening now. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Tony -- It didn't happen when it was supposed to (earlier today it was expected) but it is happening now. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Tony -- It didn't happen when it was supposed to (earlier today it was expected) but it is happening now. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Tony -- It didn't happen when it was supposed to (earlier today it was expected) but it is happening now. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Tony -- It didn't happen when it was supposed to (earlier today it was expected) but it is happening now. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Tony -- It didn't happen when it was supposed to (earlier today it was expected) but it is happening now. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Tony -- It didn't happen when it was supposed to (earlier today it was expected) but it is happening now. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Tony -- It didn't happen when it was supposed to (earlier today it was expected) but it is happening now. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Tony -- It didn't happen when it was supposed to (earlier today it was expected) but it is happening now. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Tony -- It didn't happen when it was supposed to (earlier today it was expected) but it is happening now. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Tony -- It didn't happen when it was supposed to (earlier today it was expected) but it is happening now.

+3
Daox13
Kevind53
Ponee
7 posters

Go down

Tony -- It didn't happen when it was supposed to (earlier today it was expected) but it is happening now. Empty Tony -- It didn't happen when it was supposed to (earlier today it was expected) but it is happening now.

Post by Ponee Thu Nov 14, 2013 8:10 am

11-14-2013 Intel Guru TNT Tony Finally, it took all day but FINALLY, the last required documents have made it to the UST. I know someone told you that there were no more documents to be signed or delivered, but they don't know about the new deal. It doesn't really matter though, you will see it when the RV is announced. IMF and UST are currently working together to finish this asap. This will remain a multiple agency project until it is finished.

We have been informed that the rate in Iraq is $3.66 as of 6:38 pm pst. It was at $3.44 earlier...we have been informed that cards were once again loaded with different rates. "It will not have an impact on our rate." All essential personnel have been called to duty and are currently working on completing this task. They have been briefed to expect you sometime tomorrow and all day Friday.

We have been told that they expect 2.5 million appointments to be made in the first 24 hrs and their goal is to get them in and out in the first 5 to 7 days. It didn't happen when it was supposed to (earlier today it was expected) but it is happening now. Again, we should see the RV here within 2 to 6 hours of the official public announcement in Iraq. At this point it will either be announced early in the morning or during the day tomorrow. Just be ready to go. This is what I am hearing and I am sticking to it. I believe my sources are the best in the business.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Tony -- It didn't happen when it was supposed to (earlier today it was expected) but it is happening now. Empty Re: Tony -- It didn't happen when it was supposed to (earlier today it was expected) but it is happening now.

Post by Kevind53 Thu Nov 14, 2013 8:28 am

The other BS aside, why would the cards even be loaded with different rates? They are in Iraq, and they will be spending dinar, 100 IQD = 100 IQD, and will always do so. The exchange rate inside the country is meaningless as far as transactions go. It may effect prices, but if an item is 50 IQD, that's what you will pay. 

This is not just BS, it is nonsensical BS.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Tony -- It didn't happen when it was supposed to (earlier today it was expected) but it is happening now. 2805820865  Tony -- It didn't happen when it was supposed to (earlier today it was expected) but it is happening now. 2805820865  Tony -- It didn't happen when it was supposed to (earlier today it was expected) but it is happening now. 2805820865  Tony -- It didn't happen when it was supposed to (earlier today it was expected) but it is happening now. 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Tony -- It didn't happen when it was supposed to (earlier today it was expected) but it is happening now. Empty Re: Tony -- It didn't happen when it was supposed to (earlier today it was expected) but it is happening now.

Post by Daox13 Thu Nov 14, 2013 9:15 am

Oh thank my lucky stars... It is happening today! whoo hoo.. let me go quit my day job now and run to the bank..................
OH Thank my lucky stars its happening tomorrow... Whoo hoo.. let me go quit my day job now and run to the bank in the morning...

Oh thank my lucky stars.. its happening on Monday... Whooo hoo.. i'm gonna call my boss that morning and tell him i quit and run tot he bank..

just hit repeat and you will be about as good as tony.

couch  Always Be Cautiously Optimistic
Daox13
Daox13
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by gampy Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:05 am

Doax13 - Just wait in the parking lot with me at the bank. Remember to call all bank branches several times and ask about dinar befoer you leave home... or... just call from the parking lot like I am. 
Tony -- It didn't happen when it was supposed to (earlier today it was expected) but it is happening now. 1211619650 please bring another propane bottle...this one is about done but my breakfast is still cooking.

couch

gampy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Meme Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:14 am

How many times do we have to listen to or read about bs stories from tony?!
every freakin day he says the same s**t over and over and over again!

comments like:
IMF and UST are currently working together to finish this asap.
This will remain a multiple agency project until it is finished.
but it is happening now.
should see the RV here within 2 to 6 hours of the official public announcement in Iraq
will either be announced early in the morning or during the day tomorrow.
They have been briefed to expect you sometime tomorrow and all day Friday.

Okay, does anyone else see the contradictions here at all or is it just me? Why don't the people reading his crap see all the REPEATS and contradictions in his sentences?
He had already said before this that it was done, approved, announced in iraq, paid out on cards in iraq, banks are waiting
yada yada yada.........

If you can't laugh at yourself, you have not lived.
Meme
Meme
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Daox13 Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:48 am

Last paper has been signed.. last paper needs to be sign.. Bad people are holding it up.. the good people stopped the bad people... M has held it up... O has held it up.... O is pushing for M to do it... M is pushing O to do it... The IMF said no.. they said yes... the CBI is saying its a go... the CBI is holding it up.. WF is pressing it through... someone called WF and messed it up because they asked about the RV.. Bank personnel fell asleep last night and hit the delete button by accident.. Wall street is to complete the GCR... nope never mind.. 192 currencies.. 180 currencies... no wait 170.. 5.. 4... one million...
$1.00 exchange rate... $15.00....$30.00...$0.60...
The weather... the time of day.. its night, its day.. he farted.. she sneezed...
continue writing random stuff and you will Be exactly like Tony..

couch  Always Be Cautiously Optimistic
Daox13
Daox13
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:01 pm

there will be more papers to sign next tuesday
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by silkysand Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:11 pm

jayzze wrote:there will be more papers to sign next tuesday
Tony -- It didn't happen when it was supposed to (earlier today it was expected) but it is happening now. 3508649203

coffee  Want to know Jesus? call him! Very Happy  Want to meet him? Text & Drive wreckless

God bless
silkysand
silkysand
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:18 pm

hi silky a long time i am meewting tony next tues and cashing in with his private banker at 49 dollrs a dinnar hows that
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by gampy Thu Nov 14, 2013 3:18 pm

This really is a Perfict Storm with all of these guys & the never ending reasons - "It's Iraq", "It's a moving Target", Good Guys v Bad Guys", all of the "3-letter things", and on and on and on...
crap

gampy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum