Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Textbook Tony
UPDATE -- Family of Kidnapped Louisiana Woman Bethany Arceneaux Kill Her Captor I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
UPDATE -- Family of Kidnapped Louisiana Woman Bethany Arceneaux Kill Her Captor I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
UPDATE -- Family of Kidnapped Louisiana Woman Bethany Arceneaux Kill Her Captor I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
UPDATE -- Family of Kidnapped Louisiana Woman Bethany Arceneaux Kill Her Captor I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
UPDATE -- Family of Kidnapped Louisiana Woman Bethany Arceneaux Kill Her Captor I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
UPDATE -- Family of Kidnapped Louisiana Woman Bethany Arceneaux Kill Her Captor I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
UPDATE -- Family of Kidnapped Louisiana Woman Bethany Arceneaux Kill Her Captor I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
UPDATE -- Family of Kidnapped Louisiana Woman Bethany Arceneaux Kill Her Captor I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
UPDATE -- Family of Kidnapped Louisiana Woman Bethany Arceneaux Kill Her Captor I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
UPDATE -- Family of Kidnapped Louisiana Woman Bethany Arceneaux Kill Her Captor I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
UPDATE -- Family of Kidnapped Louisiana Woman Bethany Arceneaux Kill Her Captor I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
UPDATE -- Family of Kidnapped Louisiana Woman Bethany Arceneaux Kill Her Captor I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
UPDATE -- Family of Kidnapped Louisiana Woman Bethany Arceneaux Kill Her Captor I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
UPDATE -- Family of Kidnapped Louisiana Woman Bethany Arceneaux Kill Her Captor I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
UPDATE -- Family of Kidnapped Louisiana Woman Bethany Arceneaux Kill Her Captor I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
UPDATE -- Family of Kidnapped Louisiana Woman Bethany Arceneaux Kill Her Captor I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
UPDATE -- Family of Kidnapped Louisiana Woman Bethany Arceneaux Kill Her Captor I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
UPDATE -- Family of Kidnapped Louisiana Woman Bethany Arceneaux Kill Her Captor I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
UPDATE -- Family of Kidnapped Louisiana Woman Bethany Arceneaux Kill Her Captor I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
UPDATE -- Family of Kidnapped Louisiana Woman Bethany Arceneaux Kill Her Captor I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

UPDATE -- Family of Kidnapped Louisiana Woman Bethany Arceneaux Kill Her Captor

3 posters

Go down

UPDATE -- Family of Kidnapped Louisiana Woman Bethany Arceneaux Kill Her Captor Empty UPDATE -- Family of Kidnapped Louisiana Woman Bethany Arceneaux Kill Her Captor

Post by Levitations Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:50 pm

Family of Kidnapped Louisiana Woman Bethany Arceneaux Kill Her Captor

UPDATE -- Family of Kidnapped Louisiana Woman Bethany Arceneaux Kill Her Captor Womann_0
By Allison Geller, Sat, November 09, 2013

The family of a kidnapped woman in Duson, La., Bethany Arceneaux, took justice into their own hands Friday when they rescued Arceneaux from her captor, Scott Thomas, killing Thomas in the scuffle that ensued.

Arceneaux, 29, was kidnapped on Wednesday from a child-care center parking lot by Thomas, 29, the father of her son, reported The Advertiser. Their two-year-old son was in her car at the time, and was not harmed.

Arceneaux’s family received a tip that she was being kept in an abandoned house nearby. As law enforcement had not yet acted, a half dozen family members assembled at the house and kicked down the door. They said they did not know what they would find.

They found Arceneaux, bloody but alive, and Thomas. In the confrontation between Arceneaux’s family and Thomas, guns were fired and Thomas was fatally shot.

Arceneaux, who had been stabbed multiple times by Thomas, also sustained further injuries. She was driven to a nearby hospital, and is reportedly in stable condition.

“She’s shook up, she’s sliced up, but she’s alright,” said Ryan Arceneaux, Bethany Arceneaux’s brother, who was involved in the confrontation along with another brother, Kaylyn Alfred.

“We found her. We went and got her in that house. We kicked doors down. It was like a movie unfolding.”

According to USA Today, Arceneaux had a protective order issued against Thomas on June 17. He was arrested Aug. 8 for violating the order and charged with aggravated assault and aggravated flight from an officer.

"He keeps threatening to kill us," Arceneaux wrote in her complaint to police. “He put a knife to my neck countless times."

"I can just imagine how chaotic that confrontation was. The person who acted in defense of Ms. Arceneaux is a relative, a close relative to her. So I can imagine his emotions were probably high, and everyone's levels were very escalated," police spokesperson Capt. Kip Judice told KATC.

Judice said that while events indicate that the family members acted to protect Arceneaux, police are still investigating the incident. It is not clear whether any of the Arceneaux family will face charges.

Levitations
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

UPDATE -- Family of Kidnapped Louisiana Woman Bethany Arceneaux Kill Her Captor Empty Re: UPDATE -- Family of Kidnapped Louisiana Woman Bethany Arceneaux Kill Her Captor

Post by RoyBoy Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:14 pm

I would sure as HELL hope note! She might be dead if they had waited for the police to act
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

UPDATE -- Family of Kidnapped Louisiana Woman Bethany Arceneaux Kill Her Captor Empty Re: UPDATE -- Family of Kidnapped Louisiana Woman Bethany Arceneaux Kill Her Captor

Post by Ponee Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:52 pm

Cousin Of Kidnapped Bethany Arceneaux Fired Blindly, Killing Scott Thomas As He Stabbed Her
UPDATE -- Family of Kidnapped Louisiana Woman Bethany Arceneaux Kill Her Captor BethanyA

By Jonathan Vankin, Mon, November 11, 2013

Bethany Arceneaux is home from the hospital today, but new details now emerging about her ordeal at the hands of a crazed ex-boyfriend, who is also the father of her child, show how close she came to dying — only to be saved in a last-second rescue by her family.

Scott Thomas was stabbing his 29-year-old former girlfriend when Arceneaux’s cousin, followed by other family members, kicked down the door of the vacant house in Leonville, La., where he’d been holding her since kidnapping her from a Lafayette parking lot two days earlier.

Police did not identify Arceneaux’s cousin, though some media reports have named him as Marcelus Arceneaux. When he saw Thomas stabbing his cousin, he fired several shots into the darkened house, but didn’t know if he’d hit the attacker. He and other family members took Bethany (pictured) out of the house.

When police showed up, they found Thomas dead.

Despite a restraining order against him, Thomas stalked and harassed Arceneaux earlier this year, according to a police report she filed in June.

While the case is still under investigation, none of Arceneaux’s family members have been charged in Thomas’s death.

“The man began harming her,” recounted Lafayette Parish Sheriff’s Capt. Kip Judice. “[Arceneaux’s cousin] did what he needed to do to stop that aggressive behavior from Mr. Thomas. We have to put all the information together before we can comment further on the extent of that confrontation.”

It also emerged over the weekend that the incident could have been even more horrifying if not for the quick and daring action of a total stranger, who rescued Arceneaux’s 2-year-old child as the victim struggled with her abductor.

Derrimetria Robinson lives across the street from the parking lot where Thomas abducted Arceneaux and witnessed the attack. She also saw that before the car driven by Thomas pulled up, Arceneaux pulled her child out of the car.

But Thomas was upon her too quickly.

“She started running and he ran behind her and he attacked her, you know, while she was holding her baby,” Robinson told The Advertiser newspaper. “When I seen she had a baby and I knew they were in trouble, it was like I knew I had to save that little baby.”

Running across the street in her slippers, Robinson intervened and got a hold of the child during the struggle, but Thomas escaped, abducting Bethany’s mother.
“I’m just glad I was able to help and that God chose me to do such a wonderful mission,” Robinson said. “If I had to do it again, I would do it again.”

http://www.opposingviews.com/i/society/guns/cousin-kidnapped-bethany-arceneaux-fired-blindly-killing-scott-thomas-he-stabbed-her

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum