Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
The BAGHDAD INVEST saga continues with ANOTHER UPDATE I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The BAGHDAD INVEST saga continues with ANOTHER UPDATE I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
The BAGHDAD INVEST saga continues with ANOTHER UPDATE I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The BAGHDAD INVEST saga continues with ANOTHER UPDATE I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
The BAGHDAD INVEST saga continues with ANOTHER UPDATE I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The BAGHDAD INVEST saga continues with ANOTHER UPDATE I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The BAGHDAD INVEST saga continues with ANOTHER UPDATE I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The BAGHDAD INVEST saga continues with ANOTHER UPDATE I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The BAGHDAD INVEST saga continues with ANOTHER UPDATE I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The BAGHDAD INVEST saga continues with ANOTHER UPDATE I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The BAGHDAD INVEST saga continues with ANOTHER UPDATE I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The BAGHDAD INVEST saga continues with ANOTHER UPDATE I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The BAGHDAD INVEST saga continues with ANOTHER UPDATE I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The BAGHDAD INVEST saga continues with ANOTHER UPDATE I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The BAGHDAD INVEST saga continues with ANOTHER UPDATE I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The BAGHDAD INVEST saga continues with ANOTHER UPDATE I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The BAGHDAD INVEST saga continues with ANOTHER UPDATE I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The BAGHDAD INVEST saga continues with ANOTHER UPDATE I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The BAGHDAD INVEST saga continues with ANOTHER UPDATE I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
The BAGHDAD INVEST saga continues with ANOTHER UPDATE I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

The BAGHDAD INVEST saga continues with ANOTHER UPDATE

+7
HezekiaH
alleyrose
catman
Ponee
Daox13
hithere
Meme
11 posters

Go down

The BAGHDAD INVEST saga continues with ANOTHER UPDATE Empty The BAGHDAD INVEST saga continues with ANOTHER UPDATE

Post by Meme Sun Nov 10, 2013 3:42 pm

IQD Rate – Update From Baghdad Invest

Earlier today we posted confirmation of the rate being released any day now at approximately 1 IQD to 0.60/0.64 USD

This has been met with much dissatisfaction, would presume 10 years down the line you would be happy with some kind of action. We would like to stress however once the reset/revaluation has taken place that does not necessarily mean it will stay at that price.
As with all currencies, they go up and they go down.

The Iraq Dinar exchange rate will be no different. It will get stronger some days and on other days it will get weaker. On the grand scheme of things it wouldn’t be unwise to predict the rate getting stronger once it has completed it’s process to revalue at 0.60/0.64 USD.

A little like an IPO listing on the stock market, it has a good chance of going up. For example the Twitter IPO listed at $26 per share and now finds itself trading at $41.65
Some would argue Twitter had it’s shares priced below market value but we would argue it is prudent to do so as you never know how the market will react.
Iraq has one shot at getting this right. If she prices herself too high and then enters a period of devaluation over the many months that follows, it will not have the desired effect of kick-starting the economy thus making the whole exercise a complete and utter wast of time.

With the potential that Iraq has, we have one of the world’s fastest-growing economies; it expanded by 9.6 percent in 2011 and 10.5 percent in 2012. Our oil production has increased by 50 percent since 2005, and we are expected to emerge as the world’s second largest energy exporter by 2030. We are reinvesting our energy revenues in rebuilding our infrastructure and reviving our education and health care systems. Who would bet the IQD will not strengthen?

0.60/0.64$ with the IQD getting stronger as the weeks and months go by. We have no idea what it will eventually get to, nor are we interested in pursuing the future rates. We will be thinking about the next step once step one is complete.
Please understand Iraq must do this right. Iraq must serve it’s people not the foreign interests. As such pricing the IQD right will be beneficial for all in the long run.

44 minutes ago
 http://www.baghdadinvest.com/iqd-rate-update-from-baghdad-invest/

If you can't laugh at yourself, you have not lived.
Meme
Meme
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

The BAGHDAD INVEST saga continues with ANOTHER UPDATE Empty Re: The BAGHDAD INVEST saga continues with ANOTHER UPDATE

Post by Meme Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:16 pm

and now another update from Baghdad Invest on FB
about 1 hour ago
https://www.facebook.com/baghdadinvest

Ladies and Gentleman – Boys and Girls,
The time is nigh.
If we were 100% sure we are now 150% sure this is happening either Tuesday or Wednesday at the very latest.
The Iraq Dinar RV will without a shadow of a doubt be taking place by Wednesday. Have confirmed a special guest from the U.S will be arriving to make the announcement, the handshakes, the photographs etc. We are told it is more a show of “We are partners and we are here to remain as partners”.
We expect it to play out as follows.. similar to the unannounced arrival of Mr Kerry back in March when he held talks with Prime Minister Nouri Maliki.
We have also confirmed the U.S special guest will be accompanied by a delegation from The International Monetary Fund (IMF) as well as some members from the World Bank.
Security forces have been drafted in, and the preliminary security tasks have taken place. The rate is practically set and the date is simply a variable of either Tuesday or Wednesday.

We are so excited and cannot wait to start the ball rolling with phase 2 of the Iraq reconstruction effort.
Before we sign off – for any veterans or non veterans out there – we would like to say Happy Veterans Day. Just remember Iraqi’s do not dislike Americans, we like everyone, just sometimes dislike the political merry-go-round…. but hey, who doesn’t?

Last edited by Meme on Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:17 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : deleted picture data, it did not load pic)

Meme
Meme
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

The BAGHDAD INVEST saga continues with ANOTHER UPDATE Empty Re: The BAGHDAD INVEST saga continues with ANOTHER UPDATE

Post by Meme Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:31 pm

For all of the Baghdad Invest postings on calling the RV
you can go to their website at
http://www.baghdadinvest.com/iraq-dinar-rate-set/

OR
for your convenience, you can scoot up to your screen, have a piece of pie and just click on the links below instead. The start is the bottom one.

• The Time is Nigh
  • IQD – IQN – What does this mean for you?
  • IQD Rate – Update From Baghdad Invest
  • Iraq Dinar – Rate Set
  • Central Bank of Iraq – Dinar RV

👧

Does it make you feel odd though that Baghdad Invest and all of the gurus are lining up this event at or about the exact same time?

The BAGHDAD INVEST saga continues with ANOTHER UPDATE 230677302

My hopium level is way up there! lol

Meme
Meme
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by hithere Tue Nov 12, 2013 4:09 am

Same poop, different guru!
Whoever runs "Baghdad invest" are in the same bad name as the phony gurus.
Sunday 100%, no Monday, wait Tuesday we hope....for sure Wed or Thurs-no later. The BAGHDAD INVEST saga continues with ANOTHER UPDATE 1656125192
hithere
hithere
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Meme Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:51 am

It will be sad if it is just the same ol guru spew because those guys
putting that up there will absolutely ruin whatever good reputation they have.
I hope that they are correct and many believe they are as they had nothing to do with or any reason for pumping any dinar info out prior to this.

we will see but if it is not true then I wonder what they will do for an encore.

Meme
Meme
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Daox13 Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:10 am

I'm sorry but it seems strange to me that Relix ( Not Bashing Anyone).. stated They they did not care if we wanted the truth or not and they were just helping us because they care. After that Relix Stated He was going to go down south somewhere and retire and that would be the last you heard of him... Well Here he is again talking about this stuff now on Facebook.

It just seems fishy.. I hope I'm wrong.. but so far every Guru I find fishy ends up being fishy.

couch  Always Be Cautiously Optimistic
Daox13
Daox13
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:44 am

Daox wrote:After that Relix Stated He was going to go down south somewhere and retire and that would be the last you heard of him... Well Here he is again talking about this stuff now on Facebook
I am not sure what you mean?  Can you copy past to show?  You are saying he is on one of those facebook posts?

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Meme Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:53 am

I was wondering the same thing but I thought Daox meant Relix was posting here somewhere about the FB stuff but I could not find it.

sorry 

Meme
Meme
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Meme Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:11 am

Okay, so I have been interested in what people say about and to this Baghdad Invest on their FB page and was reading comments on all the Dinar postings and just noticed this.........which is interesting, crazy, and somewhat familiar as well!

under the post titled:
IQD Rate - Update From Baghdad Invest
There seems to be a copy-paste from what looks to originate from tnt
I do not know who
Biblitarian is, maybe you folks do but for some reason ,
Biblitarians' posting sounds familiar.  :shock:
-----------------------------------------------------------

Dammett Janet Tiffany Biblitarian wrote: Dinarians IQD .60/.64?

These calculations or lower rates pertain to the IQD, not the IQN, and these rates are restricted to within the country of Iraq. The IQD is the "non-asset backed currencey"; whereas the IQN is the "oil-backed currency".

Today the IQN is based upon "one oil" credit which is 35 Dinars. For each IQN, its $36 U.S. dollars and it takes 35 dinar for one oil credit. Thus, for one oil credit, the US. Banks and UST gets $1260, which is 35 dinars times $36 dollars.

Thus, $36 Dollars multiplied by 35 dinars pays the UST and the Federal Reserve Banks $1260 for one oil credit. They have to buy Iraqi oil with dinar and not US dollars, so they want dinar but what they really want is buying power to purchase more oil.
Read More Link on Right
The cost for each barrel of oil is about $100 US Dollars, so the banks and UST are calculating as follows: They take 35 IQN's which is one oil credit times $36 US dollars, which is the sum of $1260, and this is what the banks and the UST make per one oil credit.

In other words one oil credit pays the banks and the UST $1260 per oil credit, so they do not mind paying $36 dollars for one Dinar with non-asset backed US. currency.

The Banks and UST will make much more by buying the Dinar from you. This is why they are paying Dinarians $36 US Dollars per one Dinar.

It's all about buying the oil cheaper, and the market for oil in the USA is very large, as the US people are gluttons for more oil! This means if the banks and the UST get oil, they have a customer who will buy, but what the NDA is about is that we do not bring this out.

If the people in the US find out that the real price of oil much cheaper, but they are paying for fuel at the pumps as if the price of oil is $100 per barrel, there will be a backlash major league.

If the banks and the UST can make many, many dollars for buying cheap Iraqi oil, they can pay off the 600 Trillion dirivatives and pay off the National Debt.
Yesterday at 9:31am · Like

Meme
Meme
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Daox13 Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:46 am

I was Under the Impression that Relix was very much involved in this Facebook page.. am I wrong? If so I apologize

Daox13
Daox13
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by catman Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:00 pm

I have not heard Relix was involved in this FB page, where did that come from?
catman
catman
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Meme Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:11 pm

Daox13 wrote:I'm sorry but it seems strange to me that Relix ( Not Bashing Anyone).. stated They they did not care if we wanted the truth or not and they were just helping us because they care.  After that Relix Stated He was going to go down south somewhere and retire and that would be the last you heard of him... Well Here he is again talking about this stuff now on Facebook.

It just seems fishy.. I hope I'm wrong.. but so far every Guru I find fishy ends up being fishy.  
 I have personally not seen any such indications
of Relix on those comment sections on that FB page catman, maybe Daox misunderstood but he has apologized for this possible misunderstanding.
coffee 

Meme
Meme
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Meme Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:18 pm

(Will someone upload the video please?)
UPDATE!
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!
HOW CAN THEY BLAME MOTHER NATURE? THEY KNEW IT WAS RAINING!
REALLY?!

Iraq RV Will Not Happen This Week http://wp.me/p3YTD2-DR
Despite making a number of positive steps to seeing the Iraq Dinar successfully complete the RV.
We have hit a hurdle. Not a hurdle we could have expected nor prepared for.
Mother Nature
The rain in Baghdad has been terrible and has since forced government institutions and schools alike to close. The streets are almost empty of traffic since Iraq is not built to withstand rain.. roads are sinking etc.
Nouri al-Maliki will be holding a meeting to show/do his bit to serve the people. Find solutions etc but in reality this is a freak weather incident and doesn’t happen every year.
Yes, we want the RV to happen but we will have to blame mother nature for this one…..
Take a look at this video.

Meme
Meme
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Meme Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:22 pm

AND THE CROWD GOES WILD!

raspberry

THE FB COMMENTS ARE GONNA BE SO MUCH FUN TODAY!

Meme
Meme
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Daox13 Tue Nov 12, 2013 4:33 pm

Yes My Apologies.... I had thought that in an earlier thread that it was stated that Relix was a main person in this page.. But I went back and I was wrong.

EITHER WAY.. this website seems to be doing the same thing as the other GURU's.... going around in circles..

Daox13
Daox13
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Tue Nov 12, 2013 4:46 pm

Yes, it reads just like all other the others ... sigh.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by alleyrose Tue Nov 12, 2013 5:09 pm

Bummer!

All we have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to us.........~Gandalf~

Come visit me: www.alleysplace.net
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alleysplace1/
alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Meme Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:45 pm

OMG! IT WAS ALL A RUSE!
BAGHDAD INVEST UPDATE
!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Iraq Dinar Will Never RV And Never Make You Rich

So let’s get this straight we imagined a supposed meeting that would be taking place, we imagined a price of $0.60/0.64 and your Guru’s who you trust wholeheartedly came out and backed us up *much to our surprise*

(We MADE THAT UP!!! There was no meeting and yet your so called guru’s fell for it hook, line and sinker) We almost feel as though we gave your Guru’s an easy week. We did the talking and they did the confirming, a week off for them from having to think outside of that 10 YEAR OLD BOX!!!!!

For example – we posted that the Dinar had revalued and worldwide joy had begun to spread and as a result your favourite guru’s whom have been filling your head with utter crap for the last 10 years reacted as follows:

[theviking] GB is confirming it has happened.
[byecar] what did gb say??
 [theviking] That the Baghdad invest story is true and it has happened
[theviking] GB has really good sources and has been more correct than anyone else imho.
[rmjgold] gb also said peeps in iraq sent pictures of their money they got [ [theviking] GB is none other the one and only Georgia Boy that got to the punch first now.
[theviking] gb said he has gotten about 17 confirmations it has happened
[sherlockdinar] theviking 17 confirmations is strong!

Thoughts from BeagleMan
HELLO: FIRSTLY, WANTED ALL TO KNOW THAT I HAVE LOOKED INTO THIS IN AS MUCH DETAIL AS POSSIBLE AT THIS TIME OF DAY…. ( Regarding the Baghdad Invest  Article)   
WE KNOW, THE CBI WEBSITE IS A BIT SLOW TO POST THINGS, BUT AS INDICATED IN THE ARTICLE, THAT THERE WOULD BE A MEETING SUNDAY THE 10TH. 
NOW, THAT SAID, I DO KNOW FOR A FACT THAT A CERTAIN BOA CONTACT OF MINE IS ON SHORT CALL NOTICE AND IS WORKING LONG HOURS. 
[lgtennis] Can i have ur attention everyone 
[lgtennis] Just talked with tk and he is having some trouble getting you 
[lgtennis] Wanted me to get this message to you all 
[lgtennis] He has seen that article and says and agrees its legit 
 [lgtennis] And confirming lots of intel 
[taylor09] lgtennis so what was said yesterday about the rv happened was true?
[lgtennis] yes
[taylor09] ok so how much longer?
[taylor09] tomorrow, Sunday,Monday lol
mdj: Tony seems to be lining up with what the Baghdad Invest site is saying about announcement after sign-off during Parliament meeting with the CBI on Sunday morning.  That is why no one should be quick to dismiss other info…
[lgtennis] Confirmed article was legit too 
[fuldon35] lgtennis That’s right! Everything that has happened and the momentum of the last 6 months point to now. I am believing it is now. No if’s and’s or butt’s. It is a process that is not concerned with us, but we are concerned with it. It will happen and happen soon.
[diwd] lgtennis do u know how many intel gathers have confirmed that article.
[lgtennis] diwd several yes 

We came up with a random range of numbers to make the story a little more believable – we said 1 IQD would be worth anywhere between $0.60 and $0.64. The Guru community reacted as follows:

[chevylady] Hi all I don’t chat much…I’m working on a phone but I just wanted to share some great news with all here
[TexasMom] chevylady woo hoo we love good news!!!
 [chevylady] The article in bagdadinvest with a rate of .60 is great, this is step 1 RI
[chevylady] Step 2 is Red redenominated
[chevylady] Step 3 is what we get and that is our RV
[chevylady] So that article of .60 is our RI, Next comes RD, then our RV. Hope this helps everyone
[@theend] chevylady ah, I get what you are saying, ty
[free4flight] There is no way that the currency that is to bail out the debt of the entire world and for which the GCR is hinged upon is sitting at .60 !!!

Bail out the debt of the entire world????? Can we just say something, America rapes Iraq for it’s oil and minerals and then expects Iraq to bail out the worlds entire debt? Come on – be serious…. Iraq is NOT America lapdog. Egotistical nut-jobs!

The sad thing is – upon coming up with any random number we stuck with $0.62 – We have seen floods and floods of people complaining as they were expecting it to be more like $30. Even if you were to have seen $0.62 your ROI on just $1,000 invested would of been around $800,000!!! 

Greed – the root of all evil.

In reality this whole exercise has been interesting for us. We have learnt a number of valuable lessons. We have seen comments saying “Thank god for this amazing opportunity” “God is blessing us with this RV” – People WAKE UP!!!! SNAP OUT OF IT!

MILLIONS OF IRAQIS HAVE BEEN KILLED, HOMES DESTROYED, FAMILIES TORN APART, Just so “God” can bless you with a pot of cash!

We wish every single person on this planet well, we wish every single person has what they want. BUT to destroy a country and then EXPECT “God” to furnish you with just rewards is absolutely insane. Where is your head??? Has the Government been messing with your head that much that you have lost your sense of realism.

Times are tough, we get that. We all look for that little opportunity to make a little extra cash. We have seen the most disturbing comments ever. People Eat, Drink, Sleep and flipping breathe RV – Revaluation -Iraq – Dinar!! (This cannot be healthy)

We found our little experiment interesting to realise the one dominating source of our traffic, over 80% has come from America the one country which seems to think this was meant to be. It really saddens us to think that you can come destroy a country and then walk away (10 years and counting) later with the population becoming millionaires from buying worthless currency. Did you really think Iraq is yours? I mean you feel as though America owns Iraq? Seriously – you do not!

We feel as though we have given your “Iraqi Dinar Guru’s” an easy week. It must be VERY difficult to talk the same crap for 10 years – “It’s happening next week” “We’re finally there” “OMG just had this email” “URGENT notice just came in” “Any time within 48 hours”

Please for the sake of your minds, the sake of your children, the sake of humanity – give it a break. Turn the computer off – rest. The Iraq Dinar is not going to turn your $500 investment into $10 million.

Take a step back from the situation and have a long hard and most importantly – deep think. Life is not easy – you didn’t just happen to come across a golden ticket. Iraq is not your route out of hardship, life is simply not that easy.

Conclusion:

Yes, we shouldn’t of done what we did. After years of emails coming in, “RV this” “RV that” “Dinar this” “Dinar that” – we wanted to make our stance extremely crystal clear – There is no frigging Iraq Dinar RV that will change the world and unleash your wildest dreams.

We are not for one second suggesting you are deluded and out of your mind, we realise the power these “Dinar Guru’s” have over you and the sublime quality they have to engineer there way through 52 weeks of the year maintaining and keep the dream alive for hundreds of thousands of you so called “Dinarians” – tragic.

Finally, this time next year – you will be sitting in front of the same computer screen with more wrinkles and more grey hair – just no RV. Meanwhile the “Dinar Guru’s” will still be feeding you the manure you seek.

Go live your life – go dedicate your time to your children/grand children and forget about this worthless pipe-dream.

Just in case you have any doubt – Baghdad Invest does NOT endorse the Iraq Dinar as an investment, never have and never will.

Meme
Meme
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by HezekiaH Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:05 pm

Don't believe this. Tony said it would be like this at the end!!!!!

Wealth is what you have when all your money is gone!!!
HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Meme Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:07 pm

They shut their FB page down for sure I think cause it is not listed on FB and I could not get to it.

They sure went out with a bang!

Meme
Meme
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Meme Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:14 pm

ACTUALLY THIS WAS THE FASTEST AND MOST FURIOUS AND BEST GURU BS RUSE/JOKE/SCAM

I HAVE EVER SEEN!

*shakes head*

AMAZING!

affraid 

Meme
Meme
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Meme Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:21 pm

HezekiaH wrote:Don't believe this. Tony said it would be like this at the end!!!!!
Oh? I'm sorry but uh, you actually believe what Tony says?

scratch 
After days, weeks, months and years of the same stories over and over again?????  ?????   ?????   ?????  ????? 

Here ya go  :shock:  uh,
Have some pie dear....

👧

Meme
Meme
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by HezekiaH Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:24 pm

HA,HA,HA... Ho,Ho Ho... The BAGHDAD INVEST saga continues with ANOTHER UPDATE 3508649203 The BAGHDAD INVEST saga continues with ANOTHER UPDATE 3508649203 The BAGHDAD INVEST saga continues with ANOTHER UPDATE 3508649203

Wealth is what you have when all your money is gone!!!
HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Meme Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:30 pm

Meme wrote:
It will be sad if it is just the same ol guru spew because those guys
putting that up there will absolutely ruin whatever good reputation they have.
I hope that they are correct and many believe they are as they had nothing to do with or any reason for pumping any dinar info out prior to this.

we will see but if it is not true then I wonder what they will do for an encore.

I GUESS THIS WAS THE "ENCORE"

have you ever quoted yourself?
LMAO!

Meme
Meme
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Najm93 Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:54 pm

Not everybody that shows up to an accident is there to help......Why on earth would you INTENTIONALLY PUBLISH A LIE and then tell those poor souls who believed you ITS FOR THEIR OWN GOOD!!!! For over 10 years people have held on to this one small ray of hope and for this ARROGANT ASSHOLE to think that he/she has the right to singlehandedly dash the hope that gives those people who dream of a better life the will to go out there and try one more day is appalling.....This is just an example of how totally upside-down society really is. Instead of offering CORRECT and TRUTHFUL information you add to the LIE and expect and apology from the "collateral damage" A.K.A the people who were either ignorant of the ruse or those who are so utterly destitute that the only thing they have left is HOPE!!!! Those of us who have been reading this swill for a while now have our own vetting system so the balloon went up when this came out but for all others this is a DIRECT slap in the face. How can anyone BELIEVE anymore?? knowing that there are assholes like this out there!!!! This has got to be the most damaging thing to happen to this community in years. At least the GURUS left you with the ability to BELIEVE,HOPE, and DREAM again; meanwhile this ARROGANT ASS just robbed you of all three!!!! If your out there reading this I hope you realize that you have affected REAL PEOPLES LIVES with this BS.....Im more upset that you have added more cynical, untrusting, and cold people to the world than I could ever be over the Dinar EVER RVing or NOT RVing because for me it was and has always been something to dream about, win or loose, like a nice vacation home or a week in brazil, not the answer to all my problems!!!! Life is cruel enough without people PURPOSELY STEALING OTHER PEOPLES ABILITY TO DREAM!!! Ignorance is bliss for some and for others it is a bastion of hope in an otherwise bleak existence either way NO ONE HAS THE RIGHT to STEAL anyones happiness, no matter what that happiness may be!!!!
Najm93
Najm93
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:36 pm

I must disagree, NO ONE ALSO HAS A RIGHT TO IMPOSE FALSE HOPE into people's daily lives. I know what they did sucks but they brought out a VERY IMPORTANT POINT about the threshold of GREED reaching new barometers of insanity. It's really off the charts. Sometimes a big slap in the face awakens people . I do hope Dinarians wake up to the fact that this is not the great white hope, a blessing from God, Dinarians are NOT the "Chosen people". This is at best, Crying or Very sad  a speculative investment. Treat it as such ! :shock:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:04 pm

As I stated in another thread, lower than whale snot ....I have zero need for arrogant assholes. I also have a news flash for them, we didn't need their (Iraq's) oil or other resources then and we don't need them now. In the scheme of things here in the US they are relatively small potatoes. What a joke!

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

The BAGHDAD INVEST saga continues with ANOTHER UPDATE 2805820865  The BAGHDAD INVEST saga continues with ANOTHER UPDATE 2805820865  The BAGHDAD INVEST saga continues with ANOTHER UPDATE 2805820865  The BAGHDAD INVEST saga continues with ANOTHER UPDATE 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by John.N Wed Nov 13, 2013 2:43 am

Hahaha! Nice work, and people are still falling for these guru scumbags afterwards lol. I know for sure this is the most entertaining investment for me so far, It's a circus show, lmao 

:gobble:

John.N
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:18 pm

John. N : you rascal !!  Yep but getting hurt in the process are lot's of people in great despair, yes many with limited intelligence but still.   Any way I HOPE this is a BIG slap in the face to those many greedy dinarians who need a good spanking not just a wake up call. I mean gee, take away the $36 rate and they are rioting.  ANYONE who thinks you'll get $36 X 25,000 is completely :away we go:  insane and a bucket of slime greedy.

Back to top Go down

Post by IQN Dummy Wed Nov 13, 2013 1:26 pm

The BAGHDAD INVEST saga continues with ANOTHER UPDATE 2322496710 The BAGHDAD INVEST saga continues with ANOTHER UPDATE 1211619650 The BAGHDAD INVEST saga continues with ANOTHER UPDATE 3508649203 The BAGHDAD INVEST saga continues with ANOTHER UPDATE 258310255 

WOW! WOW ! AND WOW!! sounds like a bunch if people with their undies in a bunch!!! TRUTH!!!  if and when it happens it will be great!!! Don't believe anything  from a guru site!!! this is suppose to be fun!! something to watch and learn from!!!  SOOO don't get sucked into the BLAH BLAH BLAH!!! gurus are ego Tiscal humans (use this term loosely)  that have to make them self's feel important even at the expense of you!!! STOP giving them fuel stop reading their CRAP !!! do your own research  and listen to ponee and others like her!!! have a great day!!! The BAGHDAD INVEST saga continues with ANOTHER UPDATE 1656125192 The BAGHDAD INVEST saga continues with ANOTHER UPDATE 1211619650 The BAGHDAD INVEST saga continues with ANOTHER UPDATE 1211619650 The BAGHDAD INVEST saga continues with ANOTHER UPDATE 258310255 The BAGHDAD INVEST saga continues with ANOTHER UPDATE 3176285109 The BAGHDAD INVEST saga continues with ANOTHER UPDATE 2322496710

IQN Dummy

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum