Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Expert expects a deficit in the budget next year for lack of oil production I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Expert expects a deficit in the budget next year for lack of oil production I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Expert expects a deficit in the budget next year for lack of oil production I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Expert expects a deficit in the budget next year for lack of oil production I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Expert expects a deficit in the budget next year for lack of oil production I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Expert expects a deficit in the budget next year for lack of oil production I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Expert expects a deficit in the budget next year for lack of oil production I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Expert expects a deficit in the budget next year for lack of oil production I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Expert expects a deficit in the budget next year for lack of oil production I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Expert expects a deficit in the budget next year for lack of oil production I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Expert expects a deficit in the budget next year for lack of oil production I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Expert expects a deficit in the budget next year for lack of oil production I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Expert expects a deficit in the budget next year for lack of oil production I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Expert expects a deficit in the budget next year for lack of oil production I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Expert expects a deficit in the budget next year for lack of oil production I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Expert expects a deficit in the budget next year for lack of oil production I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Expert expects a deficit in the budget next year for lack of oil production I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Expert expects a deficit in the budget next year for lack of oil production I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Expert expects a deficit in the budget next year for lack of oil production I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Expert expects a deficit in the budget next year for lack of oil production I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Expert expects a deficit in the budget next year for lack of oil production

Go down

Expert expects a deficit in the budget next year for lack of oil production Empty Expert expects a deficit in the budget next year for lack of oil production

Post by Ponee Sat Nov 09, 2013 2:13 pm

Expert expects a deficit in the budget next year for lack of oil production

[ltr]Expert expects a deficit in the budget next year for lack of oil production Image[/ltr]

[ltr]09-11-2013 12:47 PM

Baghdad (news) .. Economic expert ruled out Dergham Mohammed Ali, a financial abundance in the current year budget for the implementation of the stalled projects, indicating there is a lack of fiscal revenue due to the lack of oil production.

Muhammad Ali said (of the Agency news): The oil production during the current year was less than expected, expressing lack of access deficit in the budget next year because it was the consumption of standby all Mdorat amounts that could be funded by the budget.

He continued: lack of oil production will affect the size of revenue this year, in addition to non export quantities assessments of the region by the conventions where lagged behind the export of more than 300 thousand barrels per day.

Muhammad Ali ruled: for financial abundance in the budget as possible executed on
New projects or parked, indicating that the increase in the budget ceiling set in accordance with the decisions of the government for the energy sector and the establishment of strategic projects in next year استحصلت the largest proportion of financial exuberance. / End / 5.. /
[/ltr]

- See more at: http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&hl=en&rurl=translate.google.com&tl=en&u=http://www.ikhnews.com/index.php%3Fpage%3Darticle%26id%3D107220&usg=ALkJrhjWr6VTB2wibMHnGO2XprrBt4D3DQ#sthash.aPeNFUbk.dpuf

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Expert expects a deficit in the budget next year for lack of oil production Empty Re: Expert expects a deficit in the budget next year for lack of oil production

Post by Ponee Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:42 am

Economist warns of Iraqi budget shortfall due to low oil revenue production

Economic

An expected budget deficit next year to low oil production
09-11-2013 12:47 PM

Baghdad (newsletter). Excluded Economist Mohammed dargham, a financial abundance in the current year’s budget for the implementation of projects stalled, indicating a lack of financial income due to lack of oil production.

He Mehmet Ali (News Agency): oil output this year was below expectations, and the lack of a budget deficit next year because consumption of all madorat the reserves can finance the budget.
He continued that lack oil production will affect revenues this year, the export volume of the province by the conventions where failed to export more than 300,000 barrels per day.

Mohammed Ali ruled out: financial abundance in possible budget launched
New projects or stopped, noting that the increase in the budget ceiling in accordance with the decisions of the Government’s energy sector and strategic projects in the future received the largest proportion of financial abundance

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum