Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
"TODAY's BRIDGE FOR SALE " By TD I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
"TODAY's BRIDGE FOR SALE " By TD I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
"TODAY's BRIDGE FOR SALE " By TD I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
"TODAY's BRIDGE FOR SALE " By TD I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
"TODAY's BRIDGE FOR SALE " By TD I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
"TODAY's BRIDGE FOR SALE " By TD I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
"TODAY's BRIDGE FOR SALE " By TD I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
"TODAY's BRIDGE FOR SALE " By TD I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
"TODAY's BRIDGE FOR SALE " By TD I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
"TODAY's BRIDGE FOR SALE " By TD I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
"TODAY's BRIDGE FOR SALE " By TD I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
"TODAY's BRIDGE FOR SALE " By TD I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
"TODAY's BRIDGE FOR SALE " By TD I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
"TODAY's BRIDGE FOR SALE " By TD I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
"TODAY's BRIDGE FOR SALE " By TD I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
"TODAY's BRIDGE FOR SALE " By TD I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
"TODAY's BRIDGE FOR SALE " By TD I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
"TODAY's BRIDGE FOR SALE " By TD I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
"TODAY's BRIDGE FOR SALE " By TD I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
"TODAY's BRIDGE FOR SALE " By TD I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

"TODAY's BRIDGE FOR SALE " By TD

3 posters

Go down

"TODAY's BRIDGE FOR SALE " By TD Empty "TODAY's BRIDGE FOR SALE " By TD

Post by Ponee Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:05 am

Hey Ponee; How's it be, your friend TD checking in and adding my thoughts this (another wild Friday) with someone putting out last night that it RV'd. Here's my thoughts :

Well, NO I don't have the Golden Gate Bridge up for sale but I'd bet that if I said I did, there would be more than one dinarian who'd inquire to buy it.
Last night we got another sugar rush with someone writing an article that Iraq had Rv'd and as usual the dinar zombies' feathers got all ruffled up.

I must tell you that I'm noticing a tragic trend of fabrications getting wilder & wilder in the just over two years that I got involved into Dinar bizzaro world. Initially , it was the daily bank stories and the daily comments of "hhmmmm" associated with the mention of Iraq , GOI, dinar or otherwise similar. And of course the old time, regular gurus telling us "they were hearing the most incredible, positive news ever". A few were seeing some blinking numbers BUT that was pretty much it.

Now we have entered a new realm of idiocy . Now we hear of astronomical rates of $30 + and CLIMBING !! And these days my favorite line , really the "(AWARD FOR )LINE OF THE YEAR" ! is the one telling us that the rate keeps climbing BECAUSE of the penalty for delays of this event. WOW !! So we are to believe this WHOPPER ! Gee Charlie Brown :We are just getting richer & richer waiting because Iraq (or whoever) is delaying the RV !! OMG, what a wonderful invention : be a couch potato, eat all the Cheetos U want , watch TV and make gazillions of money each day because of the delays !!! Why didn't anyone think of this sooner ?? SIGN ME UP !!

Now back to reality : I have to say as absurd as that is , the sad part is that there actually are people BELIEVING this and following these people on some sites ! Did we not learn anything about cult behavior, the tragedies of Jim Jones, David Koresh and others ?
You know folks, when someone has you fooled and keeps raising the bar on the level of ridiculous and you continue to follow , then who's really at fault here ? I mean really ! Some people have entered the Twilight Zone & beyond , a dimension of stupidity no one has ever been to before !

And the sad part is, these people promoting this crap know you are addicted to the irrational, the drug of unachievable hopium and they just keep raising the bar of ridiculous. And in the process they are rolling on the floor just laughing their asses off. YES , ROFLMAO !! Yes, at your expense ! And yes, you have earned your portrait on the wall of P.T. Barnum's hall of shame !!

It's so interesting to see these clowns occasionally admit the truth which is "NO ONE KNOWS THE RATE OR DATE " and in the very next sentence they tell you of the "window of opportunity being the next 48 hours" and that they are seeing back wall rates of $36, $37 BUT WAIT it's climbing !!
Hold on... didn't you just say... "NO ONE KNOWS .....

Some just come on and tell you that. One of the most irritating ones comes from Europe somewhere ( We are to believe ! ) This lady always starts her long winded "Fact" write ups telling us at least a paragraph or two about HER DAY ! I am so happy you come into my dreary world to tell me of your day !! What an ego this lady has !! And then she proceeds to tell us about the endless list of worldwide contacts, mostly in 3 letter agencies who have told her sensitive state secrets, etc. I mean does Obama or Merkel even do their daily activities without first consulting this goddess of importance ?? Reading her write ups I think not ! And of course, week after week, she is dead wrong about all her "facts". And yet the blessings go on !

So in summary, I must say this. A great post was written by Sam over at Dinar Douche bags about past & present winners and of course his choice for "Douche bag of the year " is a good one but I must slightly disagree. I think the way the acceptance of idiocy, the blind faith following of the impossible, I believe the there is a multi award scenario where many dinarians are to get the award. Because without you gobbling up the ridiculous then , "none of this would be possible".

So look for your mailboxes , the diplomas & certificates are being signed by some guy flying a plane, baking a cake , drinking beer, scratching himself , all at the same time. A multi tasker ! What ??? You thought it was a graduation diploma for the RV completion ??

Sorry, You must read this post again !!

TD

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

"TODAY's BRIDGE FOR SALE " By TD Empty Re: "TODAY's BRIDGE FOR SALE " By TD

Post by catman Sun Nov 10, 2013 3:42 am

Wow, you are right about this "delay penalty" thing, if they had started that 2 years ago we would be well over $1000 now.  Why oh why did they let that opportunity slip by?"TODAY's BRIDGE FOR SALE " By TD 2322496710 "TODAY's BRIDGE FOR SALE " By TD 2322496710 "TODAY's BRIDGE FOR SALE " By TD 2322496710 "TODAY's BRIDGE FOR SALE " By TD 2322496710 "TODAY's BRIDGE FOR SALE " By TD 2322496710 "TODAY's BRIDGE FOR SALE " By TD 3508649203
catman
catman
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

"TODAY's BRIDGE FOR SALE " By TD Empty Re: "TODAY's BRIDGE FOR SALE " By TD

Post by RamblerNash Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:37 pm

Ponee wrote:Hey Ponee; How's it be, your friend TD checking in and adding my thoughts this (another wild Friday) with someone putting out last night that it RV'd. Here's my thoughts :

Well, NO I don't have the Golden Gate Bridge up for sale but I'd bet that if I said I did, there would be more than one dinarian who'd inquire to buy it.
Last night we got another sugar rush with someone writing an article that Iraq had Rv'd and as usual the dinar zombies' feathers got all ruffled up.

I must tell you that I'm noticing a tragic trend of fabrications getting wilder & wilder in the just over two years that I got involved into Dinar bizzaro world. Initially , it was the daily bank stories and the daily comments of "hhmmmm" associated with the mention of Iraq , GOI, dinar or otherwise similar. And of course the old time, regular gurus telling us "they were hearing the most incredible, positive news ever". A few were seeing some blinking numbers BUT that was pretty much it.

Now we have entered a new realm of idiocy . Now we hear of astronomical rates of $30 + and CLIMBING !! And these days my favorite line , really the "(AWARD FOR )LINE OF THE YEAR" ! is the one telling us that the rate keeps climbing BECAUSE of the penalty for delays of this event. WOW !! So we are to believe this WHOPPER ! Gee Charlie Brown :We are just getting richer & richer waiting because Iraq (or whoever) is delaying the RV !! OMG, what a wonderful invention : be a couch potato, eat all the Cheetos U want , watch TV and make gazillions of money each day because of the delays !!! Why didn't anyone think of this sooner ?? SIGN ME UP !!

Now back to reality : I have to say as absurd as that is , the sad part is that there actually are people BELIEVING this and following these people on some sites ! Did we not learn anything about cult behavior, the tragedies of Jim Jones, David Koresh and others ?
You know folks, when someone has you fooled and keeps raising the bar on the level of ridiculous and you continue to follow , then who's really at fault here ? I mean really ! Some people have entered the Twilight Zone & beyond , a dimension of stupidity no one has ever been to before !

And the sad part is, these people promoting this crap know you are addicted to the irrational, the drug of unachievable hopium and they just keep raising the bar of ridiculous. And in the process they are rolling on the floor just laughing their asses off. YES , ROFLMAO !! Yes, at your expense ! And yes, you have earned your portrait on the wall of P.T. Barnum's hall of shame !!

It's so interesting to see these clowns occasionally admit the truth which is "NO ONE KNOWS THE RATE OR DATE " and in the very next sentence they tell you of the "window of opportunity being the next 48 hours" and that they are seeing back wall rates of $36, $37 BUT WAIT it's climbing !!
Hold on... didn't you just say... "NO ONE KNOWS .....

Some just come on and tell you that. One of the most irritating ones comes from Europe somewhere ( We are to believe ! ) This lady always starts her long winded "Fact" write ups telling us at least a paragraph or two about HER DAY ! I am so happy you come into my dreary world to tell me of your day !! What an ego this lady has !! And then she proceeds to tell us about the endless list of worldwide contacts, mostly in 3 letter agencies who have told her sensitive state secrets, etc. I mean does Obama or Merkel even do their daily activities without first consulting this goddess of importance ?? Reading her write ups I think not ! And of course, week after week, she is dead wrong about all her "facts". And yet the blessings go on !

So in summary, I must say this. A great post was written by Sam over at Dinar Douche bags about past & present winners and of course his choice for "Douche bag of the year " is a good one but I must slightly disagree. I think the way the acceptance of idiocy, the blind faith following of the impossible, I believe the there is a multi award scenario where many dinarians are to get the award. Because without you gobbling up the ridiculous then , "none of this would be possible".

So look for your mailboxes , the diplomas & certificates are being signed by some guy flying a plane, baking a cake , drinking beer, scratching himself , all at the same time. A multi tasker ! What ??? You thought it was a graduation diploma for the RV completion ??

Sorry, You must read this post again !!

TD

"TODAY's BRIDGE FOR SALE " By TD 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum