Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

The Dong! DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

The Dong!

+7
pama
Jayzze
Meme
Kevind53
alleyrose
Ponee
Sylvia Trainor
11 posters

Go down

The Dong! Empty The Dong!

Post by Sylvia Trainor Thu Nov 07, 2013 12:53 pm

Ponee! Are they still selling the Dong with any dealers right now? I haven't heard much advertisement on them lately. Smile

Sylvia Trainor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The Dong! Empty Re: The Dong!

Post by Ponee Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:12 pm

I remember someone mentioning a dealer recently that is still selling.  I can't remember who they are though.  Did you want me to get some information for you Sylvia?

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sylvia Trainor Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:20 pm

Sure Ponee!  I'm already invested in the Dinar but it wouldn't hurt to have a little of the Dong! Thanks! Smile

Sylvia Trainor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:29 pm

hmmmm..... i could say something, but I won't ...........Wink lmao

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by alleyrose Thu Nov 07, 2013 3:11 pm

I got Dong LOL!

All we have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to us.........~Gandalf~

Come visit me: www.alleysplace.net
alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu Nov 07, 2013 6:00 pm

Sterling Currency still lists the Dong for sale at a price of $80/Million.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

The Dong! 2805820865  The Dong! 2805820865  The Dong! 2805820865  The Dong! 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by alleyrose Thu Nov 07, 2013 6:06 pm

HA I only paid $45! But that was a while ago now..

All we have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to us.........~Gandalf~

alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Meme Thu Nov 07, 2013 6:43 pm

my bank got me some from
https://buy.travelex.com/us/Purchase
 I think I paid around 55 per mil

If you can't laugh at yourself, you have not lived.
Meme
Meme
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by alleyrose Thu Nov 07, 2013 7:00 pm

Yes I got ours from a bank also meme!

alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sylvia Trainor Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:37 pm

Thanks to Meme, Ponee, Kevind53, and Alley Rose for letting me know where I could still find the Dong! The computer finally failed so I had to borrow my sons to keep in touch. That will probubly be the first thing I buy once we RV! Love to you all!

Sylvia Trainor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:51 pm

Sylvia GID sells for 80.00 per mill also.  There are several others out there too. But, it seems like Miss Rose got the best deal.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:31 pm

as far as the dong is concerned china is controlling this it is going  no where anytime soon sorry  just a fact and you do not have to believe me
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pama Wed Nov 13, 2013 3:52 pm

Wallstreet Daily  put this information out.

~ Currency #1 – Chinese Yuan:

As the dollar and euro decline, the Chinese are busy plowing the yuan into assets that increase in value. Things like mines, factories, other currencies and natural resources.
At current levels, the yuan is a bargain. Of course, the Chinese government deliberately sets the exchange rate artificially low – rather than allowing it to float freely on world markets – in order to profit from Chinese goods and services.
With the world balking at this arrangement, the Chinese will have to revalue the yuan in a big way over coming years. Why? Two reasons…

• The Chinese aren’t just goods producers these days… they’re big consumers, too. This means reduced dollar reserves and more yuan will be invested abroad.
  • The Chinese will be forced to revalue the yuan more frequently and by greater amounts – something the country was unable to do as it was busy accumulating dollars.
As a tandem, these two catalysts will force the value of the yuan higher in the years ahead.
Where to Invest: The FOREX market is fraught with volatility and requires a special currency-trading account to facilitate trades. So in lieu of that, take advantage through the WisdomTree Chinese Yuan ETF (NYSE: CYB), which trades like a stock. Hold for the long term – two to five years – and look for 20% upside against the U.S. dollar in five years.

~ Currency #2 – Indian Rupee:

Having dropped by more than 20% against the dollar over the past couple of years, the rupee is an absolute steal right now.
The Indian Central Bank controls the rupee closely. And in an effort to combat the financial crisis and make Indian goods and services more competitive, it’s allowed the currency to depreciate.
Result? An artificially weak rupee that will appreciate, due to the trend in global growth and money flow.
With Indian GDP growth set to outstrip all Western economies in the years ahead, the country will have to raise interest rates to quell inflation.
In the past, this wasn’t an issue, since India wasn’t a global player when it came to importing goods and services. It was a closed, insulated economy, where the majority of the population bought locally.
But with the Indian middle class approaching some 400 million people, the country is beginning to import more goods. That will lead to inflation, which will force the central bank to tighten monetary policy.
Where to Invest: You can buy the Indian rupee through the WisdomTree Indian Rupee ETF(NYSE: ICN). Again, plan to hold for two to five years. I project 25% growth against the U.S. dollar in five years.
Finally, another currency that stands to gain from the demise of the dollar and euro…

~ Currency #3 – Canadian Dollar:

The Canadian dollar has a bright future.
For starters, Canada is rich in natural resources like oil, timber and gold. As the prospects for global growth pick up, all three are in huge demand from developed and developing economies alike – a trend that will remain for years.
Canada also has its fiscal house in good order. Its AAA credit rating is secure, as the country quickly tackled its debt issues in the early part of this century. As a result, the Canadian dollar has almost doubled against its U.S. counterpart in the past decade.
In addition, Canada didn’t have to bail out its banks or financial system because of lax lending practices. Quite the opposite, in fact. Thanks to their financial strength, Canadian banks are now expanding into the United States in record numbers.
In short, Canada has a lot going for it. It supplies emerging markets… it has a strong and fiscally responsible financial system and government… it will benefit from a U.S. economic recovery… and it maintains a transparent and trusted economy.
Where to Invest: Add the “loonie” to your portfolio through the CurrencyShares Canadian Dollar Trust (NYSE: FXC). Like the Chinese yuan and Indian rupee, this is a long-term holding, with a further 25% gain against the U.S. dollar in five years.
Bottom line: Remember that we’re talking currencies here, so a move of 10% to 15% would be huge. But these three will represent the new world order in the currency market over the coming years – and the gains will reflect that.
The best way to buy the yuan, rupee and Canadian dollar is to make regular investments over time. Don’t just pile in at once. Average your cost over the next few months as the U.S. economy strengthens. This strategy will allow you to buy the currencies at reasonable levels.

Pama's Friendly Tips
http://pamastalkshow.com
pama
pama
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

View user profile http://www.pamastalkshow.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 13, 2013 5:13 pm

jayzze wrote:as far as the dong is concerned china is controlling this it is going  no where anytime soon sorry  just a fact and you do not have to believe me
Completely agree. I bought it from Wells Fargo only once because of some hype , did research on it thru a friend from Goldman Sachs , A VP in Asian Markets and came to the conclusion this was going no where !!   Anytime Dinar sales are down , dealers start asking their "representatives" to pump up other currencies. That's the jest of the "basket" theory or Global Reset crap which will never happen.
 cashingIn

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Thu Nov 14, 2013 9:58 am

Any investment has risk, but especially currencies.  I've learned my lesson with the IQD.  Too many other investment vehicles...  mutual funds for emerging markets, etc.  Find a gold mining company operating in Canada, research their timber industry, etc.  Still a lot of variables, but for me..... I'm so done with currencies!
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:03 am

I agree Ssmith - this is my one and only currency. EVER!

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daox13 Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:31 am

Never underestimate the power of the DONG..... no matter how weak it may be... one day it may grow...

However IMHO it will take a very long time IF they every RV.. but hey I could be wrong.

couch  Always Be Cautiously Optimistic
Daox13
Daox13
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woodie007 Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:51 pm

Last I was told Chase is selling it to their account holders, you must have an account with them first, I got my VND at safe dinar for 80.00 per million. I do not have an account with Chase but my daughter does, and she told me the price that she paid was 48.00 per million, and that was several weeks ago and she has plans to order more and will let me know if the price has changed.

Woodie007

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by livingintheloop69 Tue Dec 10, 2013 4:04 pm

dong is always cheaper at banks buy 30-40 cheaper than dealer prices. i think most all wells fargos sell dong. travelex also sell dong but i had a bad experience and have talked to many others who have the same experience. i guess they are super strict about their credit card processing. they took $3,000 from me, then told me they wouldn't fill my order b/c my credit card details didn't match up. i called them up and told them why did you cancel my order, what's the problem. They claimed something didn't matchup but couldnt tell me what. i told tehm ive lived at same address for 10 years, all my cards in my legal name, etc. still no answer. finally i get my bank and travelex on a 3 way call. travelex is saying i have my money back, my bank is insisting i dont travelex is insisting i do. travelex sat on my 3k for almost 10 days before i got it back. i was buying just to hold but imagine if i was traveling to vietnam or anywhere for that matter. most people dont have 3k to be tied up plus more money to buy currency at their store which is what they suggested i do while they were holding my 3k. diff dealers have specials where you can get dong as cheap as $75 per million. i know dealorbuy and buyiraqidinarhere both run specials around $75 on a pretty regular basis

livingintheloop69
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 10, 2013 4:35 pm

Duh ?? Did you not get the advice from Kevin and others ? Why are you buying worthless paper ??

Back to top Go down