Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Why do our gov lie to us  DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Why do our gov lie to us

4 posters

Go down

Why do our gov lie to us  Empty Why do our gov lie to us

Post by Woodie007 Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:08 pm

This is what the CIA said Iraq has for Iraq Recourse's   Iraq petroleum, natural gas, phosphates, sulfur I have also found out that they also have  gold and diamonds that they do not report hmmmm why ??? https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/fields/2111.html

I also want to say we hope to see a RI and a 10% inflation rate but if its more then ohhhyahhhh. I say this because the T ell N o T ruth (TNT) Tony and his friends are full of crap that high of a rate will never happen and if you believe his crap then your sh-- out of luck and dumb as he--

Woodie007

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Why do our gov lie to us  Empty Re: Why do our gov lie to us

Post by Kevind53 Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:45 pm

I have heard the gold and diamond rumors before. There may well be some gold, but not a ton, I have not found a reference to it being found in commercial quantities in any reference, new or old. As to diamonds, I doubt it, diamonds occur only in very specific geography and their geography is totally wrong.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Why do our gov lie to us  2805820865  Why do our gov lie to us  2805820865  Why do our gov lie to us  2805820865  Why do our gov lie to us  2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woodie007 Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:22 pm

That was my thought as well concerning the Diamonds, as for the Gold who knows what they really have as I have spent the day trying to confirm their reported Gold supply to no avail. If true, I wonder if most of it came from China, Russia, and the US ???

Woodie007

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu Nov 07, 2013 5:58 pm

Lot's of hype and hoopla there, and they certainly have solid gold reserves, but I don't think that it came from any particular country. I'm pretty sure it was all purchased on the open market. Remember that about 2700 tons is mined each year. Only about 10% is used industrially , with about 50% going into jewelry and the remainder into bullion for investment.

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Why do our gov lie to us  2805820865  Why do our gov lie to us  2805820865  Why do our gov lie to us  2805820865  Why do our gov lie to us  2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woodie007 Thu Nov 07, 2013 7:55 pm

Woodie007

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by clayf Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:32 pm

The gold and diamonds are there and also huge deposits of lithium (ie:batterys)
clayf
clayf
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:40 pm

They don't show up on any factual information I can find, including geological resource maps from Iraq. I know, I know, it's been said and said and said, but no reports, no news articles, no maps = no proof. Gonna have to see solid, verifiable evidence of this before I buy in.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:45 pm

IF they had these reserves WHY have they not exploited them?  Why hold them in reserve?  With their money situation one would think they would be selling everything they can produce and not be betting their entire hand on oil.  Strange, makes me think they haven't got a pat hand which would tell me the so called reserves of gold and diamonds (and anything else) is a false hope of someones who was trying to put one over on investors.  I consider the source and the source of this information sure is not recognized by any international commission or reporting service.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by clayf Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:35 am

@Kevind53 wrote:They don't show up on any factual information I can find, including geological resource maps from Iraq. I know, I know, it's been said and said and said, but no reports, no news articles, no maps = no proof. Gonna have to see solid, verifiable evidence of this before I buy in.
Yep!! I had a brain fart last night (to much daily grind instead of daily dinar)(Tired) but I screwed up ,wrong war, its afganistan that is the one....put me in-front of a firing squad is what Im thinking...please have some  👧
clayf
clayf
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum