Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Three Dinar Gurus.... DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Three Dinar Gurus....

3 posters

Go down

Three Dinar Gurus.... Empty Three Dinar Gurus....

Post by HezekiaH Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:16 am

Three Dinar Gurus work out of an office on top of a skyscraper. They all have there own in-tell sources( It's their wives). At lunch, one of them says," If my in-tell source says it is going to RV on the weekend again, I am going to jump off this building." The second Guru says, "I agree with you. If my in-tell source says it is going to RV this weekend I am jumping with you." Then the third Guru says,"OK I will check my sources and I'm jumping too."

The next day the first one gets a phone call from his wife and immediately jumps off the building. Then the 2nd one gets a phone call from his wife and jumps off the building.The third Guru waits all day and gets no phone calls then he jumps off the building and they all die.

At their funeral the first Guru's wife cries and says, "Why did I tell him it would RV this weekend, why!?" The second Guru's wife cries and says, "Why did I tell him it would RV this weekend, WHY!?!?" Then the third guru's wife says, "Don't look at me, he makes up his own in-tell." 

lmao lmao lmao

Wealth is what you have when all your money is gone!!!
HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Three Dinar Gurus.... Empty Re: Three Dinar Gurus....

Post by Daox13 Wed Nov 06, 2013 10:24 am

haha

couch  Always Be Cautiously Optimistic
Daox13
Daox13
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Three Dinar Gurus.... Empty Re: Three Dinar Gurus....

Post by aksafeone Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:18 am

Too bad that is fiction.  Of course the street cleaning department would have to be eqiupped to handle hazardous waste.  But, fortunately, that can be done easily. 

If you have a tall building be sure you post a sign, " NO JUMPING ZONE," on all sides of the roof.  Or you could just post one sign right outside the roof door, "DANGER LONG DROP -- Enter at your own risk."  Not sure what the liability issues would be, but at least one could always say the the "in-tell" provided was appropriate for the hazard. 

Parachute anyone?
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum