Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
a sudden shift in the U.S. position behind the expulsion of Iraqi Prime Minister ..! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
a sudden shift in the U.S. position behind the expulsion of Iraqi Prime Minister ..! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
a sudden shift in the U.S. position behind the expulsion of Iraqi Prime Minister ..! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
a sudden shift in the U.S. position behind the expulsion of Iraqi Prime Minister ..! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
a sudden shift in the U.S. position behind the expulsion of Iraqi Prime Minister ..! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
a sudden shift in the U.S. position behind the expulsion of Iraqi Prime Minister ..! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
a sudden shift in the U.S. position behind the expulsion of Iraqi Prime Minister ..! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
a sudden shift in the U.S. position behind the expulsion of Iraqi Prime Minister ..! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
a sudden shift in the U.S. position behind the expulsion of Iraqi Prime Minister ..! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
a sudden shift in the U.S. position behind the expulsion of Iraqi Prime Minister ..! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
a sudden shift in the U.S. position behind the expulsion of Iraqi Prime Minister ..! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
a sudden shift in the U.S. position behind the expulsion of Iraqi Prime Minister ..! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
a sudden shift in the U.S. position behind the expulsion of Iraqi Prime Minister ..! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
a sudden shift in the U.S. position behind the expulsion of Iraqi Prime Minister ..! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
a sudden shift in the U.S. position behind the expulsion of Iraqi Prime Minister ..! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
a sudden shift in the U.S. position behind the expulsion of Iraqi Prime Minister ..! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
a sudden shift in the U.S. position behind the expulsion of Iraqi Prime Minister ..! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
a sudden shift in the U.S. position behind the expulsion of Iraqi Prime Minister ..! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
a sudden shift in the U.S. position behind the expulsion of Iraqi Prime Minister ..! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
a sudden shift in the U.S. position behind the expulsion of Iraqi Prime Minister ..! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

a sudden shift in the U.S. position behind the expulsion of Iraqi Prime Minister ..!

5 posters

Go down

a sudden shift in the U.S. position behind the expulsion of Iraqi Prime Minister ..! Empty a sudden shift in the U.S. position behind the expulsion of Iraqi Prime Minister ..!

Post by Ponee Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:29 pm

URGENT: A sudden shift in the U.S. position behind the expulsion of Iraqi Prime Minister ..!

a sudden shift in the U.S. position behind the expulsion of Iraqi Prime Minister ..! Filemanager

URGENT: a sudden shift in the U.S. position behind the expulsion of Iraqi Prime Minister ..!

Readings / Baghdad:

Sources familiar with the Iraqi Council of Ministers said a little while ago that the U.S. side Nuri al-Maliki asked to leave the U.S. territory immediately after the strongly worded message from Obama to the owners

.. Showed no U.S. or Iraqi authorities and the reasons behind this shift U.S. Albrootakula sudden.

Where they were Obama and al-Maliki hold a joint press conference at the White House and President Obama suddenly cut conference, apologizing to reporters.

Saturday 11/02/2013 11:02 pm

http://www.qeraat.org/news.php?action=view&id=7518

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

a sudden shift in the U.S. position behind the expulsion of Iraqi Prime Minister ..! Empty Re: a sudden shift in the U.S. position behind the expulsion of Iraqi Prime Minister ..!

Post by rick152 Mon Nov 04, 2013 8:08 pm

The article and link below show a different view of this... The meeting went pretty much ok in a way BUT, the problems in Iraq and Alqieda are mostly because of the failure of the Iraqi government, in particularly the PM Maliki's failure to control the problems and simply wanting to "look good" in the eyes of neighboring countries with armament and such but doing little for security and aiding the people.  Nothing about, however the meeting ending abruptly, too bad though. Nice dream but I think this fore article is merely a slant to make the U.S. seem like bad guys for throwing Miliki out when they didn't and those who don't read all the news will definitely fall for the "False flag" in this one.  basically... didn't happen that way.

WASHINGTON — With violence spiking again in Iraq, fomenting fears of widening instability in the region, Prime Minister Nuri Kamal al-Maliki pressed President Obama on Friday for American help in fighting Qaeda terrorists in his country’s lawless west.

Mr. Maliki said the Iraqi government was “mobilizing our people in order to fight Al Qaeda because it’s good for Iraq and the Middle East.” Speaking after a meeting with the president in the Oval Office, Mr. Maliki said he and Mr. Obama had “similar ideas” on counterterrorism priorities, though he did not offer details on any requests for military equipment or other aid.

Other Iraqi officials said the government was appealing for a range of aid, including Apache helicopter gunships and Hellfire missiles, as well as more American intelligence and other forms of counterterrorism support, like reconnaissance drones that would be operated by Americans.

“Unfortunately, Al Qaeda has still been active and has grown more active recently,” Mr. Obama acknowledged, adding, “We had a lot of discussion about how we can work together to push back against that terrorist organization that operates not only in Iraq but also poses a threat to the entire region and to the United States.”
Mr. Maliki’s visit was his first to the White House since December 2011, and the changes since that last trip were stark.

At the end of 2011, the United States was withdrawing the last of its soldiers after nearly nine years of war, and he and Mr. Obama were inaugurating a new relationship. Now, coordinated bombings regularly rip through Iraqi cities as sectarian tensions increase and Mr. Maliki’s government battles a resurgent Al Qaeda in Iraq, which American officials say is building camps, training facilities and staging areas in western Iraq.

The political and security setbacks have put both leaders in an awkward position. Mr. Obama, who two years ago hailed the reduction in violence and praised Mr. Maliki for leading “Iraq’s most inclusive government yet,” is eager to focus on other priorities. Mr. Maliki, who pushed for the American withdrawal and has tried to keep his distance from Washington, finds himself having to ask the president for help.
The changed circumstances were evident in the White House’s decision to forgo a joint news conference like the one it held the last time Mr. Maliki visited. Instead, the two leaders made only brief remarks in the Oval Office.

“It’s hard for the administration to make any claims that things have gone well inside Iraq,” said Brian Katulis, a senior fellow and expert on Iraq at the Center for American Progress. “But the blame for that falls largely on Iraq’s leadership.”
Still, Mr. Katulis said the administration recognized it would need to keep a focus on Iraq, not least because the rise of Al Qaeda in western Iraq could worsen the civil war in Syria, with terrorists moving back and forth across the porous border between the countries.

“There’s recognition that if Syria continues on current trends, you’re going to need to be more involved in Iraq,” he said.
Mr. Obama said he and Mr. Maliki spent much of their meeting discussing Syria, and the two seemed more in sync on strategies there than in 2011. Both endorsed the diplomatic effort aimed at finding a political transition in Syria. Two years ago, Mr. Maliki refused to back Mr. Obama’s call for sanctions and for Syria’s president, Bashar al-Assad, to step down.

A joint statement issued after the meeting on Friday said Iraqi officials had presented a new five-year, $357 billion plan to revitalize their energy industry, which involves building new pipelines. The plan is extraordinarily ambitious, and given that Iraq’s entire government budget in 2012 was $100 billion, it left some analysts shaking their heads.
“I don’t know where they’re coming up with the money,” said Ramzy Mardini, an adjunct fellow at the Iraq Institute for Strategic Studies in Beirut, Lebanon. “The pipelines they want to build would go through regions where they don’t have adequate security.”
The Iraqi request for aid is coming at time when Qaeda forces are outgunning Iraqi troops.

“Some of these Al Qaeda networks that are coming in from Syria and that are based in Iraq now really have heavy weapons,” a senior administration official told reporters in a conference call on Wednesday.

“Iraqi helicopter pilots that we have trained have been killed by heavy machine-gun weaponry,” said the official, who spoke on the condition of anonymity to characterize the private diplomatic exchanges. “And so they’re trying to take this threat — take on this threat — with equipment that isn’t really geared toward doing it effectively.”
American intelligence and counterterrorism officials say they have mapped the locations and origins of new terrorist networks and are sharing that information with the Iraqis. But Mr. Maliki has sent contradictory signals in response to American offers in the past two years to enhance intelligence-sharing operations or to send targeting analysts.
Analysts also said Mr. Maliki continued to emphasize big-ticket items, like F-16 fighter jets, that are better suited to lending his government symbolic power in the region than to rooting out Qaeda camps.

Outside the White House, several hundred supporters of the Iranian dissident group the Mujahedeen Khalq, known as M.E.K., rallied to protest a Sept. 1 attack by gunmen on Camp Ashraf, north of Baghdad, that killed 52 of its members. The group has claimed the Iraqi government was complicit in the attack, an accusation it has denied.
Protesters waved yellow banners and were addressed by Newt Gingrich, the former House speaker; Tom Ridge, a former secretary of homeland security; and other former American officials who support their demands.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/11/02/world/middleeast/surge-in-iraqi-violence-reunites-maliki-and-obama.html?_r=0

Love understands, Love supports, comforts and, cares for. Love forgives. Love also honors, respects and, believes
so please;
Love each other and yourself ...rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

a sudden shift in the U.S. position behind the expulsion of Iraqi Prime Minister ..! Empty Re: a sudden shift in the U.S. position behind the expulsion of Iraqi Prime Minister ..!

Post by Ponee Mon Nov 04, 2013 8:13 pm

Playing Devil's Advocate here..... but uhm really, you think OUR PRESS/MEDIA/NEWS is any better at printing the truth?   Hmmm who to believe? The lying Iraqi Press or the Lying American Press ....

Toss a coin.........  I call heads

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Mon Nov 04, 2013 8:21 pm

it would be great to see  out te door but in the end i do not think he is going any where remember what does m do to people who get in his way?
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:36 am

Ah yes the question of the lame stream media.  Makes no difference which one - they all LIE.  NO media is honest today - they have digressed back to the days of William Randolph Hurst.  In fact, if they thought Hurst held a candle to them they would blow it out!!!!!!

-30-
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:41 am

A sad statistic is that 90% of all media is owned by six companies.  GE, Disney, News Corp, Time Warner, Viacom, and CBS, with GE owning more than the other 5 combined.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

a sudden shift in the U.S. position behind the expulsion of Iraqi Prime Minister ..! 2805820865  a sudden shift in the U.S. position behind the expulsion of Iraqi Prime Minister ..! 2805820865  a sudden shift in the U.S. position behind the expulsion of Iraqi Prime Minister ..! 2805820865  a sudden shift in the U.S. position behind the expulsion of Iraqi Prime Minister ..! 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum