Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

TerryK  -- lions and tigers and bears OH MY -- Ooops I mean .... well you read it.... DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

TerryK -- lions and tigers and bears OH MY -- Ooops I mean .... well you read it....

2 posters

Go down

TerryK  -- lions and tigers and bears OH MY -- Ooops I mean .... well you read it.... Empty TerryK -- lions and tigers and bears OH MY -- Ooops I mean .... well you read it....

Post by Ponee Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:42 pm

11-2-2013 Intel Guru TerryK entity that took over forex was shut down yesterday. This signifies the beginning of the RV process starting Sunday and we should see on Tuesday. Treat as rumor. Also on Iraqi TV on scroll: advising increase in dinar value on Monday.

Read more: http://www.dinarguru.com/#ixzz2jXhSyxPa

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

TerryK  -- lions and tigers and bears OH MY -- Ooops I mean .... well you read it.... Empty Re: TerryK -- lions and tigers and bears OH MY -- Ooops I mean .... well you read it....

Post by Kevind53 Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:47 pm

There is no entity that took over Forex. While there is a trading company named FOREX.com, saying Forex is like saying stock market. It is simply that, a global, decentralized market for the trading of foreign currencies. Forex comes from "foreign currency exchange." The lions share of participants are large international banks, and most of the trading passes through New York or London, with Tokyo, Hong Kong and Singapore playing significant roles in Asia.

Given that, I say we treat your latest post like we treat all your other posts, pure, unadulterated BS.
TerryK  -- lions and tigers and bears OH MY -- Ooops I mean .... well you read it.... 1656125192 

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

TerryK  -- lions and tigers and bears OH MY -- Ooops I mean .... well you read it.... 2805820865  TerryK  -- lions and tigers and bears OH MY -- Ooops I mean .... well you read it.... 2805820865  TerryK  -- lions and tigers and bears OH MY -- Ooops I mean .... well you read it.... 2805820865  TerryK  -- lions and tigers and bears OH MY -- Ooops I mean .... well you read it.... 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

TerryK  -- lions and tigers and bears OH MY -- Ooops I mean .... well you read it.... Empty Re: TerryK -- lions and tigers and bears OH MY -- Ooops I mean .... well you read it....

Post by Ponee Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:31 am

11-3-2013 Intel Guru TerryK [do you think we will see C/E before turkey day?] WHAT I'M HEARING TUESDAY THIS WEEK. CMKX TO ROLL SUNDAY...24/48 HOURS LATER RV.

Read more: http://www.dinarguru.com/#ixzz2jbJePIFC

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down