Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
PHONEY TONY with his usual mantra - "Could be any moment." I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
PHONEY TONY with his usual mantra - "Could be any moment." I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
PHONEY TONY with his usual mantra - "Could be any moment." I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
PHONEY TONY with his usual mantra - "Could be any moment." I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
PHONEY TONY with his usual mantra - "Could be any moment." I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
PHONEY TONY with his usual mantra - "Could be any moment." I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
PHONEY TONY with his usual mantra - "Could be any moment." I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
PHONEY TONY with his usual mantra - "Could be any moment." I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
PHONEY TONY with his usual mantra - "Could be any moment." I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
PHONEY TONY with his usual mantra - "Could be any moment." I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
PHONEY TONY with his usual mantra - "Could be any moment." I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
PHONEY TONY with his usual mantra - "Could be any moment." I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
PHONEY TONY with his usual mantra - "Could be any moment." I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
PHONEY TONY with his usual mantra - "Could be any moment." I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
PHONEY TONY with his usual mantra - "Could be any moment." I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
PHONEY TONY with his usual mantra - "Could be any moment." I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
PHONEY TONY with his usual mantra - "Could be any moment." I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
PHONEY TONY with his usual mantra - "Could be any moment." I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
PHONEY TONY with his usual mantra - "Could be any moment." I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
PHONEY TONY with his usual mantra - "Could be any moment." I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

PHONEY TONY with his usual mantra - "Could be any moment."

3 posters

Go down

PHONEY TONY with his usual mantra - "Could be any moment." Empty PHONEY TONY with his usual mantra - "Could be any moment."

Post by Ponee Fri Nov 01, 2013 6:47 pm

11-1-2013 Intel Guru TNT Tony [via FlPatriot59] It's Friday, Nov. 1 - the day we've all been waiting for. Right now from everybody I've talked to nothing is stopping it. It could happen at any moment and I expect it to. I've talked to at least 4 people who talked to others in Iraq at all levels: they have been instructed to start using the LD's tomorrow. Effective today, the 3-zero notes won't be accepted anymore. JUST GOT A TEXT: everything is the same at the banks and the rates have not changed. They are ready to go.

11-1-2013 Intel Guru TNT Tony [From your previous calls you said it was 100% to go and it didn't. Why aren't we celebrating today?] My opinion is that it should have happened. I haven't said 100% certainly since I can't control it. If you want my opinion then yes it looks like it will go. If they delay again there's nothing I can do about it. I can only tell you what my sources are saying. You need to...understand this involves multiple countries, gov'ts, etc. This is a world-wide event with things we can't control.

11-1-2013 Intel Guru TNT Tony Obama and Maliki are having a speech today at 2PM but they won't mention the RV specifically, but it had to be done before we see what we're looking for. [Many are saying the RV won't occur until Maliki is back in his own country?] Could be. He could get on a plane and fly back but I don't know why he'd have to be unless there's a big celebration. There is a speech prepared and people are prepared to go on TV but we don't know if he has to be there for that.

11-1-2013 Intel Guru TNT Tony Everybody is happy. The banks all have the new, updated currency books. 70% of Iraq has the LDs and were told to start using them tomorrow. The only thing is that it's not official at the CBI...Today is still a good day. Haven't heard negative about today. No one is fussing or fighting. The banks are ready. Could be any moment.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

PHONEY TONY with his usual mantra - "Could be any moment." Empty Re: PHONEY TONY with his usual mantra - "Could be any moment."

Post by Kevind53 Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:27 pm

As usual, Tony is spewing the same old BS. He was right about one thing though, they didn't mention the dinar directly or otherwise ... because there was nothing to mention.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

PHONEY TONY with his usual mantra - "Could be any moment." 2805820865  PHONEY TONY with his usual mantra - "Could be any moment." 2805820865  PHONEY TONY with his usual mantra - "Could be any moment." 2805820865  PHONEY TONY with his usual mantra - "Could be any moment." 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

PHONEY TONY with his usual mantra - "Could be any moment." Empty Re: PHONEY TONY with his usual mantra - "Could be any moment."

Post by Meme Sat Nov 02, 2013 5:03 pm

Ponee wrote:11-1-2013 Intel Guru TNT Tony [via FlPatriot59] It's Friday, Nov. 1 - the day we've all been waiting for. Right now from everybody I've talked to nothing is stopping it. It could happen at any moment and I expect it to. I've talked to at least 4 people who talked to others in Iraq at all levels: they have been instructed to start using the LD's tomorrow. Effective today, the 3-zero notes won't be accepted anymore. JUST GOT A TEXT: everything is the same at the banks and the rates have not changed. They are ready to go.

11-1-2013 Intel Guru TNT Tony [From your previous calls you said it was 100% to go and it didn't. Why aren't we celebrating today?] My opinion is that it should have happened. I haven't said 100% certainly since I can't control it. If you want my opinion then yes it looks like it will go. If they delay again there's nothing I can do about it. I can only tell you what my sources are saying. You need to...understand this involves multiple countries, gov'ts, etc. This is a world-wide event with things we can't control.

11-1-2013 Intel Guru TNT Tony Obama and Maliki are having a speech today at 2PM but they won't mention the RV specifically, but it had to be done before we see what we're looking for. [Many are saying the RV won't occur until Maliki is back in his own country?] Could be. He could get on a plane and fly back but I don't know why he'd have to be unless there's a big celebration. There is a speech prepared and people are prepared to go on TV but we don't know if he has to be there for that.

11-1-2013 Intel Guru TNT Tony Everybody is happy. The banks all have the new, updated currency books. 70% of Iraq has the LDs and were told to start using them tomorrow. The only thing is that it's not official at the CBI...Today is still a good day. Haven't heard negative about today. No one is fussing or fighting. The banks are ready. Could be any moment.

and then.................

PHONEY TONY with his usual mantra - "Could be any moment." I_icon_minipost_newSubject: TROUBLED TONY hoping we can ALL cash in before the rate drops   PHONEY TONY with his usual mantra - "Could be any moment." EmptyToday at 8:51 amPHONEY TONY with his usual mantra - "Could be any moment." Icon_post_quote_en

11-2-2013 Intel Guru TNT Tony As of 3 days ago, about 5M people hold dinar. But they think only 10,000 hold more than 1M dinar. Everybody else is under that. They hold 25K and below and can walk into any bank and exchange. There are 10,000 banks cashing out. They figure they can get thru these people in 4 days or less. It's not a question about 30 days. The only question now is high long will the rate stay high before it starts dropping? I don't know.

Read more: http://www.dinarguru.com/#ixzz2jUoWIW8q
First and foremost I see such a discrepancy  in his statements from one day to the next! Does he really think people don't notice this crap?!

Next, I went to my bank today and sat down with the asst mngr and we spoke of foreign currencies. I had a list to share with her showing what I was interested in. I had 7 different currencies on my list with their 3 letter code and the prices to 1 USD she looked them up and what did she find?  ONLY 3 came up (AUD, CAD, CNY) on her computer.  So, she called her foreign ex. guy and she named off two others the INR & IDR and she asked how long it would be for him to get back with her on those and lo and behold his computers were down at the moment. Now it could very well be his computers were down but notice that not even the INR & IDR were up on her computer and of course yes, I had on my list the IQD & VND and those were not showing up at all on the computer.

SO THEN MY QUESTIONS HERE are HOW CAN TONY SAY: The banks all have the new, updated currency books. 70% of Iraq has the LDs and were told to start using them tomorrow. The only thing is that it's not official at the CBI...

AND HOW CAN TONY SAY: There are 10,000 banks cashing out. 
The banks are ready.

AND HOW CAN TONY SAY:I haven't said 100% certainly since I can't control it. (OH BUT HE HAS SO MANY TIMES!)

AND HOW CAN TONY SAY:
It's Friday, Nov. 1 - the day we've all been waiting for.
HIS LANGUAGE SAYS YES, NOW, ITS HAPPENING, PAYING OUT,BANKS READY, ALL DONE, USE IT TOMORROW BUT YET  CONTRADICTS HIMSELF EVERYDAY!

and this following statement by Tony:

the 3-zero notes won't be accepted anymore. JUST GOT A TEXT: everything is the same at the banks and the rates have not changed.

SAY WHAT?!  is this guy trying to say that we will not be able to trade what we have? 

SO, THEN THIS GUY TONY IS JUST THE COMIC RELIEF OF THE DINAR WORLD OR WHAT?

If you can't laugh at yourself, you have not lived.
Meme
Meme
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum