Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

They have gotten so CLEVER at the way they claim DATES now....  DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

They have gotten so CLEVER at the way they claim DATES now....

+4
Guru Debunker
gampy
PALMER01
Ponee
8 posters

Go down

They have gotten so CLEVER at the way they claim DATES now....  Empty They have gotten so CLEVER at the way they claim DATES now....

Post by Ponee Thu Oct 24, 2013 3:48 pm

10-24-2013 Intel/Newshound Guru Poppy3 THERE IS LOTS OF GOOD SOLID DETAILS FROM EVERY SOURCE THAT HAVE NOW ALL ALIGNED AND ARE IN AGREEMENT THAT THE RV SHOULD TAKE PLACE BEFORE NOV. 1 AND I MEAN BEFORE NOV 1 MY PERSONAL EXPECTATIONS ARE BETWEEN NOW AND MONDAY AFTERNOON.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

They have gotten so CLEVER at the way they claim DATES now....  Empty Re: They have gotten so CLEVER at the way they claim DATES now....

Post by Kevind53 Thu Oct 24, 2013 5:06 pm

So poopy, when it does not happen which excuse will you use? Just wondering ....

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

They have gotten so CLEVER at the way they claim DATES now....  2805820865  They have gotten so CLEVER at the way they claim DATES now....  2805820865  They have gotten so CLEVER at the way they claim DATES now....  2805820865  They have gotten so CLEVER at the way they claim DATES now....  2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

They have gotten so CLEVER at the way they claim DATES now....  Empty Re: They have gotten so CLEVER at the way they claim DATES now....

Post by Guru Debunker Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:54 pm

This ASS clown is so full of it. I don't know what gets me more, the Roos or the people who continue to belief this crap...

Where Ever You Go, There You Are  They have gotten so CLEVER at the way they claim DATES now....  258310255

Guru Debunker
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PALMER01 Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:14 pm

Poopy Arss Clown that is full of it? Have I got that right?  LOL
PALMER01
PALMER01
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:29 pm

Pretty much yea ... They have gotten so CLEVER at the way they claim DATES now....  2322496710 They have gotten so CLEVER at the way they claim DATES now....  2322496710 They have gotten so CLEVER at the way they claim DATES now....  2322496710 They have gotten so CLEVER at the way they claim DATES now....  2322496710 They have gotten so CLEVER at the way they claim DATES now....  2322496710 

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

They have gotten so CLEVER at the way they claim DATES now....  2805820865  They have gotten so CLEVER at the way they claim DATES now....  2805820865  They have gotten so CLEVER at the way they claim DATES now....  2805820865  They have gotten so CLEVER at the way they claim DATES now....  2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gampy Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:56 pm

Well there seems to be NO plumbing problems on this Thursday. The poop is flowing freely in every direction and from all Roos.

crap same as all Thursdays...

gampy
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guru Debunker Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:06 pm

Question: If a Bear Craps in the woods, Does it make a sound ?

Answer: It doesn't have to, We can hear it loud enough on these sites.

Where Ever You Go, There You Are  They have gotten so CLEVER at the way they claim DATES now....  258310255

Guru Debunker
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Fri Oct 25, 2013 10:17 am

they are not clever they are blant liars. and the people who fall for it are equally stupid or gullable or both. today is fri and since it did not happemn in the mosques then tues is the earliest unless venus and pluto become 45 degress to each other
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nwrichard Fri Oct 25, 2013 2:14 pm

We all need a bit of humor now and again. Just look how sadly funny it is that you can see the pattern they are using.  One calls it to go down on a particular day then you can almost set your watch when a cohort guru sets it out by just one day,  then the next day a different cohort sets it out yet another day, and so on and so forth.  It makes you laugh and puke at the same time, which in itself is funny,kinda sorta.
nwrichard
nwrichard
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Fri Oct 25, 2013 3:57 pm

mwrichard while it is true it is sad that there are many who pin there life on this i feel sorry for them
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nwrichard Fri Oct 25, 2013 4:13 pm

jayzze, I agree, it is so sad, the saddest part is a few years ago when I first got into this I was the same way.
nwrichard
nwrichard
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Fri Oct 25, 2013 4:30 pm

i have been in this over 9 yrs and the first 2 i believed everything  also then i started doing something out of the box research  and found things different then the ass clowns claim. i paid peanuts for the dinar so no big deal. i recently sold alot made a profit  and holding the rest just in case it happens
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pama Sat Oct 26, 2013 10:58 am

we are waiting on the RV. it will take place when it's ready to take place. could be any day now. when they announce the basket is when we will see the RV.

Pama's Friendly Tips
http://pamastalkshow.com
pama
pama
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

View user profile http://www.pamastalkshow.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sat Oct 26, 2013 6:27 pm

Basket smashket .... that's all GCR BS.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down