Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
In regards to Dinar Trader Not taking anymore reserves...  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
In regards to Dinar Trader Not taking anymore reserves...  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
In regards to Dinar Trader Not taking anymore reserves...  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
In regards to Dinar Trader Not taking anymore reserves...  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
In regards to Dinar Trader Not taking anymore reserves...  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
In regards to Dinar Trader Not taking anymore reserves...  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
In regards to Dinar Trader Not taking anymore reserves...  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
In regards to Dinar Trader Not taking anymore reserves...  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
In regards to Dinar Trader Not taking anymore reserves...  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
In regards to Dinar Trader Not taking anymore reserves...  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
In regards to Dinar Trader Not taking anymore reserves...  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
In regards to Dinar Trader Not taking anymore reserves...  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
In regards to Dinar Trader Not taking anymore reserves...  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
In regards to Dinar Trader Not taking anymore reserves...  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
In regards to Dinar Trader Not taking anymore reserves...  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
In regards to Dinar Trader Not taking anymore reserves...  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
In regards to Dinar Trader Not taking anymore reserves...  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
In regards to Dinar Trader Not taking anymore reserves...  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
In regards to Dinar Trader Not taking anymore reserves...  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
In regards to Dinar Trader Not taking anymore reserves...  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

In regards to Dinar Trader Not taking anymore reserves...

4 posters

Go down

In regards to Dinar Trader Not taking anymore reserves...  Empty In regards to Dinar Trader Not taking anymore reserves...

Post by Ponee Thu Oct 24, 2013 2:10 pm

Sorry to burst any bubbles but it has nothing to do with the RV -- Read the Red part

Guaranteed Iraq Dinar on Reserve

After much consideration, as of October 22, 2013, D Trade will no longer provide the Iraqi Dinar on Reserve or Rollover Option. All active reserve orders, where the 10% or rollover payment has been received, will remain active with the following choices below available at the end of the reserve expiration.

All active reserves will be honored for the full 30 day term. At the end of your reserve, you still have the option to receive the 10% balance you paid for or to pay for the remaining 90% to receive 100% of your reserve.

If you have already submitted a rollover request and received a rollover confirmation number you will be able to send in the payment in accordance with the confirmation email and complete the rollover. All incoming new reserve payments should be postmarked or time-stamped by October 25, 2013.

D Trade's decision was simply a decision to discontinue a currently offered purchase program, and does not imply any issue related to the value of the currency itself.

D Trade will continue to buy and sell currency. You may place an order for purchase by C.O.D., mail in payment or wire transfer using this link.

If your reserve is set to expire, kindly enter your order number and zip code in the boxes below to select your choice.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

In regards to Dinar Trader Not taking anymore reserves...  Empty Re: In regards to Dinar Trader Not taking anymore reserves...

Post by wpsmit Thu Oct 24, 2013 2:59 pm

Sure Ponee, Sure.....You are such a neg nellie!

In regards to Dinar Trader Not taking anymore reserves...  3508649203 In regards to Dinar Trader Not taking anymore reserves...  3508649203 In regards to Dinar Trader Not taking anymore reserves...  3508649203 In regards to Dinar Trader Not taking anymore reserves...  3508649203

EVEN CRAZIES LOVE INDEPENDENCE DAY
wpsmit
wpsmit
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

In regards to Dinar Trader Not taking anymore reserves...  Empty Re: In regards to Dinar Trader Not taking anymore reserves...

Post by Daox13 Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:39 pm

Aww total bummer but thanx ponee!

couch  Always Be Cautiously Optimistic
Daox13
Daox13
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by pama Sat Oct 26, 2013 11:07 am

when Dinar Trade quit selling dinar is when you can start dancing in the street. :spell:

Pama's Friendly Tips
http://pamastalkshow.com
pama
pama
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

http://www.pamastalkshow.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum