Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
These are the kind of people Gurus are playing with I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
These are the kind of people Gurus are playing with I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
These are the kind of people Gurus are playing with I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
These are the kind of people Gurus are playing with I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
These are the kind of people Gurus are playing with I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
These are the kind of people Gurus are playing with I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
These are the kind of people Gurus are playing with I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
These are the kind of people Gurus are playing with I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
These are the kind of people Gurus are playing with I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
These are the kind of people Gurus are playing with I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
These are the kind of people Gurus are playing with I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
These are the kind of people Gurus are playing with I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
These are the kind of people Gurus are playing with I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
These are the kind of people Gurus are playing with I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
These are the kind of people Gurus are playing with I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
These are the kind of people Gurus are playing with I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
These are the kind of people Gurus are playing with I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
These are the kind of people Gurus are playing with I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
These are the kind of people Gurus are playing with I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
These are the kind of people Gurus are playing with I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

These are the kind of people Gurus are playing with

+2
alleyrose
Guru Debunker
6 posters

Go down

These are the kind of people Gurus are playing with Empty These are the kind of people Gurus are playing with

Post by Guru Debunker Wed Oct 23, 2013 5:20 pm

My advice to this person,
Look to the Lord, Not a Gurus....

Posted on Recaps:
Ray Ray
I am so worried, upset, depressed thinking that all this may never really happen. I am very grateful to ALL gurus, no matter what they volunteer there time to HELP us. If we didn't have them, we would completely be in the dark. So, with that sd, I don't blame gurus for info that doesn't come true, it's not their fault .... They are also disappointed that IT hasn't happened when they were told ! But, back of my mind I'm so worried that I've given this all my hope, and my heart, depending on the RV so that I cld have a meaningful, happy life. I've had a trauma filled life, My whole, entire family are gone (deceased) first my sister, 1 yr later my mom killed herself, a week after that my grandmother killed herself ..... And the list goes on. I need to get out of the situation I'm in, I have no other hope, other than the RV. No family, no friends .... Nothing but dreams of an RV. I want to help abandoned animals and children of abuse, and homeless families. I hope this happens, I kno I can make a difference helping those who can't help themselves.

Where Ever You Go, There You Are  These are the kind of people Gurus are playing with 258310255

Guru Debunker
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

These are the kind of people Gurus are playing with Empty Re: These are the kind of people Gurus are playing with

Post by alleyrose Wed Oct 23, 2013 5:32 pm

Wow poor person, someone needs to tell him/her there is always hope!

All we have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to us.........~Gandalf~

Come visit me: www.alleysplace.net
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alleysplace1/
alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

These are the kind of people Gurus are playing with Empty Re: These are the kind of people Gurus are playing with

Post by Ponee Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:46 pm

Ray Ray,

My prayers are with you.  Though, I am sorry that you are putting so much glorification and trust in the gurus, I still hope that everything works out for you and all of us and this Rv comes thru soon. 

I  am especially  sorry for your tremendous losses.  I can not imagine having to experience so much at one time.  May God's peace and comfort carry you.  Look more towards Him than towards man. The false assurances of man, even if they are what we WANT to hear, hold no value next to the true promises of God. To take comfort in duplicitous statements is merely a way of fooling ourselves.  Open yourself to the truth and God will reveal what your path is.  He will provide you with the tools to cope and to survive.  Don't wrap yourself in a security blanket of what others are claiming for you for it may not be real.... but instead ground yourself in that which God is wanting for you. 

May God Bless You and Heal you emotionally, physically and spiritually.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by alleyrose Thu Oct 24, 2013 12:47 am

Well said Ponee!!

All we have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to us.........~Gandalf~

Come visit me: www.alleysplace.net
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alleysplace1/
alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:58 am

Ray Ray,
I wish you would come over and visit us here at DD, we are friends and help each other along.  Don't ever give up Hope!  There is always Hope because, "With God, all Things are Possible", even without an RV. 
You will be in my prayers!angel2 

Gurus hurt people like this!!!!Twisted Evil 

These are the kind of people Gurus are playing with Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...These are the kind of people Gurus are playing with 7_6_8

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Daox13 Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:13 am

Ray Ray,
I wish you hope in your time of sadness, and never doubt that there is always hope! You always have a place here if you come here, we will do our best to interpret what is being said and give you peace of mind for some post that may or may not be just hype. My Prayers are with you and I hope that you find the peace you are seeking.

couch  Always Be Cautiously Optimistic
Daox13
Daox13
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:26 am

Ray Ray,  sometimes things are easier to say than hear.  There is always hope unless one declines it to be so. I pray that no one has truly placed all their hope in this deal as we still know not the outcome. When we are at our low points is when we need to just take hold and believe, that is where hope becomes reality. On the other side here for a second, Nothing (we are taught) comes upon us that we cannot handle, apparently you are stronger than we  or many of us are here. I can feel safe in saying that we really have not a clue of how the pain you have endured feels because, we have not lived all of that you have. That makes you stronger than you imagine.  Prayers for your continued strength.

Love understands, Love supports, comforts and, cares for. Love forgives. Love also honors, respects and, believes
so please;
Love each other and yourself ...rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum