Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Ali/dinar trader... staffing his offices???? I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Ali/dinar trader... staffing his offices???? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Ali/dinar trader... staffing his offices???? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Ali/dinar trader... staffing his offices???? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Ali/dinar trader... staffing his offices???? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Ali/dinar trader... staffing his offices???? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Ali/dinar trader... staffing his offices???? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Ali/dinar trader... staffing his offices???? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Ali/dinar trader... staffing his offices???? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Ali/dinar trader... staffing his offices???? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Ali/dinar trader... staffing his offices???? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Ali/dinar trader... staffing his offices???? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Ali/dinar trader... staffing his offices???? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Ali/dinar trader... staffing his offices???? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Ali/dinar trader... staffing his offices???? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Ali/dinar trader... staffing his offices???? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Ali/dinar trader... staffing his offices???? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Ali/dinar trader... staffing his offices???? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Ali/dinar trader... staffing his offices???? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Ali/dinar trader... staffing his offices???? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Ali/dinar trader... staffing his offices????

+4
Wataday
Reece
redponychick
letmar321
8 posters

Go down

Ali/dinar trader... staffing his offices???? Empty Ali/dinar trader... staffing his offices????

Post by letmar321 Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:36 pm

I read this in Scotti G's chat. Anybody heard anything else about this? This sounds very promising and might be connected with dinar daddy's post (he had reason to be excited, remember he will be in charge of one of Ali's offices)....

letmar321
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Ali/dinar trader... staffing his offices???? Empty Re: Ali/dinar trader... staffing his offices????

Post by redponychick Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:47 pm

Heard what?
redponychick
redponychick

Back to top Go down

Ali/dinar trader... staffing his offices???? Empty Re: Ali/dinar trader... staffing his offices????

Post by Reece Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:54 pm

Thats what I wondered too.. What did you read?

Reece

Back to top Go down

Post by Wataday Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:57 pm

Heard that Ali - Owner of Dinar Trade is staffing offices to cash in at... His office has been closed for a few months...
Wataday
Wataday

Back to top Go down

Post by redponychick Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:59 pm

Wataday wrote:Heard that Ali - Owner of Dinar Trade is staffing offices to cash in at... His office has been closed for a few months...

Oh ok.... Thank-You!!! That's fantastic news!!!
redponychick
redponychick

Back to top Go down

Post by procomp1 Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:05 pm

that stands to reason and good for us ali made a comment few months ago could be 6 months or so anyway he made the comment that you will not see the r/v until the hcl was passed and in law and what im seeing and reading the hcl is all done so!!!!!!!! and said right away (hope so)
Thanks procomp1 hemademe

procomp1

Back to top Go down

Post by letmar321 Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:09 pm

If this is indeed true then this is almost over!

letmar321
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by wes Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:19 pm

IF TRUE, this would be great news. Maybe this is the person that Roger (Dinar Daddy) was referring to when he stated his optimism earlier this week.
wes
wes
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 15Dinar Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:09 am

Come on Dinar Trade and let's go Ali!!!! Let this be OVER.... Go RV!!!

15Dinar

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:44 am

Except no where on his site does it say he is back up and running. Nor do I see anything on Dinardaddy. I guess I will call and see later in the morning when they 'might' be open for business. But Ali has said all along he wont staff the offices until AFTER the change in rate. So I personally dont think any of the rumors are right with regards to him. And I still doubt he will ever reopen but thats me Wink
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum