Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Iraq Economic Center: CBI should disengage from USD in its currency reserves, Use stable alternative currencies; Blames instability, high debt of the U.S. I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Iraq Economic Center: CBI should disengage from USD in its currency reserves, Use stable alternative currencies; Blames instability, high debt of the U.S. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Iraq Economic Center: CBI should disengage from USD in its currency reserves, Use stable alternative currencies; Blames instability, high debt of the U.S. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Iraq Economic Center: CBI should disengage from USD in its currency reserves, Use stable alternative currencies; Blames instability, high debt of the U.S. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Iraq Economic Center: CBI should disengage from USD in its currency reserves, Use stable alternative currencies; Blames instability, high debt of the U.S. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Iraq Economic Center: CBI should disengage from USD in its currency reserves, Use stable alternative currencies; Blames instability, high debt of the U.S. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Iraq Economic Center: CBI should disengage from USD in its currency reserves, Use stable alternative currencies; Blames instability, high debt of the U.S. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Iraq Economic Center: CBI should disengage from USD in its currency reserves, Use stable alternative currencies; Blames instability, high debt of the U.S. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Iraq Economic Center: CBI should disengage from USD in its currency reserves, Use stable alternative currencies; Blames instability, high debt of the U.S. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Iraq Economic Center: CBI should disengage from USD in its currency reserves, Use stable alternative currencies; Blames instability, high debt of the U.S. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Iraq Economic Center: CBI should disengage from USD in its currency reserves, Use stable alternative currencies; Blames instability, high debt of the U.S. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Iraq Economic Center: CBI should disengage from USD in its currency reserves, Use stable alternative currencies; Blames instability, high debt of the U.S. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Iraq Economic Center: CBI should disengage from USD in its currency reserves, Use stable alternative currencies; Blames instability, high debt of the U.S. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Iraq Economic Center: CBI should disengage from USD in its currency reserves, Use stable alternative currencies; Blames instability, high debt of the U.S. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Iraq Economic Center: CBI should disengage from USD in its currency reserves, Use stable alternative currencies; Blames instability, high debt of the U.S. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Iraq Economic Center: CBI should disengage from USD in its currency reserves, Use stable alternative currencies; Blames instability, high debt of the U.S. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Iraq Economic Center: CBI should disengage from USD in its currency reserves, Use stable alternative currencies; Blames instability, high debt of the U.S. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Iraq Economic Center: CBI should disengage from USD in its currency reserves, Use stable alternative currencies; Blames instability, high debt of the U.S. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Iraq Economic Center: CBI should disengage from USD in its currency reserves, Use stable alternative currencies; Blames instability, high debt of the U.S. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Iraq Economic Center: CBI should disengage from USD in its currency reserves, Use stable alternative currencies; Blames instability, high debt of the U.S. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Iraq Economic Center: CBI should disengage from USD in its currency reserves, Use stable alternative currencies; Blames instability, high debt of the U.S.

2 posters

Go down

Iraq Economic Center: CBI should disengage from USD in its currency reserves, Use stable alternative currencies; Blames instability, high debt of the U.S. Empty Iraq Economic Center: CBI should disengage from USD in its currency reserves, Use stable alternative currencies; Blames instability, high debt of the U.S.

Post by Ponee Sat Oct 19, 2013 1:38 pm

Iraq Economic Center: CBI should disengage from USD in its currency reserves, Use stable alternative currencies; Blames instability, high debt of the U.S.

Iraq Economic Center: CBI should disengage from USD in its currency reserves, Use stable alternative currencies; Blames instability, high debt of the U.S. 0forex

Center calls for economic disengagement of the Iraqi dinar to the dollar
Date Posted: 2:39 pm, October 19, 2013

BAGHDAD (Independent) .. Economic Information Center called for Iraq to move from the dollar area and linking the Iraqi dinar more stable currencies.

The head of the center Dergham Mohammed Ali said in a statement today, “despite the announcement the White House, the end of the crisis, shutdown the government the U.S. but there is another crisis threatening the U.S. economy is the high ceiling of the government’s debt the U.S. to record levels reached 17 trillion dollars, a large sum difficult to deal with in light of the lack of indicators for the recovery of the U.S. economy, which is Mihdd new economic crises threaten the dollar zone. “

He stressed “the need for monetary policy in Iraq and in cooperation with the Iraqi government on the transfer of Iraq from the dollar area that are exposed to the risk of real economic not experienced since the Great Depression in the twenties of the last century, which would require a study to find alternatives to the dollar in the reserves of Iraq’s foreign currency basket includes Asian currencies the most stable, such as the Chinese yuan, in addition to the euro and the pound sterling and the Japanese yen and other currencies TOP stabilizing of the dollar. “

He also called on the center to “promote the transformation of the phenomenon of dollarization in the Iraqi market to a basket of currencies this through drawers partial beginning of the currencies in the currency auction and encourage the Iraqi market for traded through payment in these currencies, especially for imports coming from countries that are trading those currencies.”

He continued, “In addition to these measures Iraq put the idea of ​​disengagement from oil exports in dollars meetings of the Petroleum Exporting Countries OPEC to protect oil prices from being influenced prices, the dollar and the need to search for real alternatives for development under the threat of oil prices associated with the U.S. economy, mainly the fact that the United States the largest importer of crude oil in the the world and any economic downturn سيصيبها the greatly reduce imported crude oil. “

The center said that “as it emphasizes the need for a serious move in this direction, the data to seriously اتشير the special programs to find the parallel development of alternatives to oil their replacement in the budget for Iraq to protect the Iraqi economy from price fluctuations in the global oil market.” (End)

http://www.mustaqila.com/2013/10/%D9%85%D8%B1%D9%83%D8%B2-%D8%A7%D9%82%D8%AA%D8%B5%D8%A7%D8%AF%D9%8A-%D9%8A%D8%AF%D8%B9%D9%88-%D9%84%D9%81%D9%83-%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%AA%D8%A8%D8%A7%D8%B7-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AF%D9%8A%D9%86%D8%A7%D8%B1-%D8%A7/

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Iraq Economic Center: CBI should disengage from USD in its currency reserves, Use stable alternative currencies; Blames instability, high debt of the U.S. Empty Re: Iraq Economic Center: CBI should disengage from USD in its currency reserves, Use stable alternative currencies; Blames instability, high debt of the U.S.

Post by Ponee Sat Oct 19, 2013 9:44 pm

Economic center demanding the government to unlink the Iraqi dinar to the dollar
10/19/2013 – 14:57

called Media Center for Economic Saturday, the government need to work on the disengagement of the Iraqi dinar dollar, noting that current data do not indicate seriously special programs to find alternatives to the development of parallel oil.

Said the head of the center Dergham Mohammed Ali in a statement issued today, and received “Alsumaria News”, a copy of which was that “despite the end of the crisis shutdown of government the U.S., but there is another crisis threatening the U.S. economy is the high ceiling of the government’s debt the U.S. to record levels reached 17 trillion dollars,” noting that “the U.S. economy is threatened by crises new economic threaten the dollar zone. “

He called Muhammad Ali the Iraqi government to “study to find alternatives to the dollar in the reserves of Iraq’s foreign currency basket includes Asian currencies more stable, such as the Chinese yuan and the Japanese yen as well as the euro and the British pound and other currencies are stabilizing higher than the dollar,” noting that “the dollar zone is exposed to the risk of real economic not been exposed since the Great Depression in the twenties of the last century.”

stressed Muhammad Ali that “currency auction conducted by the Central Bank of Iraq will be the beginning of the introduction of these currencies and dealing in them and traded through the Iraqi market, in addition to Iraq put to the idea of disengagement from oil exports in dollars meetings of the Petroleum Exporting Countries OPEC to protect oil prices vulnerable to price the dollar that the United States the largest importer of crude oil in the world and that any economic downturn سيصيبها will reduce dramatically imported crude oil. “

stressed Muhammad Ali on the need to “move in this direction as The current data do not indicate seriously special programs to find alternatives to the development of parallel oil to replace it in the budget for Iraq to protect the Iraqi economy from price fluctuations in the global oil market. ” The White House has issued on the first of October, the current orders to departments the federal government to stop partial to work in. , after he failed to Congress to reach an agreement on the budget for the new year.

approved the U.S. Congress, on October 17 current, a bill ending partial closure of the government departments and sparing Washington defaults on its debt, and hours before the deadline to raise the debt ceiling to 16.7 trillion dollars, but facing Washington risk of defaults.

warned several oil countries of the impact of closing the U.S. Government on the financial dealings of her country and its income from oil and especially those that deal with the United States directly.
noted that Iraq is a country yield unilateral depends on oil dramatically in financing general budget and the contribution of oil more than 90% in the GDP of the country.

http://www.alsumaria.tv/news/84609/%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%B1%D9%83%D8%B2-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%82%D8%AA%D8%B5%D8%A7%D8%AF%D9%8A-%D9%8A%D8%B7%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A8-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AD%D9%83%D9%88%D9%85%D8%A9-%D8%A8%D8%B6%D8%B1%D9%88%D8%B1%D8%A9-%D9%81%D9%83/ar

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Iraq Economic Center: CBI should disengage from USD in its currency reserves, Use stable alternative currencies; Blames instability, high debt of the U.S. Empty Re: Iraq Economic Center: CBI should disengage from USD in its currency reserves, Use stable alternative currencies; Blames instability, high debt of the U.S.

Post by Kevind53 Sat Oct 19, 2013 10:23 pm

Un huh ... sure ....

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Iraq Economic Center: CBI should disengage from USD in its currency reserves, Use stable alternative currencies; Blames instability, high debt of the U.S. 2805820865  Iraq Economic Center: CBI should disengage from USD in its currency reserves, Use stable alternative currencies; Blames instability, high debt of the U.S. 2805820865  Iraq Economic Center: CBI should disengage from USD in its currency reserves, Use stable alternative currencies; Blames instability, high debt of the U.S. 2805820865  Iraq Economic Center: CBI should disengage from USD in its currency reserves, Use stable alternative currencies; Blames instability, high debt of the U.S. 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum