Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Take your time with this, your life could depend on it, literally, Dinar related too. I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Take your time with this, your life could depend on it, literally, Dinar related too. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Take your time with this, your life could depend on it, literally, Dinar related too. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Take your time with this, your life could depend on it, literally, Dinar related too. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Take your time with this, your life could depend on it, literally, Dinar related too. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Take your time with this, your life could depend on it, literally, Dinar related too. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Take your time with this, your life could depend on it, literally, Dinar related too. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Take your time with this, your life could depend on it, literally, Dinar related too. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Take your time with this, your life could depend on it, literally, Dinar related too. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Take your time with this, your life could depend on it, literally, Dinar related too. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Take your time with this, your life could depend on it, literally, Dinar related too. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Take your time with this, your life could depend on it, literally, Dinar related too. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Take your time with this, your life could depend on it, literally, Dinar related too. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Take your time with this, your life could depend on it, literally, Dinar related too. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Take your time with this, your life could depend on it, literally, Dinar related too. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Take your time with this, your life could depend on it, literally, Dinar related too. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Take your time with this, your life could depend on it, literally, Dinar related too. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Take your time with this, your life could depend on it, literally, Dinar related too. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Take your time with this, your life could depend on it, literally, Dinar related too. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Take your time with this, your life could depend on it, literally, Dinar related too. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Take your time with this, your life could depend on it, literally, Dinar related too.

2 posters

Go down

Take your time with this, your life could depend on it, literally, Dinar related too. Empty Take your time with this, your life could depend on it, literally, Dinar related too.

Post by rick152 Sat Oct 19, 2013 10:14 am

We have all heard of Nostradamus. We most all know that history repeats itself.  We have heard and lived through where the seemingly impossible has occurred, things that at the time almost everyone would have surely denied could ever happen.

History repeats itself, the fall of Ancient Egypt, the utter disappearance of Ancient Rome, the fall of the Soviet Union being the most recent and atop our minds.

History is again in the process of a repeat, one that most everyone that reads these words, I realize, will flat out deny, continuing blindly on until it happens and eventually asking, What the heck just happened.
Below are not my words, something I came across today and wished to share and open up a dialog on this subject. Also below are some earlier postings that do definitely relate to what is going on in this country and world right now.

BABYLON THAT IS IRAQ WILL BE REBUILT AND RISE BACK UP...THE NEW WORLD ORDER WILL REIGN THERE FOR A SHORT PERIOD OF TIME.....DANIEL IN THE BIBLE ALREADY TELLS US THIS IN HIS BOOK OF WHAT HE SEEN BY GOD IN THE KING NEBUCHADNEZZAR DREAM HE INTERPRETED ....THERE IS COMING A COLLAPSE OF THE DOLLAR AS THE WORLD CURRENCY...TO BRING IT FORTH AGAIN IN THE VERY SAME PLACE WHERE ALL CIVILIZATION BEGAN AT ...AT THE TOWER OF BABEL=IRAQ....THIS WILL HAPPEN FOLKS..THE SCRIPTURES ARE TRUE...

Link to video that is below.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dmb3jzPLa0U

Here is a link from what Ron Paul has that is "related" to this subject.

http://endtimeheadlines.wordpress.com/2013/10/18/ron-paul-confirms-u-s-empire-will-suddenly-collapse-like-soviet-union-did/

Titles to post in this forum that I feel completely relate to this conversation.

Take your time with this, your life could depend on it, literally, Dinar related too. Empty
The recent count is up to 11

Take your time with this, your life could depend on it, literally, Dinar related too. Empty
Bet you thought there was a debt ceiling, Clue, there's none !

Great way to learn what "Fiat" money is and means

Pentagon Warns To Expect “Radical” Change In US Government Soon

You may not like to see / hear all this and may even wish to ignore it all but things are going on and we have all seen the signs whether you admit it or not.

Rain doesn't stop just because you don't want to get wet heading to the car either!

Love understands, Love supports, comforts and, cares for. Love forgives. Love also honors, respects and, believes
so please;
Love each other and yourself ...rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Take your time with this, your life could depend on it, literally, Dinar related too. Empty Re: Take your time with this, your life could depend on it, literally, Dinar related too.

Post by Kevind53 Sat Oct 19, 2013 5:16 pm

May or may not does not enter into it. I do not buy into it, any of it.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Take your time with this, your life could depend on it, literally, Dinar related too. 2805820865  Take your time with this, your life could depend on it, literally, Dinar related too. 2805820865  Take your time with this, your life could depend on it, literally, Dinar related too. 2805820865  Take your time with this, your life could depend on it, literally, Dinar related too. 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Take your time with this, your life could depend on it, literally, Dinar related too. Empty Re: Take your time with this, your life could depend on it, literally, Dinar related too.

Post by Kevind53 Sat Oct 19, 2013 9:12 pm

Take your time with this, your life could depend on it, literally, Dinar related too. 13752810

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Take your time with this, your life could depend on it, literally, Dinar related too. 2805820865  Take your time with this, your life could depend on it, literally, Dinar related too. 2805820865  Take your time with this, your life could depend on it, literally, Dinar related too. 2805820865  Take your time with this, your life could depend on it, literally, Dinar related too. 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum