Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

30MDinar - repeating Blueagle - this thould be our last weekend DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

30MDinar - repeating Blueagle - this thould be our last weekend

Go down

30MDinar - repeating Blueagle - this thould be our last weekend Empty 30MDinar - repeating Blueagle - this thould be our last weekend

Post by Ponee on Sat Oct 19, 2013 6:53 am

30MDINAR: I'M HEARING EVERYTHING IS LOOKING REALLY GOOD FOR US. IT CAN GO AT ANY TIME AND IT LOOKS LIKE THIS INDEED SHOULD BE OUR LAST WEEKEND WAITING FOR THE RV. I'M STILL WAITING TO SPEAK WITH WITH SOME KEY INTEL SOURCES HOWEVER, EVERYTHING I'VE HEARD SO FAR TODAY HAS BEEN VERY POSITIVE. 30MDINAR

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

30MDinar - repeating Blueagle - this thould be our last weekend Empty Re: 30MDinar - repeating Blueagle - this thould be our last weekend

Post by Kevind53 on Sat Oct 19, 2013 8:45 am

Oh I am very positive, positive I will thoroughly enjoy our visit with the grandkids despite the long drive, and positive that as usual you and the rest of the roos are FOS. I hope that someday you will prove me wrong, but I am not holding my breath.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

30MDinar - repeating Blueagle - this thould be our last weekend 2805820865  30MDinar - repeating Blueagle - this thould be our last weekend 2805820865  30MDinar - repeating Blueagle - this thould be our last weekend 2805820865  30MDinar - repeating Blueagle - this thould be our last weekend 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum