Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

I can see the evening news now... "Multiple Cash and Runs" Have Been Reported All Over the Country DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

I can see the evening news now... "Multiple Cash and Runs" Have Been Reported All Over the Country

Go down

I can see the evening news now... "Multiple Cash and Runs" Have Been Reported All Over the Country Empty I can see the evening news now... "Multiple Cash and Runs" Have Been Reported All Over the Country

Post by Ponee on Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:43 am

[FlyingStar] GUYS, LET ME EXPLAIN AGAIN --- WHEN YOU GO TO EXCHANGE 1 NOTE, THIS IS NOT "YOUR APPT" ITS JUST A QUICK IN AND OUT TO THE BANK --- THEY AREN'T EXPECTING TO DO CASHIERS CHECKS OR WIRES, OR ANY KIND OF BANKING ---

YOU GO - YOU EXCHANGE ONE NOTE--- AND THEN LEAVE.

MOST BANKS HAVE TO ORDER EXTRA CASH IN ADVANCE WHEN THEY KNOW THAT A CUSTOMER WANTS IT ---THEY DO NOT KEEP IT ON HAND. THIS IS A DIFF. SCENARIO --THEY'LL BE MORE LIKELY TO HAVE SOME EXTRA ---BUT NOT $696k PER 25k NOTE FOR EACH CUSTOMER

LET ME CLARIFY -- THE BANK YOU GO TO DO ONE NOTE EXCHANGE - MAY OR MAY NOT BE ACCOMODATING FOR YOU -- WE WONT' KNOW UNTIL THE RATE GOES LIVE AND THEY POST SOME RULES -- RIGHT NOW SECURITY IS THE HIGHEST PRIORITY AND CONCERN

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

I can see the evening news now... "Multiple Cash and Runs" Have Been Reported All Over the Country Empty Re: I can see the evening news now... "Multiple Cash and Runs" Have Been Reported All Over the Country

Post by gampy on Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:51 am

Shucks, now I have a new wheelbarrow that I'm not going to need.

gampy
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

I can see the evening news now... "Multiple Cash and Runs" Have Been Reported All Over the Country Empty Re: I can see the evening news now... "Multiple Cash and Runs" Have Been Reported All Over the Country

Post by rick152 on Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:04 am

Wow.  Far too many are going to have their greedy ego's blown to bits when this thing does NOT come out at $27+ dollars.   In a way I want to feel sorry for them but on the other hand there are places like DDD for example to be more level headed. We are so blessed here to have a place of "level" to gather.

Love understands, Love supports, comforts and, cares for. Love forgives. Love also honors, respects and, believes
so please;
Love each other and yourself ...rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone on Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:08 am

caSH AND daSH - SOUNDS RATHER CRIMINAL TO ME!!! 

Oh, and SECURITY being the highest priority?  Sounds like the preface for yet another excuse why the RV isn't happening.  Hmmmmm, I guess experience has led me to believe skepticism is best in all situations related to the Dinar and Dong Revaluations.  Ah, I did mention that I DO NOT believe that there will be any "Global" thing, didn't I?

Gampy?  Can I borrow that barrow?  I have an order for 30 sets of concrete overshoes that I need t fill.  That's right, 30, and this mixing up the 'crete in a five gallon bucket sure is slow.

I promised these overshoes by Monday, yep, if the RV hasn't happened then my client will probably be issuing them to gurus.  Thanks.

I can see the evening news now... "Multiple Cash and Runs" Have Been Reported All Over the Country Ping
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wpsmit on Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:55 am

Did it RV yet?

I can see the evening news now... "Multiple Cash and Runs" Have Been Reported All Over the Country 1390736_527286880697022_547030908_n

EVEN CRAZIES LOVE INDEPENDENCE DAY
wpsmit
wpsmit
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 on Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:57 pm

@gampy wrote:Shucks, now I have a new wheelbarrow that I'm not going to need.
Just use it to haul away all the fresh manure they are spewing out.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

I can see the evening news now... "Multiple Cash and Runs" Have Been Reported All Over the Country 2805820865  I can see the evening news now... "Multiple Cash and Runs" Have Been Reported All Over the Country 2805820865  I can see the evening news now... "Multiple Cash and Runs" Have Been Reported All Over the Country 2805820865  I can see the evening news now... "Multiple Cash and Runs" Have Been Reported All Over the Country 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee on Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:46 pm

GOOD ONE WPSMIT !!!  -  I have a great fear that will be all of us if this doesn't rv soon.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wpsmit on Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:51 pm

Must be my pink Unicorn suit....I feel so empowered!

EVEN CRAZIES LOVE INDEPENDENCE DAY
wpsmit
wpsmit
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone on Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:27 pm

Ahhh, look at that, a pumpkin patch kid!!!!   Awwwww, and he's got a horn on his head, awwwwww.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 on Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:36 pm

Actually he kind of reminds me of one of the aliens from MIB. lol!

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

I can see the evening news now... "Multiple Cash and Runs" Have Been Reported All Over the Country 2805820865  I can see the evening news now... "Multiple Cash and Runs" Have Been Reported All Over the Country 2805820865  I can see the evening news now... "Multiple Cash and Runs" Have Been Reported All Over the Country 2805820865  I can see the evening news now... "Multiple Cash and Runs" Have Been Reported All Over the Country 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Meme on Sat Oct 19, 2013 12:31 am

$696k PER 25k NOTE?
cashingIn I can see the evening news now... "Multiple Cash and Runs" Have Been Reported All Over the Country 230677302 face to face 
oh, it was all a dream?

I can see the evening news now... "Multiple Cash and Runs" Have Been Reported All Over the Country 3176285109
never mind then 
crybaby 

If you can't laugh at yourself, you have not lived.
Meme
Meme
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum