Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Mnt Goat discusses the Global Reset  as the ground work for the U.S. to pay off debts I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Mnt Goat discusses the Global Reset  as the ground work for the U.S. to pay off debts I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Mnt Goat discusses the Global Reset  as the ground work for the U.S. to pay off debts I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Mnt Goat discusses the Global Reset  as the ground work for the U.S. to pay off debts I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Mnt Goat discusses the Global Reset  as the ground work for the U.S. to pay off debts I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Mnt Goat discusses the Global Reset  as the ground work for the U.S. to pay off debts I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Mnt Goat discusses the Global Reset  as the ground work for the U.S. to pay off debts I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Mnt Goat discusses the Global Reset  as the ground work for the U.S. to pay off debts I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Mnt Goat discusses the Global Reset  as the ground work for the U.S. to pay off debts I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Mnt Goat discusses the Global Reset  as the ground work for the U.S. to pay off debts I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Mnt Goat discusses the Global Reset  as the ground work for the U.S. to pay off debts I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Mnt Goat discusses the Global Reset  as the ground work for the U.S. to pay off debts I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Mnt Goat discusses the Global Reset  as the ground work for the U.S. to pay off debts I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Mnt Goat discusses the Global Reset  as the ground work for the U.S. to pay off debts I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Mnt Goat discusses the Global Reset  as the ground work for the U.S. to pay off debts I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Mnt Goat discusses the Global Reset  as the ground work for the U.S. to pay off debts I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Mnt Goat discusses the Global Reset  as the ground work for the U.S. to pay off debts I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Mnt Goat discusses the Global Reset  as the ground work for the U.S. to pay off debts I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Mnt Goat discusses the Global Reset  as the ground work for the U.S. to pay off debts I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Mnt Goat discusses the Global Reset  as the ground work for the U.S. to pay off debts I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Mnt Goat discusses the Global Reset as the ground work for the U.S. to pay off debts

+2
Rainmaker
Ponee
6 posters

Go down

Mnt Goat discusses the Global Reset  as the ground work for the U.S. to pay off debts Empty Mnt Goat discusses the Global Reset as the ground work for the U.S. to pay off debts

Post by Ponee Tue Oct 15, 2013 7:10 pm

Mnt Goat discusses the Global Reset  as the ground work for the U.S. to pay off debts Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTXOuolaX77Ta0xEl9lFYrIUqZclkiTYE2nzvdlY3Rsb2NGBV0GVA

10-15-2013 Intel Guru Mnt Goat the GCR must take place and lay the groundwork for the eventual paying off the US national debt. The questions now to be asked are how much of the debt will they payoff? and when will this process begin? This is the timing for our GCR. I believe this must occur very shortly if not this week. Watch for an agreement in your government early this week. This will be the first sign of implementation of this process. This was planned to begin last week. Eventually, if nothing else, the GCR will be forced out and it will occur. That time is coming near...the IMF are the real gatekeepers of this process. They have been very patient with the USA but this is about to end.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Mnt Goat discusses the Global Reset  as the ground work for the U.S. to pay off debts Empty Re: Mnt Goat discusses the Global Reset as the ground work for the U.S. to pay off debts

Post by Rainmaker Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:03 pm

Obama is making the payment on his 300 Trillion in reserves right this second. Hold on, because since Michelle just figured out the whole Dinar program she just decided she is going to need another 400 Trillion herself. So things might get delayed for one additional day while they print a fresh batch.

Rainmaker

Back to top Go down

Mnt Goat discusses the Global Reset  as the ground work for the U.S. to pay off debts Empty Re: Mnt Goat discusses the Global Reset as the ground work for the U.S. to pay off debts

Post by Kevind53 Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:23 pm

The whole spiel in over on recaps .... if anyone has the stomach to read it. Mnt Goat discusses the Global Reset  as the ground work for the U.S. to pay off debts 2350219667 

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Mnt Goat discusses the Global Reset  as the ground work for the U.S. to pay off debts 2805820865  Mnt Goat discusses the Global Reset  as the ground work for the U.S. to pay off debts 2805820865  Mnt Goat discusses the Global Reset  as the ground work for the U.S. to pay off debts 2805820865  Mnt Goat discusses the Global Reset  as the ground work for the U.S. to pay off debts 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:10 pm

Ya, I saw it.... it was like BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH....

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Meme Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:41 pm

oh, not fair!  You got to the blah blah blah line first!  

raspberry 

If you can't laugh at yourself, you have not lived.
Meme
Meme
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by catman Wed Oct 16, 2013 4:41 am

On recaps she says the RV can't happen without the GCR.  In comments I asked why not, would iraq be attacked by IMF shock troops if they did?  Recaps didn't post it.  Last time I looked at the comments there was not one question or disagreement.  Guess she now has Okie demigod status.Mnt Goat discusses the Global Reset  as the ground work for the U.S. to pay off debts 2834342768 Mnt Goat discusses the Global Reset  as the ground work for the U.S. to pay off debts 3508649203
catman
catman
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum