Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
China Going Broke I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
China Going Broke I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
China Going Broke I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
China Going Broke I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
China Going Broke I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
China Going Broke I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
China Going Broke I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
China Going Broke I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
China Going Broke I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
China Going Broke I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
China Going Broke I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
China Going Broke I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
China Going Broke I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
China Going Broke I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
China Going Broke I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
China Going Broke I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
China Going Broke I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
China Going Broke I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
China Going Broke I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
China Going Broke I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

China Going Broke

4 posters

Go down

China Going Broke Empty China Going Broke

Post by Kevind53 Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:33 pm

I have posted a few times why I do not see China as the "savior" of the world like the guru's say. This article confirms again some things I have been saying about China and the roo's poppycock about China being the "good guys" forcing and more or less bankrolling the so called GCR.

WASHINGTON

China is going broke faster than the U.S., according to economic planner Kirk Elliott

China’s debt is about $36 trillion yuan (or $5.68 trillion USD). This number is astronomical considering that it is just a little more than one-third of the U.S. total debt, but the difference between the U.S. and China is that the U.S. national income per capita is $47,140, whereas China’s national income per capita is $4,260 – not even one-tenth of the U.S. amount. To be on par with the U.S., China’s total debt should be around $1.5 trillion USD, but it is three times that! Considering that the U.S. has an unsustainable debt position, China’s is ridiculously out of control and puts that country in extreme danger of a financial collapse of epic proportions.

China’s officially published interest rate of 6.2 percent is fabricated. In reality China’s inflation is 16 percent. This is eerily similar to the United States as well. The U.S. official inflation of around 3 percent is nowhere close to unofficial inflation estimates of 10-13 percent. What does this mean for China? This means that cost of living, wages and cost of goods sold in China will have to rise, and instead of exporting deflation, China will be exporting higher priced goods, thus affecting the rest of the world that purchases its goods. The world is on the verge of an inflationary cycle like we have never seen. Additionally, central banks around the globe are printing money on a massive scale to try to stimulate liquidity and spending (this is the definition of inflation!). Add to this a rising price structure in China, the major exporter to the world, and we could be preparing for a global hyperinflation.

Excess capacity in the economy and private consumption is only 30 percent of economic activity. Of course this is the case, as China’s population is extremely poor and China is an exporting nation. The vast majority of its goods should not be private consumption. But, what the excess capacity indicates is that there is a global economic slowdown. Since China’s growth is dependent on the rest of the world purchasing its goods, a global recession does not bode well for China’s economic future.

China’s officially published GDP growth of 9 percent is fabricated. The real number is a negative 10 percent! China’s robust GDP has always been a pipe dream, as the country has been building infrastructure (railroads, highways and real estate development – including ghost cities). Since personal spending is only 30 percent of China’s GDP, roughly 70 percent of China’s GDP can be attributed to this massive build-up. It will dry up, as has already started. The regime is about to be exposed, as people are starting to wake up to the fact that the “emperor has no clothes.”

China’s taxes are too high. Taxes on Chinese businesses – indirect and direct – are 70 percent of earnings. Individual tax rates are 81.6 percent. There is no way China can remain strong with these high taxes. We thought our taxes were high – because they are! But we are like schoolboys compared to China. It is the big boy on the taxation block. It’s just economics 101 – a country cannot remain strong or viable with tax rates this high. The population will ultimately revolt. I really believe China is ripe for revolution given these numbers; it’s just a matter of time. Sadly, for the Chinese citizens, their strong-arm government will not look kindly on any kind of political or social opposition.

Elliott concludes: “There is an economic tsunami about to engulf China, and because of the size of China’s economy and its manufacturing might, the impact of the tsunami will be felt far and wide. The United States will feel it in the form of inflationary pressures that we can’t afford right now. Periphery countries to China may feel its military might or cower to political pressure as governments that run out of money start to do irrational things (look at the United States, or Greece, or the European Union).”

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2011/11/372457/#JEghQyxvI87ZwAqv.99

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

China Going Broke 2805820865  China Going Broke 2805820865  China Going Broke 2805820865  China Going Broke 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

China Going Broke Empty Re: China Going Broke

Post by rick152 Tue Oct 15, 2013 2:37 pm

"The vast majority of its goods should not be private consumption. But, what the excess capacity indicates is that there is a global economic slowdown."

I have been saying for years that if the American buying power (spending) changed dramatically China would basically starve, this shows this to be true but also on the global field.

Love understands, Love supports, comforts and, cares for. Love forgives. Love also honors, respects and, believes
so please;
Love each other and yourself ...rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:11 pm

I have been aware they were basically flat, busted, broke for years. It's just now hitting the media.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

China Going Broke 2805820865  China Going Broke 2805820865  China Going Broke 2805820865  China Going Broke 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by DinarPhoenix Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:41 pm

70 percent of China’s GDP can be attributed to this massive build-up.

When capital dries up and the ability to get financing stalls, the house of cards will
come down FAST.
DinarPhoenix
DinarPhoenix
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by pama Wed Oct 16, 2013 4:06 pm

Our lovely government owes Social Security trust fund the most first. That is the US biggest debt. They have done nothing but borrow our social security money and they were not suppose to touch it. This makes me the maddest. I have worked over 55 years and I'm still paying into Social Security. Then our government owes the US debts, then China. Most people think it's China but it isn't.  Our government owes us the most.

China is 1.3 Trillion. We owe most of the money to ourselves. I think this is so pathetic. 

I have a hard time believing Iraq's RV will have any impact on paying off some of our debt. I think last year it was said it was going to RV any minute because our government is paying off our debt. If that is the case then it should have already happened in my book. There is so much crap being told out there, what does one believe.

Pama's Friendly Tips
http://pamastalkshow.com
pama
pama
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

http://www.pamastalkshow.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum