Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Wow Impeachment proceedings against Obama  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Wow Impeachment proceedings against Obama  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Wow Impeachment proceedings against Obama  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Wow Impeachment proceedings against Obama  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Wow Impeachment proceedings against Obama  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Wow Impeachment proceedings against Obama  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Wow Impeachment proceedings against Obama  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Wow Impeachment proceedings against Obama  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Wow Impeachment proceedings against Obama  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Wow Impeachment proceedings against Obama  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Wow Impeachment proceedings against Obama  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Wow Impeachment proceedings against Obama  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Wow Impeachment proceedings against Obama  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Wow Impeachment proceedings against Obama  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Wow Impeachment proceedings against Obama  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Wow Impeachment proceedings against Obama  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Wow Impeachment proceedings against Obama  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Wow Impeachment proceedings against Obama  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Wow Impeachment proceedings against Obama  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Wow Impeachment proceedings against Obama  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Wow Impeachment proceedings against Obama

+10
wpsmit
Kevind53
ou812
Danarvictom
Horizon
pinkdragon
BritishBulldog
Daox13
Meme
Rainmaker
14 posters

Go down

Wow Impeachment proceedings against Obama  Empty Wow Impeachment proceedings against Obama

Post by Horizon Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:27 am

Wow Impeachment proceedings against Obama  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS4smAgSJZBt80_UHmRx3lCYHaTJ7nRtUM9s-0jg7dXhiIZD1spyxtcyJU

Just thought I would share this....interesting! I wonder if the Gurus will use this to affect what happens with the RV?????

Republicans in the House of Representatives have scheduled impeachment proceedings against President Obama, claiming his inability to halt the federal government shutdown makes him unfit for office.

Congresswoman Michele Bachmann introduced a resolution to impeach Obama this morning and referred the matter to the House Judiciary Committee. Senior aides close to judiciary chairman Bob Goodlatte say hearings will begin Thursday.

"I think it's high time President Obama be held accountable for his crimes," explains Bachmann. "For two weeks now, vital government services have been disrupted, federal workers have gone without pay and national memorials have been closed, all because of the president's refusal to negotiate over Obamacare....

"This isn't just poor leadership. The Obama administration is corrupt to the core. The scandals surrounding the IRS, Benghazi, the Fast and the Furious (sic) and Solyndra have shown us this cabal will do anything to stay in power.

"But in shutting down the government President Obama has committed economic treason against the United States of America, and he must be removed before it's too late. The Constitution provides us the mechanism of impeachment. It's time to end this dictatorial regime and return the presidency back to the American people."

Sour Tea
The U.S. federal government shut down on Oct. 1 after House Republicans refused to fund it unless President Obama agreed to repeal his signature health care reform, the Affordable Care Act, popularly known as Obamacare.

Although most polls show that a majority of Americans blame Republicans for the shutdown, many in the Tea Party feel President Obama is at fault for not immediately acquiescing to their demands.

"The tipping point for me was closing the World War II memorial," says Texas Republican Louie Gohmert, who voted for the bill which effectively shut down the government. "I can't believe Obama did that. I mean how dare he put politics ahead of our veterans.

"All this clown needs to do is repeal the most important law he ever passed, and then this will all be over. Why is that so hard? The Tea Party represents almost 22 percent of Americans. Only a dictator would refuse to give us everything we want. Obama should be more than impeached -- he should be in jail."

Hearings in the judiciary committee are expected to last for two weeks, after which the committee will create specific impeachment charges and refer them to the full House. If a majority of House members vote to impeach the President, the matter is referred to the Senate, where the Democratic majority makes ultimate success unlikely.

"We probably won't be successful," admits Ted Cruz, one of the few Republicans in the Senate supporting the impeachment process. "But we have to try. This guy is worse than Hitler. We have to do something."

Wow Impeachment proceedings against Obama  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...Wow Impeachment proceedings against Obama  7_6_8

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Wow Impeachment proceedings against Obama  Empty Re: Wow Impeachment proceedings against Obama

Post by rick152 Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:52 am

And if the Senate does not pass and remove Obama from office. we simply vote those out in the next election cycle or start the recall movements.

Love understands, Love supports, comforts and, cares for. Love forgives. Love also honors, respects and, believes
so please;
Love each other and yourself ...rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Wow Impeachment proceedings against Obama  Empty Re: Wow Impeachment proceedings against Obama

Post by Horizon Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:00 am

YES,  Rick I sure think we need new people in the White House (Government all over)! Things are going to have to have a Major Change and soon or we are really in for some really bad times in this Country!  Things are getting worse by the day!!! I pray for a Change for the Better!coffee 

Wow Impeachment proceedings against Obama  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...Wow Impeachment proceedings against Obama  7_6_8

Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:12 am

Horizon, I believe we can settle all this in 2 election cycles, Vote in not a single incumbent what-so-ever. That means if someone has held ANY public office they get no vote at all. If there are no candidates we write in a candidate.

In the first cycle there would be 1/2 the House removed and replaced and 1/3 the Senate. By the end of those 2 cycles we would have all new Governor's and the same 1/2 and 1/3 in all states. The problem still lies in the uneducated electorate, those who do nothing but look for the handout and except everyone else to foot their bill for them. It is so very hard to live with ignorant!

Love understands, Love supports, comforts and, cares for. Love forgives. Love also honors, respects and, believes
so please;
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:29 am

Yes Rick, I agree....Very True words spoken!  They grab on to those that want handouts, and those are the ones that vote 2 or 3 times using the deceased peoples names!  I have seen it here but what can you do?? They are fussing now, because we voted in for showing Voter ID!
We need to Clean the Government House......:sweeping: 

Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Daox13 Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:47 am

I hate to say this but they will not be able to remove him from office. I am on the fence about what is going on which I am never on the fence about politics normally.. However.. The republicans have been stead as a rock and the president has been spinning his words to hurt the republicans...

I will be honest with you, this is 80% on the president no matter which way he spins it.. He is in control and has completely turned his back to ANY negotiation.. when I say ANY I mean ones with and without Obama Care.
The problem is this, He is a genius when it comes to public speaking.. and as we have seen from all the Guru followers, there are more sheep then intelligence in America at this time. Obama has sat back and watched as he has crumbled the Republican party under their own weight. He claims its the republicans that will not negotiate but then turns around two sentences later and says he WILL NOT negotiate. He knows what he is doing.
Is it right what he is doing? NO.. but he is smart and knows that right now the tide is with him and he will ride it all the way till he leaves the office and someone else steps in... then you watch.. everything he has done will come out and it will change the whole country's mind about the democratic party..

I know this message sounds Bias.. But I actually voted for the man as shamed as I am to say it... he has done nothing he has claimed he would do... except Obama Care.. He has asked for more money.. but yet says he is saving our country trillions.. then why are we needing the debt ceiling raised? He claims that the middle class with not see a raise in taxes.. I guarantee you everyone reading this has had an increase from one way or another.

He has destroyed what remained of a stable economy and even though he Stabilized it... he also has prevented it from coming back.
he has created a neutral Economy and then claims to have saved the country.. Sorry but you did only half of what you were suppose to do, you were not successful and you never will be because all he has is words not actions.

couch  Always Be Cautiously Optimistic
Daox13
Daox13
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainmaker Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:01 am

He did 1/2 of what he was supposed to do? Pray tell me now, which half is that? Because all I see is his onging destruction of the military, the economy, his promotion of all things having to do with the homosexual lifestyle, by which he has brought a curse upon America. We are witnessing the complete and utter destruction of America now, and it is picking up speed with every breath that Obama takes. Or whatever his real name is.

Rainmaker

Back to top Go down

Post by Daox13 Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:18 am

No offense Rainmaker, I'm not up for the Homosexual Convo.. as Pope Francis has said "who am I to judge?"

Obama has brought Obama Care to America.. so he DID do that.. He let the bush tax cuts drop... He DID do that..He brought many many many troops home from foreign wars... and that is about it..

Rainmaker you can not tell me he has done NOTHING he said he was going to do.. I understand your frustration and I share that with you and I'm not a big fan of his either.. But you can not completely ignore factual progression on his behalf.. whether you like what he has done or not, he still HAS done it.

Daox13
Daox13
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Meme Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:31 am

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/postamerican.asp
and many other sites have this)

I DO NOT CARE WHAT ANYONE SAYS ABOUT THIS EVIL EVIL THING
I CALL THE COMMIE DEVIL TERRORIST
HE IS ALL ABOUT THE DESTRUCTION OF
THESE STATES UNITED!
HOW MUCH MORE PROOF DO PEOPLE NEED?
THERE IS SOMETHING THAT HE HAS DONE EVERY YEAR, MONTH, WEEK AND DAY
THAT HAS NOT BEEN RIGHT WITH AMERICA AND THE PEOPLE AND OUR VALUES.
I do not understand with all that he has done, with all he has brought about
with all the destruction he starts, with spending us into oblivion, sending money to our enemies
helping terrorists, refusing to even call them what they are because they are muslim,
promoting the murder of American babies and being for everything that is against
all of our morals as Christians while giving islam full reign in their religion in OUR Country while taking away our rights as an Americans, as humans and Christians to even speak, think or act in our own protections or spiritual beliefs or to even utter the words Merry Christmas, or say a prayer in public,
HOW CAN ANYONE BELIEVE THIS MONSTER IS ANYTHING OTHER THAN
A GREAT DECEIVER AND DESTRUCTOR
OF AMERICA AND OUR WAY OF LIFE AS BELIEVERS OF FREEDOM?
EVERYTHING HE SAYS IS A LIE, MISINFORMATION, DISTRACTION OR DIVERSION AND ALL OF HIS NEGATIVE ACTIONS, HE BLAMES HIS ENEMIES FOR!
Who are his actual enemies?
WE THE PEOPLE!
AMERICANS
REPUBLICANS
CONSERVATIVES
OLD FOLKS
COUNTRY FOLKS
CHRISTIANS
PREGNANT WOMEN
LOGICAL THINKERS
ANY NON ISLAMIC RELIGION
ANY PERSON THAT BELIEVES IN FREEDOM
ANY PERSON THAT FEELS THE RIGHT TO ARM THEMSELVES
PEOPLE THAT HAVE ENOUGH MONEY TO SUPPORT THEMSELVES
AND PEOPLE THAT SPEAK AGAINST HIM AND DO NOT AGREE WITH HIM
ALL OF THESE AND MORE ARE HIS ENEMIES!

I certainly hope somehow he gets taken out of power but whoever does this better be very careful
cause he has very power evil people backing him, guiding him
and supporting him in every move he makes in the
destruction of this Country we call Home.

Last edited by Meme on Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:38 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)

If you can't laugh at yourself, you have not lived.
Meme
Meme
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Meme Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:36 am

Obama Care?
READ THE DAMN BILL!
the only good thing in it is the previous conditions part!
everything else is trash and taking away all of our rights
doctors rights and costing America a fortune!
HE IS USING THIS AS ONE OF HIS TOOLS TO DESTROY AMERICA
AND COLLAPSE IT FROM WITHIN!

If you can't laugh at yourself, you have not lived.
Meme
Meme
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Daox13 Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:45 am

Meme wrote:

[center]I DO NOT CARE WHAT ANYONE SAYS ABOUT THIS EVIL EVIL THING
I CALL THE COMMIE DEVIL TERRORIST
HE IS ALL ABOUT THE DESTRUCTION OF
THESE STATES UNITED!
If you do not care what others say then there is no reason to try and see your point.

Like I have said I completely understand the frustration... don't forget American Citizens live here too. We go through exactly the same things you do.. EVERY SINGLE DAY...
But to ignore others and only focus on your hate is not going to accomplish anything at all.
I implore you to collect yourself and talk things through.. you are doing the same thing you are mad at this president for doing.
especially from the shut down.. He is not going to listen to anything he does not want to hear... and you don't care what anyone says...

if we shut the doors to communication then we have lost everything our forefathers fought for.
The killing babies thing.. comon really? that has been Legal for abortion since 1973.. it was not Obama who allowed it to enter the united states and he is allowed his own views on it, but you can not blame him for it.

Obama has been terrible for this country, he has hurt more Americans in the last 8 years then has helped.
But i'm sorry we are all adults here and its time to get your head on straight and be civil about this...
You can have your views and I can have mine.. that is what this country is about.. but when we choose to not acknowledge the other side, that does nothing but pull this country into further chaos.

Daox13
Daox13
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:59 am

WELL, it's about time!!  Tell ya what, LET'S START THE RECALL MOVEMENT RIGHT NOW.  GET OUT THE VOTE?  THAT DIDN'T WORK SO NOW LET'S GET THOSE PETITIONS GOING TO RECALL ALL U. S. SENATORS WITH THE CRAVAT THAT IF THEY VOTE TO IMPEACH THE PETITION IS DROPPED FOR THEM AND THEM ALONE.  TWO CAN PLAY THIS HOSTAGE GAME (i.e. threats to and actual withholding of Social Security, Veterans and other Federal Programs and the shutdown of the Government).

TIME TO TAKE ACTION.  GET OFF YOUR DUFFS AND GET THOSE PETITIONS GOING,  THE REASON FOR THE PETITION IS SIMPLE:  THE SENATOR DID NOT PREVENT THE SHUTDOWN OF THE GOVERNMENT THEREFORE THE SENATOR FAIL TO FULFILL HIS/HER DUTY TO THE CONSTITUENTS TO REPRESENT THEM FAIRLY.  (Any one else can jump right on in here and present their reason.)

It is a true thing that once a recall petition is started, enough names have been garnered to force a recall election and the petition has been submitted to the STATE authorities for placement on the ballot THE POLITICIAN THEN WILL TAKE THE EFFORT SERIOUSLY.  Until then it is just smoke to them and most of them as so pompous that they think they are better than us and "entitled" to special privileges.  TIME TO SHOW THEM THAT THEY ARE NOT.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by BritishBulldog Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:16 pm

Meme wrote:
Obama Care?
READ THE DAMN BILL!
the only good thing in it is the previous conditions part!
everything else is trash and taking away all of our rights
doctors rights and costing America a fortune!
HE IS USING THIS AS ONE OF HIS TOOLS TO DESTROY AMERICA
AND COLLAPSE IT FROM WITHIN!
It's funny that you mention this. As a business owner the implications of having to provide my employees with health care would cripple me. So I can spend $XX,XXX a year paying for health insurance. OR I can pay a fine of less than(and don't quote me on this as my accountant hasn't given me an exact amount) $500 or so per employee...good thinking guys!!

This may have been a good idea IF they used it to regulate the cost of healthcare!!  A couple years ago I needed surgery to repair 2 torn abdominal muscles...after all was said and done...it was INFINITELY cheaper for me to fly back to London, business class, stay in a hotel and have the surgery done there as I hold UK citizen ship.  How F'd is that??
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:37 pm

Much as I would like it to be otherwise, after a pretty extensive search I find nothing to verify this rumor. The only places I can find any reference to this are conspiracy and way, way, right wing sites. Nothing on any news site, and most telling of all, nothing in the congressional records. Sorry, but gonna have to call BS on this one.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Wow Impeachment proceedings against Obama  2805820865  Wow Impeachment proceedings against Obama  2805820865  Wow Impeachment proceedings against Obama  2805820865  Wow Impeachment proceedings against Obama  2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:48 pm

The cost of getting a hip replacement for example in India is almost 80% less than here in the States.  There is absolutely no reason for the in-parity. And before anyone says it, the doctors are trained here as well in many cases. 

Obamacare, as I have said in the past could have been dealt with in a different way...  3 new laws is all that need be.  

1) Destroy the frivolous law suits except in the case of gross negligence. This would lower doctors expense for Mal-practice insurance and their fees could be capped / checked to be significantly lower, in-turn lowering cost to insurance companies and the patient alike.

2) Stop "WELL over charging for treatments like a cat scan for example.

3) Like in Ca for car insurance, everyone must have it and if you wish to be a auto insurance carrier in Ca you MUST except those who are less desirable (known in medical jargon as "pre-existing conditions") those drivers that have had accidents, tickets or, DUI on their record. No one refused. Place all those "undesirable" in a hat and FORCE the medical insurance carriers to take them all no matter what. 

Making these 3 easy, simple Federal laws, no to be superseded by all states, Obamacare would / was completely not needed.

so please;
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkdragon Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:47 pm

You're absolutely correct, Kevind53. Just wishful thinking, like the fake Columbia student ID circulating that purportedly shows Obama attended Columbia as a "foreign" student. People are frustrated, so they try to help things along by putting these things out there because they know it's what many people want to hear.....much like the dinar gurus, I'm afraid.
pinkdragon
pinkdragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:54 pm

Something I found I thought would go with this thread.....

The cat in the hat on the government:

I do not like this uncle sam, i do not like his health care scam.

I do not like these dirty crooks, or how they lie and cook the books!!

I do not like when congress steals,, i do not like their secret deals.

I do not like this speaker man, i do not like this, “yes we can”!!

I do not like this spending spree, i’m smart, i know that nothing’s free.

I do not like their smug replies, when i complain about their lies.

I do not like this kind of hope, i do not like it, nope, nope, nope!!

Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Danarvictom Tue Oct 15, 2013 4:05 pm

Obama has done a great job of helping to get us off fossil fuels. Some one had to pay for the wars as Bush did not. Bush gave 100k dollar write offs for Hummers and look at the results of the economy when he left. The only thing wrong with Obama care is it did not go far enough. It couldn't, not with the lobbying money the insurance corps were sending into republicans who always side with large corporations against the American people. Death panels my rear end!

I am tired of jobs at all costs. It is damn easy to screw this planet up by giving jobs that create mega tons of pollution which is what large fossil fuel corps lobby congress for. It is a lot harder to implement green technology. Republicans are rightfully known as polluters, pro corporation above all else and the party of
no. The debt sealing has never been held hostage like this, screwed up Tea party idea to start playing hostage with it during Obama's term. How did we get out of the first depression? Spending that is how, that and a world war. Bush started two wars and left the economy in a depression, think your going to get out of it by using austerity? They are finding out that doesn't work very well over seas.

Danarvictom

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Tue Oct 15, 2013 4:35 pm

wow

so please;
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ou812 Tue Oct 15, 2013 5:15 pm

I guess im one of the few democrats on this forum.

ou812
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Oct 15, 2013 5:19 pm

Danarvictom, how about some facts to back up your Democratic talking points. For starters, there has never been any kind of government rebate or write of for hummers. Second, there have been 17 yes that's right, 17 government shutdowns prior to this since the 70's. In 15 out of those 17, the Democrats have been in control, usually of both houses. Oil consumption has been more or less flat since Obama took office, in fact, it dropped more in the last two years of W's term than it has since then. Domestic production has risen, increasing supply, but O can't take credit for that either since it is entirely from commercial leases on private land, or federal leases approved before he took office.

As the the evil insurance industry, this most heavily regulated industry donates almost equally to Democrats and Republicans. Yes, Republicans get slightly more, but then again lawyers as a group donate way more to the Democrats, so it evens out. Obama care is a bureaucratic nightmare, I know I deal with it almost daily.

Green technology, you mean like the ethanol that takes more than a gallon of fossil fuel to produce a gallon of ethanol? Or maybe the batteries for the green vehicles that have a huge carbon footprint in their production. Perhaps wind or solar ... oh wait, without Federal subsidies you can't recoup the cost of production, installation and maintenance over their life expectancy. Sorry, the basic economics are not there ... not yet. When they are you will see people all over it.

If you look at the economic history of the US, every single economic boom has been coupled not with increased economic spending (except for WWII). We took a big hit in '2008, but the economy had actually started to recover by 2009 when the government started all their QE crap. The stagflation of the 80's broke when government was downsized and taxes reduced. The great depression was broken not by FDR's heroic efforts, but by WWII. Go ahead, look at the numbers, you'll see I am correct. In every instance, if the government let things run their course, and kept taxes low, the economy has recovered on it's own. In every instance where government intervened, or grew, things went further south. JFK knew this, that's why he presided over the largest tax cuts in history. That's right, JFK was a small government, free economy believer.

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Wow Impeachment proceedings against Obama  2805820865  Wow Impeachment proceedings against Obama  2805820865  Wow Impeachment proceedings against Obama  2805820865  Wow Impeachment proceedings against Obama  2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by wpsmit Tue Oct 15, 2013 5:39 pm

If you disagree with anything Barry says (or for that matter any liberal) you are a heartless racist.
 Oh well, if that defines me I guess I'm guilty.
Wow Impeachment proceedings against Obama  Funny_unintended_racism_640_12

EVEN CRAZIES LOVE INDEPENDENCE DAY
wpsmit
wpsmit
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DinarPhoenix Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:13 pm

Its funny how everyone talks about the radical tea party but never mention the radical progressive movement. The tea party emerged when we saw what the Progressives were up to. Dinarvictom in true democrat fashion only talks in sound bites. Its the "affordable care act" it HAS to be great....
DinarPhoenix
DinarPhoenix
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:26 pm

Thanks Kevin, I was biting my tongue as to not get totally out of control, well worded and concise.

so please;
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:45 pm

ou812:  That doesn't make you a bad person, you have the right to be in any party you want to be (at least for the time being).  What party one is doesn't make them fall in line with all of the party beliefs nor does it indicate how they feel about all issues.  Than God so far in America we can still have freedom of thought, expression and in most cases actions.  Glad to have you because it's ok to be different - if we were all the same what a boring world this would be.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Wed Oct 16, 2013 9:50 pm

aksafeone wrote:ou812:  That doesn't make you a bad person, you have the right to be in any party you want to be (at least for the time being).  What party one is doesn't make them fall in line with all of the party beliefs nor does it indicate how they feel about all issues.  Than God so far in America we can still have freedom of thought, expression and in most cases actions.  Glad to have you because it's ok to be different - if we were all the same what a boring world this would be.
Well said AK - Thanks for stepping up with that!   Dem party -Rep party - tupperware party...  they all have their issues. At this point, it is difficult to embrace any party. I see gov't as one big mass of mess anymore.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:23 pm

Like the preacher said .... if you ever find the perfect church (party) don't join it, you'll ruin it.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum