Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

MarkZ and some real silliness - you can't cash out because you text.  DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

MarkZ and some real silliness - you can't cash out because you text.

5 posters

Go down

MarkZ and some real silliness - you can't cash out because you text.  Empty MarkZ and some real silliness - you can't cash out because you text.

Post by Ponee Fri Oct 11, 2013 6:36 am

10/10/2013

[MarkZ] Yes the news has been as good as the boards say. I personally think they are a few days premature in telling you all to celebrate but they VERY well could be right. I THINK Columbus day could stall the public a day. This is a slippery beast at best but the process has really been rolling the past two weeks. History is in the making. :)I just stopped for a few minutes to say hello, I have a conference call at 830 and then I doubt I will make it back in tonight so I figured I had best play it safe and say hello to you all. Hi and most likely good night.

[caddylady89] MarkZ hey long time no see

[MarkZ] caddylady89 days even. Smile

[xfilesfan2013] MarkZ Hi...so you think a few more days

[MarkZ] xfilesfan2013 I think it COULD be, banks seem to think not though, I am looking at WGS and PP's and thinking it could take take them another day or two to release us.

[chefbear96] MarkZ thanks for stepping up and letting us know your feelings and keeping us grounded!

[chefbear96] MarkZ in your opinion are the PP''s being processed?

[xfilesfan2013] MarkZ yep...some sources think PP's first...some think RV first..

[MarkZ] chefbear96 I believe the less vocal people are being proccessed. Anyone that chat's, emails, calls etc is being held to last to keep things safe and quiet is my opinion.

[ready4riches] MarkZ who do the pp's go out to do you know?

[MarkZ] xfilesfan2013 My opinion is a new T note first.

[sandytob] MarkZ I thought the new T notes won't be out until the 17th or so.

[MarkZ] sandytob sooner I think

[xfilesfan2013] MarkZ heard that too...thanks for coming in

[MarkZ] ready4riches I know many PP holders. I just wished I was more in the know when they were created. I am part of a WGS though so I stay very up with where they are

[sandytob] MarkZ good.

[sandytob] MarkZ I didn't think that ordinary ppl could be part of WGS. I thought it was for countries.

[MarkZ] OK I m sorry to do a drive by but I have a call to get on, take care all. Stay the course, I am EXCITED ABOUT WHERE WE ARE!

[MarkZ] sandytob looks like I need to have a class in the next day our two. There are many individuals in the WGS. I will explain at a later date.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

MarkZ and some real silliness - you can't cash out because you text.  Empty Re: MarkZ and some real silliness - you can't cash out because you text.

Post by Ponee Fri Oct 11, 2013 6:43 am

SNIPPET --   I THINK Columbus day could stall the public a day. This is a slippery beast at best but the process has really been rolling the past two weeks

And now there isn't an RV showing because of COLUMBUS DAY ... u huh

SNIPPET -- I think it COULD be, banks seem to think not though, I am looking at WGS and PP's and thinking it could take take them another day or two to release us.

Go ask a bank, they will have no idea what you are talking about. There has been NO RV to release.

SNIPPET -- I believe the less vocal people are being proccessed. Anyone that chat's, emails, calls etc is being held to last to keep things safe and quiet is my opinion.

What are you talking about?  So if i go into a bank to exchange my DInar for the newly RVed rate they won't do it for me?  But  those who have never talked about it, gone on a conference call, texted, been in a forum or chat room have CASHED OUT

WOW MARK you get the prize for stupidest lie today.

Last edited by Ponee on Fri Oct 11, 2013 9:29 am; edited 1 time in total

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

MarkZ and some real silliness - you can't cash out because you text.  Empty Re: MarkZ and some real silliness - you can't cash out because you text.

Post by Kevind53 Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:05 am

No RV, no global reset, no PPs and no new T-Bills ... Go have some more kool-aid Mark ...

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

MarkZ and some real silliness - you can't cash out because you text.  2805820865  MarkZ and some real silliness - you can't cash out because you text.  2805820865  MarkZ and some real silliness - you can't cash out because you text.  2805820865  MarkZ and some real silliness - you can't cash out because you text.  2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daox13 Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:24 am

wait why would an American holiday cause a delay in the RV of Iraq.. Columbus had nothing to do with Iraq, nor ever stepped foot there..

couch  Always Be Cautiously Optimistic
Daox13
Daox13
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:32 am

i have gotten 50  emails confirming it will not  rv till halloween but the real back wall is dec1
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarling Fri Oct 11, 2013 9:26 am

MarkZ and some real silliness - you can't cash out because you text.  9k=
dinarling
dinarling
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down