Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Already Blessed - ALREADY BLESSED - passing out the Koolaid to Tony's flock - Did you get yours?  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Already Blessed - ALREADY BLESSED - passing out the Koolaid to Tony's flock - Did you get yours?  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Already Blessed - ALREADY BLESSED - passing out the Koolaid to Tony's flock - Did you get yours?  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Already Blessed - ALREADY BLESSED - passing out the Koolaid to Tony's flock - Did you get yours?  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Already Blessed - ALREADY BLESSED - passing out the Koolaid to Tony's flock - Did you get yours?  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Already Blessed - ALREADY BLESSED - passing out the Koolaid to Tony's flock - Did you get yours?  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Already Blessed - ALREADY BLESSED - passing out the Koolaid to Tony's flock - Did you get yours?  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Already Blessed - ALREADY BLESSED - passing out the Koolaid to Tony's flock - Did you get yours?  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Already Blessed - ALREADY BLESSED - passing out the Koolaid to Tony's flock - Did you get yours?  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Already Blessed - ALREADY BLESSED - passing out the Koolaid to Tony's flock - Did you get yours?  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Already Blessed - ALREADY BLESSED - passing out the Koolaid to Tony's flock - Did you get yours?  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Already Blessed - ALREADY BLESSED - passing out the Koolaid to Tony's flock - Did you get yours?  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Already Blessed - ALREADY BLESSED - passing out the Koolaid to Tony's flock - Did you get yours?  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Already Blessed - ALREADY BLESSED - passing out the Koolaid to Tony's flock - Did you get yours?  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Already Blessed - ALREADY BLESSED - passing out the Koolaid to Tony's flock - Did you get yours?  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Already Blessed - ALREADY BLESSED - passing out the Koolaid to Tony's flock - Did you get yours?  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Already Blessed - ALREADY BLESSED - passing out the Koolaid to Tony's flock - Did you get yours?  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Already Blessed - ALREADY BLESSED - passing out the Koolaid to Tony's flock - Did you get yours?  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Already Blessed - ALREADY BLESSED - passing out the Koolaid to Tony's flock - Did you get yours?  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Already Blessed - ALREADY BLESSED - passing out the Koolaid to Tony's flock - Did you get yours?  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

ALREADY BLESSED - passing out the Koolaid to Tony's flock - Did you get yours?

+3
Horizon
wpsmit
Ponee
7 posters

Go down

Already Blessed - ALREADY BLESSED - passing out the Koolaid to Tony's flock - Did you get yours?  Empty ALREADY BLESSED - passing out the Koolaid to Tony's flock - Did you get yours?

Post by Ponee Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:03 am

10/09/2013

Already Blessed - ALREADY BLESSED - passing out the Koolaid to Tony's flock - Did you get yours?  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTtlZzmgML3VGMDiNxn_TyFd15sIT1afZU6HZR8NYCHwZKjj5EC

TNT:

[AlreadyBlessed] we were told that banks had codes but not 800#s yet .. They had authorization to release 800's to sites but haven't done it ...WE don't know which sites will get them...we are probably the biggest right now so they can get to the most people so i am guessing they will got with the major ones?

5:09 PM [ALREADY BLESSED] I FEEL THAT YOU SHOULD ALL TAKE YOUR PHONES TO BED TONITE....HOT AND STEAMY AGAIN...THINGS ARE HEATING UP IN DINARLAND

5:10 PM [ALREADY BLESSED] .WE HAVE GOTTEN A LOT OF TRULY AMAZING INTEL SINCE THE CALL TODAY....JUST WAITING TO SEE IF IT PANS OUT

ALREADY BLESSED: TONY CALL TODAY - I think we're in a good position. 99.999% say it's going to happen today or this evening. I've heard that authorizations have been given to the banks. As far as we're concerned it has been released from certain people. I've heard that they're not going to give them (800#s) to the banks until 20 minutes before the calls start. Yesterday banks notified us they had received their pamphlets.

[scrench] AlreadyBlessed did Tony ever re-confirm that Iraq announced the RV . Thank You

[ALREADY BLESSED] scrench WE CONFIRMED MANY TIMES THAT IT WAS ON THEIR SCREENS

[gstealth7] Based on what Tony has told us we should see this thing between tonight and I like what Eagle1 said about Kauwait being paid were are looking for this thing to go Shazamm

[lileagle] ALREADY BLESSED did Tony ever get the text he was looking for during the call?

[ALREADY BLESSED] lileagle DON'T KNOW

[mclarenr8] is zimbabwe rving now or in january?

[kogarris] mclarenr8 looks like now

[ALREADY BLESSED] mclarenr8 WE DON'T KNOW...CONFLICTING INFO ON THE ZWL

Last edited by Ponee on Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:42 am; edited 1 time in total

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Already Blessed - ALREADY BLESSED - passing out the Koolaid to Tony's flock - Did you get yours?  Empty Re: ALREADY BLESSED - passing out the Koolaid to Tony's flock - Did you get yours?

Post by Ponee Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:09 am

I believe that some of them have had too much of that KOOLAID !!!

Already Blessed - ALREADY BLESSED - passing out the Koolaid to Tony's flock - Did you get yours?  2700274729_8a61dd0804

SOME more than OTHERS.....
Already Blessed - ALREADY BLESSED - passing out the Koolaid to Tony's flock - Did you get yours?  Pink_sheep

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Already Blessed - ALREADY BLESSED - passing out the Koolaid to Tony's flock - Did you get yours?  Empty Re: ALREADY BLESSED - passing out the Koolaid to Tony's flock - Did you get yours?

Post by wpsmit Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:14 am

HAHA ponee! Happy Thursday to you.

You ready for the RV today with cash in on Tuesday at the latest?

EVEN CRAZIES LOVE INDEPENDENCE DAY
wpsmit
wpsmit
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:44 am

Not yet !!! Just let me finish this pretty red  drink first....

Already Blessed - ALREADY BLESSED - passing out the Koolaid to Tony's flock - Did you get yours?  Sheepworldarticle-2090578-116A5A7D000005DC-570_634x410

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:32 am

Ponee this calls for ......

Already Blessed - ALREADY BLESSED - passing out the Koolaid to Tony's flock - Did you get yours?  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWEO2dhQ8IKLP0pJGbwhuX_eZfVRQn8n1VsmiP0pWWKeybNKE4

Already Blessed - ALREADY BLESSED - passing out the Koolaid to Tony's flock - Did you get yours?  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...Already Blessed - ALREADY BLESSED - passing out the Koolaid to Tony's flock - Did you get yours?  7_6_8

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:34 am

SNIPPET - "[lileagle] ALREADY BLESSED did Tony ever get the text he was looking for during the call?"

I hate to tell you, lileagle, but while you were all waiting for him to come back with info about his TEXT... he was sleeping like a baby.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Thu Oct 10, 2013 11:07 am

The most silly part about the banks having to "train" bank tellers to exchange cash for cash.  How stupid has a teller to be to be trained to do exactly what they do all day?

Already Blessed - ALREADY BLESSED - passing out the Koolaid to Tony's flock - Did you get yours?  2322496710 Already Blessed - ALREADY BLESSED - passing out the Koolaid to Tony's flock - Did you get yours?  2322496710 Already Blessed - ALREADY BLESSED - passing out the Koolaid to Tony's flock - Did you get yours?  2322496710

Love understands, Love supports, comforts and, cares for. Love forgives. Love also honors, respects and, believes
so please;
Love each other and yourself ...rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Thu Oct 10, 2013 11:49 am

Kool Aid, Kool Aid tastes great. Get some Kool Aid, Can't wait!!!  As the bell tolls for the dead Tony sheeple.

Yep, he is saying any hour now - BBBHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA  (baaaaaaa baAAAAA - in sheeple talk).

Can't be as he hasn't said "Any Minute Now"  followed by "Any Secod Now."  Of course then he will modify that into "Tomorrow because of a delay - bank teller forgot key code."  O,r Sunday for sure.r, Monday with cashi in on Tuesday.  Or, Or, Or,  But don't forget - Computer glitches, unscheduled maintenance, PTB meetings, sick camels, Harem problems, his nose has a cold, the Fed forgot, a three letter agency was hacked, his UST mole jumped ship, and many many more lame excuses.

This guy gets to move to the head of his clown class.  Where is that P. T. Barnum when one needs him?  Let's just skip the barker thing and head to the Big Top - there is all kinds of non-sense going on in the center ring.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Levitations Thu Oct 10, 2013 1:07 pm

well, here is more from the koolade factory

(highhopes) Keep away from small people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you too can become great. - Mark Twain

7:53 am est already blessed we had great info all night last night...very hopeful for today... No intel yet this morning so we all have to wait and see what transpires...hopefully it is our blessing.

7:57 am js86901 already blessed did something happen to stop everything last night?

7:57 am already blessed rickyt i don't think SO....AND we don't think anything has been stopped

[wantingfreedom] ♪♫•*We're gonna have a good time TODAY We're gonna have a good time TODAY Let's celebrate, it's all right♪♫•*……………..♪♫•*We're gonna have a good time TODAY (Re-val-ua-tion) Let's celebrate, it's all right We're gonna have a good time TODAY (Re-val-ua-tion) Let's celebrate, it's all right♪♫•*………………

Levitations
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Levitations Thu Oct 10, 2013 1:10 pm

does anyone else find the constant singing notes of wantingfreedoms post annoying?  Anyway,  I WILL HAVE A GOOD DAY TODAY.. But not because there is going to be an RV.  because there isn't going to be.  Sorry to burst your bubble wantingfreedom.

Alreadyblessed - what great info was there all night?  and we are always waiting to see, while tony goes off and plays golf with all the money he collects from his sheeple. Nothing stopped it because it is not going on right now.

Levitations
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu Oct 10, 2013 6:01 pm

Already Blessed - ALREADY BLESSED - passing out the Koolaid to Tony's flock - Did you get yours?  Think110

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Already Blessed - ALREADY BLESSED - passing out the Koolaid to Tony's flock - Did you get yours?  2805820865  Already Blessed - ALREADY BLESSED - passing out the Koolaid to Tony's flock - Did you get yours?  2805820865  Already Blessed - ALREADY BLESSED - passing out the Koolaid to Tony's flock - Did you get yours?  2805820865  Already Blessed - ALREADY BLESSED - passing out the Koolaid to Tony's flock - Did you get yours?  2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum