Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Millionday says -- it sounds very encouraging DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Millionday says -- it sounds very encouraging

2 posters

Go down

Millionday says -- it sounds very encouraging Empty Millionday says -- it sounds very encouraging

Post by Ponee Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:44 am

10-7-2013  Newshound Guru Millionday

Referencing a report: they are saying that they are opening the tri free trade zone and have a huge conference coming in november and also they are saying that this is the part of trade that is outside of oil and is going through the wto. this is the call to activate a set and ready plan for the tri trade to move them quickly to the highest in trade and also make iraq the trade hub of the world.

it is also the pathway of man countries outside even of the region to move products…this is about the trade of all other than oil - and we know that it is called for by the wto for active membership to be granted and also they need an internationally recognized currency to do all of this. i have to say i am very happy to be invested in the country that has a plan like this --- sounds very encouraging.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Millionday says -- it sounds very encouraging Empty Re: Millionday says -- it sounds very encouraging

Post by Daox13 Mon Oct 07, 2013 9:55 am

I agree that I am encouraged about all of the news articles coming out. It sounds like we are on a good track.. But Be warned!! Iraq is still Iraq, and they will only do what THEY feel is right for them, this is not the first time news reports such as this have come out before... be cautiously optimistic.

couch  Always Be Cautiously Optimistic
Daox13
Daox13
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Millionday says -- it sounds very encouraging Empty Re: Millionday says -- it sounds very encouraging

Post by Ponee Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:53 am

Daox13 wrote:
be cautiously optimistic.
 That needs to be in your SIGNATURE Daox13 !!! Very Happy   It would be perfect !

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daox13 Mon Oct 07, 2013 11:01 am

done Smile

couch  Always Be Cautiously Optimistic
Daox13
Daox13
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down