Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Keeping yourself motivated to hang in there I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Keeping yourself motivated to hang in there I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Keeping yourself motivated to hang in there I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Keeping yourself motivated to hang in there I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Keeping yourself motivated to hang in there I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Keeping yourself motivated to hang in there I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Keeping yourself motivated to hang in there I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Keeping yourself motivated to hang in there I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Keeping yourself motivated to hang in there I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Keeping yourself motivated to hang in there I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Keeping yourself motivated to hang in there I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Keeping yourself motivated to hang in there I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Keeping yourself motivated to hang in there I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Keeping yourself motivated to hang in there I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Keeping yourself motivated to hang in there I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Keeping yourself motivated to hang in there I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Keeping yourself motivated to hang in there I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Keeping yourself motivated to hang in there I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Keeping yourself motivated to hang in there I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Keeping yourself motivated to hang in there I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Keeping yourself motivated to hang in there

+4
Jayzze
Kevind53
Ponee
onemore
8 posters

Go down

Keeping yourself motivated to hang in there Empty Keeping yourself motivated to hang in there

Post by onemore Sat Oct 05, 2013 8:04 pm

Someone recently asked me how does one keep himself believing the RV is actually ever going to happen? I replied that I like to see the news and analysis, that is shows progress. I also have heard that right before Kuwait RV'd or RI'd, there was a lot of concern or denial that it was ever going to happen.

How do you stay invested, that is, keep on keeping on?

onemore

Back to top Go down

Keeping yourself motivated to hang in there Empty Re: Keeping yourself motivated to hang in there

Post by Ponee Sat Oct 05, 2013 8:16 pm

Well, I just keep thinking that their currency is soooo far off from where it was pre invasion/war,  that it HAS to some how, some time, rise.  It isn't as if their countries currency was always worth so little. 

I think that they know that an increase in value will help solve so many of their political and finanancial problems. 

To me, it seems like SOMETHING has to break there. 

I do read the news every day. Sometimes there are relevant articles , sometimes not.  I also remember that a lot of the authors are just writing opinion pieces and to be careful what I put too much belief in.

Thank you Onemore, for a good thread starter !!   It is nice to have something different to talk about!  I LOVE IT !

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Keeping yourself motivated to hang in there Empty Re: Keeping yourself motivated to hang in there

Post by Kevind53 Sat Oct 05, 2013 8:51 pm

In addition to what Ponee said, there is the assurance that we got into this after prayer, trusting in God to give us direction. I believe this will come to pass in time, but even if it does not, I rest in and trust in God to provide in the ways He sees fit. Because of that it is not hard to keep on keeping on.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Keeping yourself motivated to hang in there 2805820865  Keeping yourself motivated to hang in there 2805820865  Keeping yourself motivated to hang in there 2805820865  Keeping yourself motivated to hang in there 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by onemore Sat Oct 05, 2013 9:42 pm

Kevind53 wrote:In addition to what Ponee said, there is the assurance that we got into this after prayer, trusting in God to give us direction. I believe this will come to pass in time, but even if it does not, I rest in and trust in God to provide in the ways He sees fit. Because of that it is not hard to keep on keeping on.
Some of us are a bit skittish in these subjective matters of faith, having entered into previous arrangements thinking it was the will/leading of God, but things didn't turn out. So I look to both what I believe my gut/heart/spirit is saying and what is my emotions/mind.

onemore

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Sat Oct 05, 2013 10:21 pm

keep believing the gurus one day they might actually be right. at least you will feel good
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by onemore Sat Oct 05, 2013 10:31 pm

jayzze wrote:keep believing the gurus one day they might actually be right. at least you will feel good
No thanks.

onemore

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sat Oct 05, 2013 11:46 pm

onemore wrote:
Kevind53 wrote:In addition to what Ponee said, there is the assurance that we got into this after prayer, trusting in God to give us direction. I believe this will come to pass in time, but even if it does not, I rest in and trust in God to provide in the ways He sees fit. Because of that it is not hard to keep on keeping on.
Some of us are a bit skittish in these subjective matters of faith, having entered into previous arrangements thinking it was the will/leading of God, but things didn't turn out. So I look to both what I believe my gut/heart/spirit is saying and what is my emotions/mind.
Understood, we have been walking by faith for years. Know that God never expects us to turn off our emotions or our intellect. He gave us both and expects us to use them in conjunction with the revelation we receive of the Spirit. Remember we are made in His image, and He has both emotions and intellect. Like Him we are both spiritual and intellectual beings.

Paul said that he had learned to be abased and to prosper. My wife and I have been in times of great lack, and times of prosperity, but in it all, we have never lacked because God has provided for our every need. From experience I can say the walk of faith is never easy, but it is always interesting.

Having walking in those places, and in intimacy with God, (the word translated know as in knowing God coveys intimacy as well), we have learned to remain in His rest.

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Keeping yourself motivated to hang in there 2805820865  Keeping yourself motivated to hang in there 2805820865  Keeping yourself motivated to hang in there 2805820865  Keeping yourself motivated to hang in there 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon Sun Oct 06, 2013 12:30 am

I Believe and have Faith that the RV is going to happen!  I know it seems like it is taking a long time, but I know it is going to RV.  I have a peace in my spirit about it, because as Kevin said, God lead me to do this.  I also look at the signs and progress that is taking place.  I believe it will be soon, I just don't know how soon, but it seems everything is falling in place.  In the past there has been other RV after wars, they just take time.
coffee

Keeping yourself motivated to hang in there Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...Keeping yourself motivated to hang in there 7_6_8

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Sun Oct 06, 2013 10:51 am

no  meaning disrespect to anyone  but   when you say faith to me means religion. this  venture is strickly about busisness and investment.besides thisyou have the ultra wealthy and certain  countries to determine the outcome good  or bad. imho the longer this goes on plus all the stalling and pol fighting does not boe will for us
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon Sun Oct 06, 2013 12:53 pm

Faith will allow us to hold a positive vision of what we want for ourselves and for others and to put the energy behind that vision to make it a reality.  Our enemy is not the system or those who foster it.  Our enemy is fear that blinds us to truth, fear that keeps us bitter with anger and fear that leaves us without power.  This is the kind of fear that keeps us focused on what we do not want rather than on what we need to lead us and our families toward a harmonious, abundant way of life as promised by Jesus Christ.

The essence of Faith is to Believe Possibilities Exist!!!

Faith is No Seeing, but Believing!!!!

Whether you believe in God or not, thinking Positive Things will produce Positive Results. 
 If you look at things in a positive light, no matter what it is, find a positive way to look at it and life is even happier.  Negative produces negative thoughts!
angel2

Keeping yourself motivated to hang in there Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...Keeping yourself motivated to hang in there 7_6_8

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sun Oct 06, 2013 2:46 pm

jayzze wrote:no  meaning disrespect to anyone  but   when you say faith to me means religion. this  venture is strickly about busisness and investment.besides thisyou have the ultra wealthy and certain  countries to determine the outcome good  or bad. imho the longer this goes on plus all the stalling and pol fighting does not boe will for us
Your basic premise while common is wrong. I am a person of faith, and a disciple of Jesus, but I doubt anyone who knows me would call me a religious, although some choose to call me pastor. Faith is not religion, Paul, (presumably, we are not 100% certain he wrote Hebrews), put it this way:
Heb 11:1 wrote:NOW FAITH is the assurance (the confirmation, the title deed) of the things [we] hope for, being the proof of things [we] do not see and the conviction of their reality [faith perceiving as real fact what is not revealed to the senses].
I don't want to get into a long theological discourse here, suffice to say it is a force, a way of life, while religion is a set of rules. (Read all of Hebrews 11 and into 12 for one of the best discourses on faith written.)

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by ou812 Sun Oct 06, 2013 2:51 pm

My motivation is not taking a loss by selling to the dealers, i would rather just hold on to it.

ou812
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Waco Kid Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:03 pm

No need for motivation.  Bought this stuff on a whim and it's just sitting in a safety deposit box.  In no hurry to break and run.  Maybe my son will benefit from it.
Waco Kid
Waco Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:11 pm

Waco, I say the same thing.  Even if I don't see this til the end, maybe my kids will....

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:29 pm

Ponee wrote:Waco, I say the same thing.  Even if I don't see this til the end, maybe my kids will....
...if they can find the shoebox!!

Keeping yourself motivated to hang in there 3508649203

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It's the courage to continue that counts."
Winston Churchill
(1874-1965)
hug

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Mon Oct 07, 2013 2:51 pm

I have now informed my children where the "shoebox" can be found !!! LOL.... Good one Dinarstar !!

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum