Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Maliki calls during a meeting with businessmen and traders in the National Business Council to activate the role of the private sector I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Maliki calls during a meeting with businessmen and traders in the National Business Council to activate the role of the private sector I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Maliki calls during a meeting with businessmen and traders in the National Business Council to activate the role of the private sector I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Maliki calls during a meeting with businessmen and traders in the National Business Council to activate the role of the private sector I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Maliki calls during a meeting with businessmen and traders in the National Business Council to activate the role of the private sector I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Maliki calls during a meeting with businessmen and traders in the National Business Council to activate the role of the private sector I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Maliki calls during a meeting with businessmen and traders in the National Business Council to activate the role of the private sector I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Maliki calls during a meeting with businessmen and traders in the National Business Council to activate the role of the private sector I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Maliki calls during a meeting with businessmen and traders in the National Business Council to activate the role of the private sector I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Maliki calls during a meeting with businessmen and traders in the National Business Council to activate the role of the private sector I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Maliki calls during a meeting with businessmen and traders in the National Business Council to activate the role of the private sector I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Maliki calls during a meeting with businessmen and traders in the National Business Council to activate the role of the private sector I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Maliki calls during a meeting with businessmen and traders in the National Business Council to activate the role of the private sector I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Maliki calls during a meeting with businessmen and traders in the National Business Council to activate the role of the private sector I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Maliki calls during a meeting with businessmen and traders in the National Business Council to activate the role of the private sector I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Maliki calls during a meeting with businessmen and traders in the National Business Council to activate the role of the private sector I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Maliki calls during a meeting with businessmen and traders in the National Business Council to activate the role of the private sector I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Maliki calls during a meeting with businessmen and traders in the National Business Council to activate the role of the private sector I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Maliki calls during a meeting with businessmen and traders in the National Business Council to activate the role of the private sector I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Maliki calls during a meeting with businessmen and traders in the National Business Council to activate the role of the private sector I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Maliki calls during a meeting with businessmen and traders in the National Business Council to activate the role of the private sector

Go down

Maliki calls during a meeting with businessmen and traders in the National Business Council to activate the role of the private sector Empty Maliki calls during a meeting with businessmen and traders in the National Business Council to activate the role of the private sector

Post by Ponee Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:57 am

Maliki calls during a meeting with businessmen and traders in the National Business Council to activate the role of the private sector %D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%83%D9%8A%20____%20100

Maliki calls during a meeting with businessmen and traders in the National Business Council to activate the role of the private sector

http://ar.radionawa.com/Detail.aspx?id=78461&LinkID=197

Wednesday, October 02, 2013

Prime Minister Nuri Kamal al-Maliki, during a meeting in his office official Wednesday a number of businessmen and traders Iraqi National Business Council, to revitalize the role of the private sector.

A statement by the Prime Minister's office said al-Maliki called for activating the role of the private sector, saying that the state does not rise without the participation of the private sector, hi a greater role for this sector in various areas of work and investment, particularly in the field of electricity, oil and agriculture.

Maliki stressed that the transfer of the Iraqi economy depends on the central public sector to a market economy does not need to just laws and regulations, but also needs to change in culture and approach which grew by Iraqis, including officials in the state.

The statement added that businessmen have a picture of the role of the private sector in various areas of the Iraqi economy, and they said they had entered for the first time in the fields of electricity, oil filter and various industries, but they are still at the beginning of the road, and called for assigning government to activate the role.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum