Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
PUT UP OR SHUT UP!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
PUT UP OR SHUT UP!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
PUT UP OR SHUT UP!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
PUT UP OR SHUT UP!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
PUT UP OR SHUT UP!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
PUT UP OR SHUT UP!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
PUT UP OR SHUT UP!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
PUT UP OR SHUT UP!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
PUT UP OR SHUT UP!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
PUT UP OR SHUT UP!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
PUT UP OR SHUT UP!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
PUT UP OR SHUT UP!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
PUT UP OR SHUT UP!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
PUT UP OR SHUT UP!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
PUT UP OR SHUT UP!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
PUT UP OR SHUT UP!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
PUT UP OR SHUT UP!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
PUT UP OR SHUT UP!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
PUT UP OR SHUT UP!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
PUT UP OR SHUT UP!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

PUT UP OR SHUT UP!!!!!!!

4 posters

Go down

PUT UP OR SHUT UP!!!!!!! Empty PUT UP OR SHUT UP!!!!!!!

Post by BEAR5642 Wed Oct 02, 2013 3:15 pm

PUT UP OR SHUT UP!!!!!!! 514_230x230_NoPeel

Greetings everyone,

Well mntngoat couldn't step up to the plate when I asked for proof and it seems to have ruffled the feathers of a lot of Guru's; honestly who gives a flip.

For the past 7 1/2 years we have believed all this nonsense of Monday, this weekend, by the 1st of the month. I know from millionday's post that she has the guts to bring in facts and say there is no such thing as the IQN. I new this to be true 3 weeks ago. I questioned it immediately and found the same info as millionday and she just confirmed what I already knew.

Why is this such an amazing request, I mean insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. Dau! Just this week I received 2 phone calls and so did Scotti and it was some extremely sound intel and as usual we remained silent to see the fruit of this info come to past. Guess what it hasn't come to past no RV.

So what is the Bear5642 saying; I am saying I feel we are closer than we've been in 7 1/2 years in this investment and I truly believe this will happen. The bottom line is that while I was in our House of Prayer at our church the Lord told me way back then, I want you to take your money out of savings and buy these Dinar and just trust ME to bless you like never before. I called my wife and told her and she said, if that is what HE told you then do it. The rest is history. You must understand that I mocked and ridiculed anyone who bought these things only to rebuked by the Lord and told to stop and jump in.

So people let's relax and trust God. Mntngoat has some pretty good stuff except for this IQN nonsense. But I don't throw the baby out with the bath water. I hope and pray this happens before the end of this year. Come On Man, I know! I did this just this week; my daughter is getting married next November and she wants a big wedding and right now I don't have $30k laying around so I gave her $50k in $5k Dinar notes and said this can be either $50,000 or it can be $172,000 it all depends if you and your mom will start believing and praying for this to happen.

It's time for us to start believing and confessing life over our investment. If anyone has any kind of info do like millionday and put the proof out there.

God Bless YOU ALL! GO RV!!!!
BEAR5642
BEAR5642

Back to top Go down

PUT UP OR SHUT UP!!!!!!! Empty Re: PUT UP OR SHUT UP!!!!!!!

Post by Kevind53 Wed Oct 02, 2013 3:38 pm

Good post ... I totally agree with the IQN stuff ... it failed the sniff test from the start, and the more I dug, the worse it stunk. Like you, I got into this after serious prayer, and trust God to bring the increase. Unlike you, we've already married off all our kids, so we just get to enjoy the grandkids. Twisted Evil I do agree that in time, we will see an increase, how soon? When it happens. Sorry but that's the only answer I can honestly give.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

PUT UP OR SHUT UP!!!!!!! 2805820865  PUT UP OR SHUT UP!!!!!!! 2805820865  PUT UP OR SHUT UP!!!!!!! 2805820865  PUT UP OR SHUT UP!!!!!!! 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Danarvictom Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:57 pm

Hey, I was doing the "come on man" thing.  I got it from the NFL Network.

One thing Mtngoat said one time was that the RV needs to happen because Americans will riot.  She must not live in the USA.  Though someone at dinar detectives said they traced her/his IP address to Boston MA.  Basically if you write a lot sooner or later you will say some silly things.

We are not like a third world country, most who invested in this can easily afford to eat and would never riot, in the USA most of us will just loose our money and barely whimper, if it comes to that.  We will not be rioting over the dinar.  Things have got to get 10 times worse here in the USA before a riot would occur.

Basically the goo roos are never wrong.  Things just change.  Can you imagine having a job where you are never wrong, a job where you could say anything and no matter what happens you are never wrong?  What a sweet gig.

Here is my statement extrapolated from comments I have read.  Everyday that passes there is a chance we are closer to a RV.  Hey, I should be a guru!PUT UP OR SHUT UP!!!!!!! 2322496710

Danarvictom

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon Thu Oct 03, 2013 9:11 am

I gotta agee with you, about just having to wait until it happens.  I believe that it will happen how soon I don't know, just that it will someday, until then I wait!
The one thing Gurus say, that I believe, "We are Closer than we have Ever Been"!coffee 

PUT UP OR SHUT UP!!!!!!! Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...PUT UP OR SHUT UP!!!!!!! 7_6_8

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum