Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
International banks refuse to cooperate with Iraq in the recovering smuggled IQD; U.S court ruling needed I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
International banks refuse to cooperate with Iraq in the recovering smuggled IQD; U.S court ruling needed I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
International banks refuse to cooperate with Iraq in the recovering smuggled IQD; U.S court ruling needed I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
International banks refuse to cooperate with Iraq in the recovering smuggled IQD; U.S court ruling needed I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
International banks refuse to cooperate with Iraq in the recovering smuggled IQD; U.S court ruling needed I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
International banks refuse to cooperate with Iraq in the recovering smuggled IQD; U.S court ruling needed I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
International banks refuse to cooperate with Iraq in the recovering smuggled IQD; U.S court ruling needed I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
International banks refuse to cooperate with Iraq in the recovering smuggled IQD; U.S court ruling needed I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
International banks refuse to cooperate with Iraq in the recovering smuggled IQD; U.S court ruling needed I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
International banks refuse to cooperate with Iraq in the recovering smuggled IQD; U.S court ruling needed I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
International banks refuse to cooperate with Iraq in the recovering smuggled IQD; U.S court ruling needed I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
International banks refuse to cooperate with Iraq in the recovering smuggled IQD; U.S court ruling needed I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
International banks refuse to cooperate with Iraq in the recovering smuggled IQD; U.S court ruling needed I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
International banks refuse to cooperate with Iraq in the recovering smuggled IQD; U.S court ruling needed I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
International banks refuse to cooperate with Iraq in the recovering smuggled IQD; U.S court ruling needed I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
International banks refuse to cooperate with Iraq in the recovering smuggled IQD; U.S court ruling needed I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
International banks refuse to cooperate with Iraq in the recovering smuggled IQD; U.S court ruling needed I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
International banks refuse to cooperate with Iraq in the recovering smuggled IQD; U.S court ruling needed I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
International banks refuse to cooperate with Iraq in the recovering smuggled IQD; U.S court ruling needed I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
International banks refuse to cooperate with Iraq in the recovering smuggled IQD; U.S court ruling needed I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

International banks refuse to cooperate with Iraq in the recovering smuggled IQD; U.S court ruling needed

2 posters

Go down

International banks refuse to cooperate with Iraq in the recovering smuggled IQD; U.S court ruling needed Empty International banks refuse to cooperate with Iraq in the recovering smuggled IQD; U.S court ruling needed

Post by Ponee Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:42 am

International banks refuse to cooperate with Iraq in the recovering smuggled IQD; U.S court ruling needed Story_img_524800c981999

International banks refuse to cooperate with Iraq in the recovering smuggled IQD; U.S court ruling needed

Integrity Commission revealed the presentation made by international companies to recover Mawal smuggled from Iraq in return for up to 10% of the amount recovered.

While confirming that international banks refuse to help us in any information about the money that had been developed and deposit account number and not specific names.

A member of the Committee Deputy Shaker Darraji that “Iraq is suffering from the problem of how to recover the money contraband,” adding that “most of the money deposited in international banks refused to help us.”
He explained, “Iraq needs to get a court ruling in the States that have deposited money in the banks to recover,” adding, “but this is a very difficult issue.”

He revealed Darraji the existence of names and numbers to the Integrity Commission money smuggled especially those that had been smuggled during the period of the former regime, noting that “the system has deposited money abroad names of intelligence officers, and most of them have been deposited in secret number and not the names of specific and clear.”
He continued, “Despite all these difficulties, we are serious about recovery,” revealing “offer by several international companies to recover those Mawal exchange rate up to 10% or more.

The Finance Committee has announced the appointment of staff in embassies to monitor the transfer of funds contraband, asserting that Iraq is seeking to recover that money to the public treasury.

A member of the Finance Committee MP Najiba Najib Ibrahim that “the Commission is working to retrieve Iraqi funds that were transferred out of the country in unknown ways and turned by companies or persons habitual ways that are not clearly visible and invisible.”

She Najib “The Ministry of Finance will set the people in Iraqi embassies and consulates located in the countries of the world to see the size of that money and where she is and therefore will return that money to the public treasury because it belongs to the people of Iraq.”

It is noted that the House of Representatives has voted by majority on a draft law amending the law set the money smuggled forbidden traded in local markets.

http://translate.google.com/translate?depth=1&hl=en&ie=UTF8&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://www1.alforattv.net/modules/news/article.php%3Fstoryid%3D93235

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

International banks refuse to cooperate with Iraq in the recovering smuggled IQD; U.S court ruling needed Empty Re: International banks refuse to cooperate with Iraq in the recovering smuggled IQD; U.S court ruling needed

Post by Meme Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:54 am

whoa!  my eyes my eyes!  is that green stuff just too much or what?!   *hand me a stack* plz  :shock:

If you can't laugh at yourself, you have not lived.
Meme
Meme
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

International banks refuse to cooperate with Iraq in the recovering smuggled IQD; U.S court ruling needed Empty Re: International banks refuse to cooperate with Iraq in the recovering smuggled IQD; U.S court ruling needed

Post by Ponee Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:59 am

What dreams are made up of right??? LOL

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Meme Mon Sep 30, 2013 2:53 pm

lolz! more like a nightmare!  just one stack would do me fine!  cashingIn

If you can't laugh at yourself, you have not lived.
Meme
Meme
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum