Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
another OKIE post filled with false hope and lies - He says IT IS IMMENENT NOW I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
another OKIE post filled with false hope and lies - He says IT IS IMMENENT NOW I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
another OKIE post filled with false hope and lies - He says IT IS IMMENENT NOW I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
another OKIE post filled with false hope and lies - He says IT IS IMMENENT NOW I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
another OKIE post filled with false hope and lies - He says IT IS IMMENENT NOW I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
another OKIE post filled with false hope and lies - He says IT IS IMMENENT NOW I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
another OKIE post filled with false hope and lies - He says IT IS IMMENENT NOW I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
another OKIE post filled with false hope and lies - He says IT IS IMMENENT NOW I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
another OKIE post filled with false hope and lies - He says IT IS IMMENENT NOW I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
another OKIE post filled with false hope and lies - He says IT IS IMMENENT NOW I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
another OKIE post filled with false hope and lies - He says IT IS IMMENENT NOW I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
another OKIE post filled with false hope and lies - He says IT IS IMMENENT NOW I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
another OKIE post filled with false hope and lies - He says IT IS IMMENENT NOW I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
another OKIE post filled with false hope and lies - He says IT IS IMMENENT NOW I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
another OKIE post filled with false hope and lies - He says IT IS IMMENENT NOW I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
another OKIE post filled with false hope and lies - He says IT IS IMMENENT NOW I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
another OKIE post filled with false hope and lies - He says IT IS IMMENENT NOW I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
another OKIE post filled with false hope and lies - He says IT IS IMMENENT NOW I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
another OKIE post filled with false hope and lies - He says IT IS IMMENENT NOW I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
another OKIE post filled with false hope and lies - He says IT IS IMMENENT NOW I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

another OKIE post filled with false hope and lies - He says IT IS IMMENENT NOW

+2
Highlander
Ponee
6 posters

Go down

another OKIE post filled with false hope and lies - He says IT IS IMMENENT NOW Empty another OKIE post filled with false hope and lies - He says IT IS IMMENENT NOW

Post by Ponee Sun Sep 29, 2013 2:35 pm

9-29-2013 Intel Guru Okie_Oil_ManTHIS WAS SCHEDULED LAST APRIL.
BUT--THE LONGER IT HAS BEEN DELAYED HAS A POSITIVE EFFECT IN RELATION TO THE RATE. EVERYTIME IT WAS DELAYED THE RATE OF EXCHANGE ROSE, SO IN ESSENCE WE HAVE PROFITTED FROM IT. IT HAS RISEN DRAMATICALLY SINCE THEN [Is the 25.87 the rate you are hearing?] YES THAT IS THE RATE THAT HAS BEEN ON THE BANK SCREENS FOR SEVERAL DAYS---THE RATE CAN BE CHANGED AT THE LAST MOMENT BUT THAT RATE IS SHOWING INTERNATIONALLY PRESENTLY. EVERYONE NEEDS TO BEAR IN MIND THE PRESENT POSTED RATES ON THE SCREENS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE UP UNTIL 2 MINUTES BEFORE GOING LIVE.

9-29-2013 Intel Guru Okie_Oil_Man[One intel provider yesterday said that a contractor has exchanged internationally for 25.87. Can you also, verify this intel.] YES LAST THURSDAY HALLIBURTON CONTRACTORS WAS PAID (ON THEIR CHECK) AT THE RATE OF 25.87---BUT---THERE WERE A 7 DAY HOLD PUT ON ALL BUT 3.44 PER DINAR ON THEIR CHECK WITH THE CAVEOT OF REMAINING AMOUNT DUE IN 7 DAYS.

9-29-2013 Intel Guru Okie_Oil_Man [okie do you see oct 2nd as a back wall
date?
] NOPE--I WOULD HOPE BUT OCT 8TH IS ALSO IN PLAY--I AM NOT SURE THERE ARE SUCH A THING ANYMORE AS A BACK WALL---IT IS IMMENENT NOW. [recently some people have said this could go to 2014, 2015, even 2016.
Do you see this going into 2014 or beyond
?] WELL---I NEVER SAY NEVER---BUT THIS HAS FOOLED ME MORE THAN ONCE. BUT---GIVEN ALL THE OCT 1ST. AGREEMENTS PROGRESSING NOW I DONT SEE IT GOING ON A GREAT DEAL LONGER. THE 3 SIGNATURES NECESSARY FOR THIS TO PROCEED WAS ONLY OBTAINED LAST THURSDAY----AND NO---OBAMA CAN'T STOP IT NOW.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

another OKIE post filled with false hope and lies - He says IT IS IMMENENT NOW Empty Re: another OKIE post filled with false hope and lies - He says IT IS IMMENENT NOW

Post by Highlander Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:12 pm

9-29-2013 Intel Guru Okie_Oil_Man[One intel provider yesterday said that a contractor has exchanged internationally for 25.87. Can you also, verify this intel.] YES LAST THURSDAY HALLIBURTON CONTRACTORS WAS PAID (ON THEIR CHECK) AT THE RATE OF 25.87---BUT---THERE WERE A 7 DAY HOLD PUT ON ALL BUT 3.44 PER DINAR ON THEIR CHECK WITH THE CAVEOT OF REMAINING AMOUNT DUE IN 7 DAYS.

another OKIE post filled with false hope and lies - He says IT IS IMMENENT NOW Leaflet-iraq-halliburton
Highlander
Highlander
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

another OKIE post filled with false hope and lies - He says IT IS IMMENENT NOW Empty Re: another OKIE post filled with false hope and lies - He says IT IS IMMENENT NOW

Post by Horizon Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:24 pm

another OKIE post filled with false hope and lies - He says IT IS IMMENENT NOW 9k=

another OKIE post filled with false hope and lies - He says IT IS IMMENENT NOW Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...another OKIE post filled with false hope and lies - He says IT IS IMMENENT NOW 7_6_8

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:25 pm

...wonder if Halliburton know this old joke is involving them in his web of lies...

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It's the courage to continue that counts."
Winston Churchill
(1874-1965)
hug

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:10 pm

Okie aka Walking Eagle

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

another OKIE post filled with false hope and lies - He says IT IS IMMENENT NOW 2805820865  another OKIE post filled with false hope and lies - He says IT IS IMMENENT NOW 2805820865  another OKIE post filled with false hope and lies - He says IT IS IMMENENT NOW 2805820865  another OKIE post filled with false hope and lies - He says IT IS IMMENENT NOW 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:15 pm

okie do everyone a big  favor bury yourself in an oil patch for us
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum