Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» I am too pretty for math, but....
Prophecy, Earth Changes, and Us I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:56 pm by Mission1st

» Interesting article
Prophecy, Earth Changes, and Us I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:34 pm by Mission1st

» Phony Tony: New Platform, same old song and dance
Prophecy, Earth Changes, and Us I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:32 pm by Mission1st

» The Craziness of Scam by "Tony TNT Renfrow" and the Iraqi Dinar Currency Scam
Prophecy, Earth Changes, and Us I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2024 12:26 pm by Mission1st

» Even conspiratorial currency speculators aren’t buying a Russian ruble revalue - It’s not the next the Iraqi dinar
Prophecy, Earth Changes, and Us I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2024 1:04 pm by RamblerNash

» Go Russia
Prophecy, Earth Changes, and Us I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2024 5:20 am by Dorotnas

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Prophecy, Earth Changes, and Us I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2024 5:02 pm by Dorotnas

» Carnival Rides
Prophecy, Earth Changes, and Us I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Prophecy, Earth Changes, and Us I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Prophecy, Earth Changes, and Us I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Prophecy, Earth Changes, and Us I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Prophecy, Earth Changes, and Us I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Prophecy, Earth Changes, and Us I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Prophecy, Earth Changes, and Us I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Prophecy, Earth Changes, and Us I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Prophecy, Earth Changes, and Us I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Prophecy, Earth Changes, and Us I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Prophecy, Earth Changes, and Us I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Prophecy, Earth Changes, and Us I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Prophecy, Earth Changes, and Us I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

Prophecy, Earth Changes, and Us

4 posters

Go down

Prophecy, Earth Changes, and Us Empty Prophecy, Earth Changes, and Us

Post by shari Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:22 pm

Hi All!

I posted the message below yesterday in hopes that it would reach a lot of folks and that, if they were compelled, they would share it with others...but very few folks viewed it. I'm sending it again today, with a different title in hopes that more of the dinarians will expose themselves to it.

In the message is a link for a 1 hour and 16 minute video that I think everyone in the world needs to see...those who are aware and those who are wondering just what in the world is going on. It talks about these times, and provides good info, as well as, great guidance. We, as dinarians, have had premium seats to witness (more than the average guy) the strangeness that is going on in this world. This video speaks to that and encourages all to prepare (from within) for these amazing, but daunting times. Please go to the link below and share it if you are led to do so. I shared it with Phoenix 3333 and he has posted it to his main site and will be discussing it tonite on his show. Blessings to you all...

From yesterday:

As we move towards receiving our blessing, I think we need to be as aware as possible of all that is going on in our world and how that fits in with the Divine Plan. Having been a spiritual teacher for twenty years in which I have endeavoured to help people get in touch with their soul and to therefore strengthen their relationship with God, I have just recently came across an incredible video that is enlightening and full of important information. If you choose to view it, keep an open mind as I'm not sure of this person's religious background/beliefs. But, they obviously are well schooled in most prophecies and are keenly aware of how they are unfolding now.

BTW, for those of you that are questioning my religious beliefs/background in order to "vet" me, please know that I am a Christian Jew that also has Cherokee heritage and have been trained as a Medicine Woman/Shaman in the indiginous ways. In other words, I am a Heinz 57 who has been attempting to unravel the tapestry of God and find Divine Truth in all things/ways/paths...and this is my goal for all that I teach in order for them to develop themselves completely as a true Son/Daughter of God and to have an intimate relationship with Him/Her.

The link for the video is: http://www.vimeo.com/27240681. Keep in mind while viewing, that last week NASA verified by satellite the approach of ELEnin which the video references.

If this post rings true to you, please make sure to share with all that you think will gain from it.

shari

Back to top Go down

Prophecy, Earth Changes, and Us Empty Re: Prophecy, Earth Changes, and Us

Post by jonesyaktown Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:33 pm

Hello Shari,

I have a book that you should read. It has all the answers that you want to know. The book is called "The Book of Elijah by Elijah John. You can get it on amazon.

jonesyaktown

Back to top Go down

Post by Herb Lady Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:50 pm

Hi Shari!

Hey you are not alone, I am a Heinz 57 as well, just a different blend!
Am jotting down the link so that I can watch it again.

Thanks for sharing!
Herb Lady
Herb Lady
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by hodgymoto Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:26 am

This is very far from my Christian Belief, and IMO a bunch of Crapola. It almost makes me want to laugh, no wait,, I am laughing.. Laughing

hodgymoto

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum