Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
"The Time You Have" -- In Jelly Beans I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
"The Time You Have" -- In Jelly Beans I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
"The Time You Have" -- In Jelly Beans I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
"The Time You Have" -- In Jelly Beans I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
"The Time You Have" -- In Jelly Beans I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
"The Time You Have" -- In Jelly Beans I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
"The Time You Have" -- In Jelly Beans I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
"The Time You Have" -- In Jelly Beans I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
"The Time You Have" -- In Jelly Beans I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
"The Time You Have" -- In Jelly Beans I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
"The Time You Have" -- In Jelly Beans I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
"The Time You Have" -- In Jelly Beans I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
"The Time You Have" -- In Jelly Beans I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
"The Time You Have" -- In Jelly Beans I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
"The Time You Have" -- In Jelly Beans I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
"The Time You Have" -- In Jelly Beans I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
"The Time You Have" -- In Jelly Beans I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

» Why Investing in the Iraqi Dinar Is a Bad Idea — What's Happening with IQD to USD
"The Time You Have" -- In Jelly Beans I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:09 pm by RamblerNash

» IRAQ DOLLAR BAN: Three Currency Lessons
"The Time You Have" -- In Jelly Beans I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 5:48 pm by RamblerNash

» Did Kyle Get The Gist Of The Dinarland Cult? THE FUNNIEST 15 COMMENTS FROM 2023: My Response ????????
"The Time You Have" -- In Jelly Beans I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 5:43 pm by RamblerNash

"The Time You Have" -- In Jelly Beans

Go down

"The Time You Have" -- In Jelly Beans Empty "The Time You Have" -- In Jelly Beans

Post by UNEEK Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:57 pm

This has been around for a while but fairly new to me - I found it quite interesting -I could reverse the jelly beans for working and sleeping easily but I guess it would be the same - Who watches television? 

People still do that??   I gave up tv a long time ago but now I think I have used all of those jelly beans for the internet - lol -

I am planning on living past 79  but gee do I have enough jelly beans?  I guess I could sleep less  and do less chores ha ha --

Seriously, what would we do if we knew - how would we adjust our jelly beans?  Don't you think we could "earn" some more  ??  you know kinda like karma?  Well just watch the video - listen closely - think about your jelly beans - Enjoy -- UNEEK

"THE TIME YOU HAVE" - IN JELLY BEANS BY ZE FRANK

"The Time You Have" -- In Jelly Beans 9485654_orig
This video will make you want to change your life (or eat jelly beans) 6/23/2013   By Ze Frank 

Nice Fall / Halloween Colors Huh? (smile)

If one jelly bean equaled one day of your life, what would that look like?

That's the central message in the viral video "The Time You Have."

In it, 28,835 jelly beans are laid out on the floor to represent the average life span; unsettling amounts are removed for each pesky obligation (sleeping, working, grooming, commuting, etc.) until we are left with a disturbingly low number of jelly beans for free time.

Being reminded that our lives are finite ought to motivate us to make the best of them, but now we just want to drown our sorrows with a big bowl of something, preferably sweet. Any ideas?

Who knew jelly beans could be so inspirational?

Turns out the sweet treat takes on a certain heft -- both figuratively and literally -- when you see 28,835 of them all in one place.  (79 years)

In a video uploaded by YouTube power-user ZeFrank late last month, the jelly beans are used to spell out just how precious the time is we have in this life.

The massive pile of beans represents the average American life span -- a single bean for each day. "You might have more beans in your life, or maybe less, but on average, this is the time we have," ZeFrank explains in a voice-over.

Using data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics, the video breaks down how most of our jelly beans are spent:

8,477 beans for sleeping,

1,635 beans for eating or drinking-related activities and

3,202 jelly beans for working.

An additional 1,099 jelly beans are spent in a car, while

2,676 are allotted for staring at a television and

1,576 are slated for random household chores.

The list continues until Ze Frank ends with slightly fewer than 3,000 jelly beans. Those are the beans we have left to do with what we please -- and never have they seemed so sweet.

UNEEK
UNEEK
VIP FEATURED MEMBER
VIP FEATURED MEMBER

http://souljourney.lefora.com/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum