Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Maliki to visit White House: Countdown began for post-Maliki era; Has the countdown began to replace Nouri al-Maliki? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Maliki to visit White House: Countdown began for post-Maliki era; Has the countdown began to replace Nouri al-Maliki? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Maliki to visit White House: Countdown began for post-Maliki era; Has the countdown began to replace Nouri al-Maliki? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Maliki to visit White House: Countdown began for post-Maliki era; Has the countdown began to replace Nouri al-Maliki? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Maliki to visit White House: Countdown began for post-Maliki era; Has the countdown began to replace Nouri al-Maliki? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Maliki to visit White House: Countdown began for post-Maliki era; Has the countdown began to replace Nouri al-Maliki? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Maliki to visit White House: Countdown began for post-Maliki era; Has the countdown began to replace Nouri al-Maliki? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Maliki to visit White House: Countdown began for post-Maliki era; Has the countdown began to replace Nouri al-Maliki? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Maliki to visit White House: Countdown began for post-Maliki era; Has the countdown began to replace Nouri al-Maliki? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Maliki to visit White House: Countdown began for post-Maliki era; Has the countdown began to replace Nouri al-Maliki? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Maliki to visit White House: Countdown began for post-Maliki era; Has the countdown began to replace Nouri al-Maliki? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Maliki to visit White House: Countdown began for post-Maliki era; Has the countdown began to replace Nouri al-Maliki? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Maliki to visit White House: Countdown began for post-Maliki era; Has the countdown began to replace Nouri al-Maliki? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Maliki to visit White House: Countdown began for post-Maliki era; Has the countdown began to replace Nouri al-Maliki? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Maliki to visit White House: Countdown began for post-Maliki era; Has the countdown began to replace Nouri al-Maliki? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Maliki to visit White House: Countdown began for post-Maliki era; Has the countdown began to replace Nouri al-Maliki? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Maliki to visit White House: Countdown began for post-Maliki era; Has the countdown began to replace Nouri al-Maliki? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Maliki to visit White House: Countdown began for post-Maliki era; Has the countdown began to replace Nouri al-Maliki? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Maliki to visit White House: Countdown began for post-Maliki era; Has the countdown began to replace Nouri al-Maliki? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Maliki to visit White House: Countdown began for post-Maliki era; Has the countdown began to replace Nouri al-Maliki? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Maliki to visit White House: Countdown began for post-Maliki era; Has the countdown began to replace Nouri al-Maliki?

3 posters

Go down

Maliki to visit White House: Countdown began for post-Maliki era; Has the countdown began to replace Nouri al-Maliki? Empty Maliki to visit White House: Countdown began for post-Maliki era; Has the countdown began to replace Nouri al-Maliki?

Post by Ponee Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:45 pm

Maliki to visit White House: Countdown began for post-Maliki era; Has the countdown began to replace Nouri al-Maliki? 9416

Maliki to visit White House: Countdown began for post-Maliki era; Has the countdown began to replace Nouri al-Maliki?
27/09/2013 11:14

Gather indicators pointing to intersections US-Iran formed key factor in assigning power to the current Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki three years ago, fell سقوطا full, and at a distance of a few months of elections in 2014 parliamentary elections, everything indicates that the accounts after the battle does not look like what came before.

Recent evidence of this fact can touch of Nuri al-Maliki himself, who canceled at the last minute trip that he intended to do to New York because Barack Obama apologized for the second time in less than a year for a meeting, even though the atmosphere US-Iranian better than ever, Since more than ten years.

Observers may record that the Iraqi prime minister this century cancellation nervous as he said the words, addressing أخصامه of politicians that “murder of identity … but no matter what you did will not Ttzlmoa power.”

It is no secret that the U.S. president had refused a year ago Exactly, to arrange a meeting with the President of the Government of Iraq, following a request by Maliki’s office, through the channels of diplomacy, that day Declined man from participating in the session of the 67th General Assembly of the United Nations, did not explain his reasons for his this decision.

In an attempt to disguise this fact among the prime minister volunteered that day, saying that “al-Maliki did not receive an invitation to give a speech Iraq” as if the U.S. government is that invitations to attend a regular session of the General Assembly.
For its part, the White House sources leaked at the time (September 2012), the U.S. president wanted to “punish” al-Maliki to allow Iranian aircraft to cross Iraqi airspace, so that the movement of weapons, equipment and fighters to Syria, in support of the regime of President Bashar al-Assad.

At convinced observers and analysts Americans that the position of the U.S. administration of the reservation of the reign of al-Maliki, not only for his cooperation strategic alliance with Iran in support of the Syrian regime, but beyond this cooperation to neglect or dropping all the understandings signed between Washington and Baghdad before the U.S. withdrawal from Iraq, the understandings are as a whole, “Strategic Framework Agreement” (November 2008) that govern US-Iraqi relations in the post-withdrawal.

At convinced U.S. officials that al-Maliki did not do anything to maintain close contact with the United States, but did everything to prevent Washington from retaining what is left of their interests and influence in Iraq and in neighboring Iraq.
It seems that the United States is to have a new opportunity to revitalize relations with Iraq through the “Strategic Framework Agreement”, and in front of other opportunities for the implementation of projects with significant effects on the bilateral relations between the two countries at the security and oil together.

The White House sources say that the elections preparing her Iraq in the spring of 2014, a significant milestone in re “correction” of bilateral relations, and that the post-Maliki is supposed to make that correction.

In the view of many observers that the United States helped after the 2010 elections, the reversal process of forming the government in the direction of al-Maliki, and supported by believing that it is able to maintain internal stability, but the experience led Washington to conclusions opposite, as evidenced by events and crises enormous through which Iraq today , after Pat continuation of al-Maliki in power synonymous with each small and large disasters.
Is the countdown began to replace Nouri al-Maliki?

Among the White House insists that the elections of 2014, is considered a “moment of success or failure,” the level of US-Iraqi relations, while accelerating international consultations to re-install the region militarily and politically and strategically.
She adds that “increased bilateral cooperation, before this election, or in preparation her, Aattabravdil and means to rebuild US-Iraqi cooperation on the basis of more pronounced.”

All this means that the phase-Maliki expired or almost to expire, the American perspective at least.
http://www.almadapress.com/ar/news/18809/%D8%A3%D9%88%D8%B3%D8%A7%D8%B7-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A8%D9%8A%D8%AA-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A3%D8%A8%D9%8A%D8%B6--%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%AF-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D9%83%D8%B3%D9%8A-%D8%A8%D8%AF%D8%A3

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Maliki to visit White House: Countdown began for post-Maliki era; Has the countdown began to replace Nouri al-Maliki? Empty Re: Maliki to visit White House: Countdown began for post-Maliki era; Has the countdown began to replace Nouri al-Maliki?

Post by Jayzze Fri Sep 27, 2013 8:33 pm

one thing for sure the new pm of iran is much more of a moderate then thenprevious pm  he and m do have one thing in common m is not there  buddy. m has some problems
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Maliki to visit White House: Countdown began for post-Maliki era; Has the countdown began to replace Nouri al-Maliki? Empty Re: Maliki to visit White House: Countdown began for post-Maliki era; Has the countdown began to replace Nouri al-Maliki?

Post by Kevind53 Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:26 pm

Not much more moderate, just a heck of a lot smarter and slicker than the mutt before him.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Maliki to visit White House: Countdown began for post-Maliki era; Has the countdown began to replace Nouri al-Maliki? 2805820865  Maliki to visit White House: Countdown began for post-Maliki era; Has the countdown began to replace Nouri al-Maliki? 2805820865  Maliki to visit White House: Countdown began for post-Maliki era; Has the countdown began to replace Nouri al-Maliki? 2805820865  Maliki to visit White House: Countdown began for post-Maliki era; Has the countdown began to replace Nouri al-Maliki? 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum