Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Okie Jokie...STOP----LOOK----LISTEN----FOR THE SOUND AND SIGHT OF AN F-4 SMOKE TRAIL--SHOULD BE VISABLE AND AUDIBLE VERY SOON.---- DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Okie Jokie...STOP----LOOK----LISTEN----FOR THE SOUND AND SIGHT OF AN F-4 SMOKE TRAIL--SHOULD BE VISABLE AND AUDIBLE VERY SOON.----

+9
Kevind53
aksafeone
gampy
Highlander
Horizon
alleyrose
doodoo
Meme
Danarvictom
13 posters

Go down

Okie Jokie...STOP----LOOK----LISTEN----FOR THE SOUND AND SIGHT OF AN F-4 SMOKE TRAIL--SHOULD BE VISABLE AND AUDIBLE VERY SOON.---- Empty Okie Jokie...STOP----LOOK----LISTEN----FOR THE SOUND AND SIGHT OF AN F-4 SMOKE TRAIL--SHOULD BE VISABLE AND AUDIBLE VERY SOON.----

Post by Highlander Thu Sep 26, 2013 3:12 pm

Okie Update from OOM&F Thursday Afternoon
09/26/2013
0 Comments

[..OkieOilMan] LET US ALL BE AWAKE, ALERT AND HAVE FINAL PREPARATIONS MADE FOR OUR BLESSING.

VERY POSITIVE INTEL FLOWING PRESENTLY. I HOPE TO LAND VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY ----SOON.

HAVE COMPLETED FINAL PRE-LANDING CHECK LIST.

STOP----LOOK----LISTEN----FOR THE SOUND AND SIGHT OF AN F-4 SMOKE TRAIL--SHOULD BE VISABLE AND AUDIBLE VERY SOON.----

OUR BLESSINGS WILL (WILL )BE GALORE.

[..OkieOilMan] I WISH TO ACKNOWLEDGE THE HELP AND SUPPORT AND INFORMATION FURNISHED BY TONY IN CONJUNCTION WITH MY OWN SOURCES.
Highlander
Highlander
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Okie Jokie...STOP----LOOK----LISTEN----FOR THE SOUND AND SIGHT OF AN F-4 SMOKE TRAIL--SHOULD BE VISABLE AND AUDIBLE VERY SOON.---- Empty Re: Okie Jokie...STOP----LOOK----LISTEN----FOR THE SOUND AND SIGHT OF AN F-4 SMOKE TRAIL--SHOULD BE VISABLE AND AUDIBLE VERY SOON.----

Post by Danarvictom Thu Sep 26, 2013 3:29 pm

Okie is clearly passing the pump torch to Tony.  It is so nice they have become sweethearts, Tony protects poor old Okie and Okie and Tony include each other when they post their misinformation.  It must be nice to have references from each other that are so respected in their expertise of pumping lies out to unsuspecting people.

Danarvictom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Okie Jokie...STOP----LOOK----LISTEN----FOR THE SOUND AND SIGHT OF AN F-4 SMOKE TRAIL--SHOULD BE VISABLE AND AUDIBLE VERY SOON.---- Empty Re: Okie Jokie...STOP----LOOK----LISTEN----FOR THE SOUND AND SIGHT OF AN F-4 SMOKE TRAIL--SHOULD BE VISABLE AND AUDIBLE VERY SOON.----

Post by Daox13 Thu Sep 26, 2013 3:47 pm

the only smoke trail we will see is the crash and burn of the dou...

couch  Always Be Cautiously Optimistic
Daox13
Daox13
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Highlander Thu Sep 26, 2013 3:57 pm

Yes, their fondness for each other is tear jerking.  Misery loves company.

Okie Jokie...STOP----LOOK----LISTEN----FOR THE SOUND AND SIGHT OF AN F-4 SMOKE TRAIL--SHOULD BE VISABLE AND AUDIBLE VERY SOON.---- Mccain_bush-hug-713122-1

hug  Okie Jokie...STOP----LOOK----LISTEN----FOR THE SOUND AND SIGHT OF AN F-4 SMOKE TRAIL--SHOULD BE VISABLE AND AUDIBLE VERY SOON.---- 3508649203
Highlander
Highlander
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Meme Thu Sep 26, 2013 4:25 pm

OKIE hon, you need to be going and checking yourself in cause you are flying WAY TOO HIGH right now

Okie Jokie...STOP----LOOK----LISTEN----FOR THE SOUND AND SIGHT OF AN F-4 SMOKE TRAIL--SHOULD BE VISABLE AND AUDIBLE VERY SOON.---- 2322496710 

If you can't laugh at yourself, you have not lived.
Meme
Meme
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu Sep 26, 2013 5:49 pm

Bad news guys ... there's going to be a little delay in the announcement ... seems that smoke was not from the F4's engines ....
Okie Jokie...STOP----LOOK----LISTEN----FOR THE SOUND AND SIGHT OF AN F-4 SMOKE TRAIL--SHOULD BE VISABLE AND AUDIBLE VERY SOON.---- Stinge10
Okie Jokie...STOP----LOOK----LISTEN----FOR THE SOUND AND SIGHT OF AN F-4 SMOKE TRAIL--SHOULD BE VISABLE AND AUDIBLE VERY SOON.---- Aim-9_10

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Okie Jokie...STOP----LOOK----LISTEN----FOR THE SOUND AND SIGHT OF AN F-4 SMOKE TRAIL--SHOULD BE VISABLE AND AUDIBLE VERY SOON.---- 2805820865  Okie Jokie...STOP----LOOK----LISTEN----FOR THE SOUND AND SIGHT OF AN F-4 SMOKE TRAIL--SHOULD BE VISABLE AND AUDIBLE VERY SOON.---- 2805820865  Okie Jokie...STOP----LOOK----LISTEN----FOR THE SOUND AND SIGHT OF AN F-4 SMOKE TRAIL--SHOULD BE VISABLE AND AUDIBLE VERY SOON.---- 2805820865  Okie Jokie...STOP----LOOK----LISTEN----FOR THE SOUND AND SIGHT OF AN F-4 SMOKE TRAIL--SHOULD BE VISABLE AND AUDIBLE VERY SOON.---- 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Highlander Thu Sep 26, 2013 6:01 pm

Okie's love fest robots are lining up alongside the runway, holding their glow sticks high for his landing.  The Okie comment section on Recraps today will be extra gratifying to the Jokie man.

Okie Jokie...STOP----LOOK----LISTEN----FOR THE SOUND AND SIGHT OF AN F-4 SMOKE TRAIL--SHOULD BE VISABLE AND AUDIBLE VERY SOON.---- BM-20--20bow-20130703204031827914-600x400
Highlander
Highlander
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by alleyrose Thu Sep 26, 2013 6:02 pm

OMG Okie stop your crap!!! Okie Jokie...STOP----LOOK----LISTEN----FOR THE SOUND AND SIGHT OF AN F-4 SMOKE TRAIL--SHOULD BE VISABLE AND AUDIBLE VERY SOON.---- Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIGxfMb0geXAGZIzpEnRjQBTh4-YwlLHttckiCCH2H7iUeiadLtA

All we have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to us.........~Gandalf~

Come visit me: www.alleysplace.net
alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by doodoo Thu Sep 26, 2013 6:04 pm

Pretty tough when you are half a world away and just had your first coffee, aren't you Aussie Rose?

SENATOR DOODOO
Support Term Limits for US Congress
doodoo
doodoo
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by alleyrose Thu Sep 26, 2013 6:14 pm

Bloody oath I am and don't you mind about that Senator I would say the same bloody thing if he was here in my damn kitchen!! Can't stand that he keeps getting away with this shit!!

All we have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to us.........~Gandalf~

alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Highlander Thu Sep 26, 2013 6:14 pm

alleyrose...Where have you been?  I thought Tony may have set you up with an exchange appointment down under.

Okie Jokie...STOP----LOOK----LISTEN----FOR THE SOUND AND SIGHT OF AN F-4 SMOKE TRAIL--SHOULD BE VISABLE AND AUDIBLE VERY SOON.---- Smin37l
Highlander
Highlander
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by alleyrose Thu Sep 26, 2013 6:15 pm

Ooooooooo how come shit worked?? OOPS thought for sure that would be turned to cabbage, sorry Ponee!! blush

alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by alleyrose Thu Sep 26, 2013 6:16 pm

Hey there Highlander!! I pop in every day to say hi, where you been lol!  No early appts for me although I did see last night that it was on teller screens in Aus, Germany, Uk and China I think it was?

alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Highlander Thu Sep 26, 2013 6:20 pm

Yes, you are correct, but the bank tellers were not allowed to see it.

Okie Jokie...STOP----LOOK----LISTEN----FOR THE SOUND AND SIGHT OF AN F-4 SMOKE TRAIL--SHOULD BE VISABLE AND AUDIBLE VERY SOON.---- 3508649203
Highlander
Highlander
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by doodoo Thu Sep 26, 2013 6:22 pm

Hey hey hey alleycat where do you think you are? OOM2? this is a family site. don't make us get a petition to lock you up in OOM2 and ban you from here for foul and abusive language.... If it weren't Okie who you were hurling expletive deleteds at then you might be in bigger trouble.

and you know what I think? Can't stand that he keeps getting away with this cabbage!

BWAHAHAHAHA

SENATOR DOODOO
Support Term Limits for US Congress
doodoo
doodoo
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by alleyrose Thu Sep 26, 2013 6:35 pm

LOL you can try bloody locking me up doodoo you would soon learn that is an impossible feat LOL!

Highlander apparently no one was allowed to see it LOL!

alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Highlander Thu Sep 26, 2013 6:42 pm

Who cares, I will look for the RV later, I'm busy.

Okie Jokie...STOP----LOOK----LISTEN----FOR THE SOUND AND SIGHT OF AN F-4 SMOKE TRAIL--SHOULD BE VISABLE AND AUDIBLE VERY SOON.---- Fat-man-with-thick-glasses-and-thick-lollipop-306386
Highlander
Highlander
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by alleyrose Thu Sep 26, 2013 6:44 pm

Hahaahahahahahahaa that's one mean looking lollipop!!

alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu Sep 26, 2013 6:45 pm

Well that explains what I saw driving past the bank ... 

Okie Jokie...STOP----LOOK----LISTEN----FOR THE SOUND AND SIGHT OF AN F-4 SMOKE TRAIL--SHOULD BE VISABLE AND AUDIBLE VERY SOON.---- Blindf10

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Okie Jokie...STOP----LOOK----LISTEN----FOR THE SOUND AND SIGHT OF AN F-4 SMOKE TRAIL--SHOULD BE VISABLE AND AUDIBLE VERY SOON.---- 2805820865  Okie Jokie...STOP----LOOK----LISTEN----FOR THE SOUND AND SIGHT OF AN F-4 SMOKE TRAIL--SHOULD BE VISABLE AND AUDIBLE VERY SOON.---- 2805820865  Okie Jokie...STOP----LOOK----LISTEN----FOR THE SOUND AND SIGHT OF AN F-4 SMOKE TRAIL--SHOULD BE VISABLE AND AUDIBLE VERY SOON.---- 2805820865  Okie Jokie...STOP----LOOK----LISTEN----FOR THE SOUND AND SIGHT OF AN F-4 SMOKE TRAIL--SHOULD BE VISABLE AND AUDIBLE VERY SOON.---- 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Highlander Thu Sep 26, 2013 6:46 pm

alleyrose...Are you looking forward to the summer season?
Highlander
Highlander
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by alleyrose Thu Sep 26, 2013 6:59 pm

Oh Highlander summer has already hit! We have bypassed spring! It was 36 degrees yesterday and it's only September! Bloody hot LOL!

alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:01 pm

Sorry I can't help but post this....it just fits this thread....

Okie Jokie...STOP----LOOK----LISTEN----FOR THE SOUND AND SIGHT OF AN F-4 SMOKE TRAIL--SHOULD BE VISABLE AND AUDIBLE VERY SOON.---- 1010954_706296509399383_1890596370_n

Okie Jokie...STOP----LOOK----LISTEN----FOR THE SOUND AND SIGHT OF AN F-4 SMOKE TRAIL--SHOULD BE VISABLE AND AUDIBLE VERY SOON.---- Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...Okie Jokie...STOP----LOOK----LISTEN----FOR THE SOUND AND SIGHT OF AN F-4 SMOKE TRAIL--SHOULD BE VISABLE AND AUDIBLE VERY SOON.---- 7_6_8

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Highlander Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:15 pm

You enjoy, alleyrose!  :justswinging: 

horizon...I am glad that you could not resist!
Okie Jokie...STOP----LOOK----LISTEN----FOR THE SOUND AND SIGHT OF AN F-4 SMOKE TRAIL--SHOULD BE VISABLE AND AUDIBLE VERY SOON.---- 3508649203
Highlander
Highlander
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gampy Thu Sep 26, 2013 10:35 pm

Okie's F-4 has been spotted..
Okie Jokie...STOP----LOOK----LISTEN----FOR THE SOUND AND SIGHT OF AN F-4 SMOKE TRAIL--SHOULD BE VISABLE AND AUDIBLE VERY SOON.---- Z

He landed, had a quick hot dog with Tony in a bank parking lot, then they both went into the bank to cash in or do a currency exchange on their IQD or IQN or VND or VND or whatever it is today.

I am sorry to report that they were informed that the RV has not happened but they could still make it to the RV party that is taking place onn their sites now.

gampy
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:06 am

SPECIAL BULLETIN, THIS IS A SPECIAL NEWS BULLETIN:  We bring you this news coverage sponsored by the Brothers of the Iraqi Dinar Children's and Orphan's Fund.

At approximately 0 Dark Thirty this morning Okie's F-4 Fighter Aircraft went off the Radar and has not been heard from since.  We have learned that the aircraft was in the landing pattern at the Baghdad Dinar RV Airport when it suddenly dropped off the radar scope.  There have been many searchers engaged in trying to find this plane, but to date none have found any trace.  It is presumed that this plane ran out of fuel as it has been flying around the holding pattern for many years and it's fuel cell certainly had to have been emptied by now.  It is with regret that we have to bring you this special news bulletin.  We will continue to monitor the progress of the rescue mission and will bring you updated reports as news comes to us.  Once again it appears that Okie has crashed short of the runway.  NO RV today, sorry folks.

Now isn't that quite a bulletin?  Makes about as much sense as all the ones the 'roos have been spewing all these years does it not?  Have a nice day!!!
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Fri Sep 27, 2013 12:43 pm

Not quite ....

Okie Jokie...STOP----LOOK----LISTEN----FOR THE SOUND AND SIGHT OF AN F-4 SMOKE TRAIL--SHOULD BE VISABLE AND AUDIBLE VERY SOON.---- Hqdefa10

Bwuhaaa!!!!! Okie Jokie...STOP----LOOK----LISTEN----FOR THE SOUND AND SIGHT OF AN F-4 SMOKE TRAIL--SHOULD BE VISABLE AND AUDIBLE VERY SOON.---- Jeepgu10

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daox13 Fri Sep 27, 2013 1:03 pm

It must of been a glitch in the main computer

couch  Always Be Cautiously Optimistic
Daox13
Daox13
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Fri Sep 27, 2013 5:45 pm

as the late fred rodgers would say its a beautiful dinar in the neigborhood a beatiful dinar would you would you  be my favorite guru
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Fri Sep 27, 2013 5:58 pm

Oh... I see we are back with the airplane thing again. yawn

Okie needs to enlist some one that has a little imagination. 

:megawind:

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Okie Jokie...STOP----LOOK----LISTEN----FOR THE SOUND AND SIGHT OF AN F-4 SMOKE TRAIL--SHOULD BE VISABLE AND AUDIBLE VERY SOON.---- 2245507099Okie Jokie...STOP----LOOK----LISTEN----FOR THE SOUND AND SIGHT OF AN F-4 SMOKE TRAIL--SHOULD BE VISABLE AND AUDIBLE VERY SOON.---- 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Fri Sep 27, 2013 6:00 pm

Okie Jokie...STOP----LOOK----LISTEN----FOR THE SOUND AND SIGHT OF AN F-4 SMOKE TRAIL--SHOULD BE VISABLE AND AUDIBLE VERY SOON.---- Jeepgu10Okie Jokie...STOP----LOOK----LISTEN----FOR THE SOUND AND SIGHT OF AN F-4 SMOKE TRAIL--SHOULD BE VISABLE AND AUDIBLE VERY SOON.---- Jeepgu10Okie Jokie...STOP----LOOK----LISTEN----FOR THE SOUND AND SIGHT OF AN F-4 SMOKE TRAIL--SHOULD BE VISABLE AND AUDIBLE VERY SOON.---- Jeepgu10  That ought to take care of airplanes!!!
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Fri Sep 27, 2013 8:29 pm

...think it could work on lying gooroos aksafeone??

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It's the courage to continue that counts."
Winston Churchill
(1874-1965)
hug

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down