Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

It would be funny if it wasn't so sad... DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

It would be funny if it wasn't so sad...

2 posters

Go down

It would be funny if it wasn't so sad... Empty It would be funny if it wasn't so sad...

Post by BritishBulldog Thu Sep 26, 2013 1:31 pm

So the almighty gooroo's seem to be at odd's for a change.  Tony and The Goat are saying we are on the brink of an RV, Tony is claiming rates of $25+.  But for once a some what sensible post from Adam Montana follows it up and seems to burst their crazy bubble. He says that there is no IQN...its still IQD, The CBI is going to set the rate not the UST, WTO etc.

Here's my question...and I apologize for the newb question...BUT...are the guru's really pulling stuff out of their butts...or is their some remnants of truth to what they say?  Today's posts on the roo site seem to be polar opposites...some saying were minutes away...others saying no we need a bunch of stuff to happen still.  Maybe I am not the kind of person that wont make up things to intentionally deceive people...are they really just horrible sh*tty people or do they really have some info???
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

It would be funny if it wasn't so sad... Empty Re: It would be funny if it wasn't so sad...

Post by Kevind53 Thu Sep 26, 2013 1:44 pm

@BritishBulldog wrote:So the almighty gooroo's seem to be at odd's for a change.  Tony and The Goat are saying we are on the brink of an RV, Tony is claiming rates of $25+.  But for once a some what sensible post from Adam Montana follows it up and seems to burst their crazy bubble. He says that there is no IQN...its still IQD, The CBI is going to set the rate not the UST, WTO etc.

Here's my question...and I apologize for the newb question...BUT...are the guru's really pulling stuff out of their butts...or is their some remnants of truth to what they say?  Today's posts on the roo site seem to be polar opposites...some saying were minutes away...others saying no we need a bunch of stuff to happen still.  Maybe I am not the kind of person that wont make up things to intentionally deceive people...are they really just horrible sh*tty people or do they really have some info???
Yep pretty much .... IMO most are a bunch of dirt bags who are so full of crap their eyes have turned brown. There are few you can trust, and Tony, Mtn Goat, and Okie are most emphatically NOT!

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

It would be funny if it wasn't so sad... 2805820865  It would be funny if it wasn't so sad... 2805820865  It would be funny if it wasn't so sad... 2805820865  It would be funny if it wasn't so sad... 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

It would be funny if it wasn't so sad... Empty Re: It would be funny if it wasn't so sad...

Post by BritishBulldog Thu Sep 26, 2013 1:49 pm

@Kevind53 wrote:
@BritishBulldog wrote:So the almighty gooroo's seem to be at odd's for a change.  Tony and The Goat are saying we are on the brink of an RV, Tony is claiming rates of $25+.  But for once a some what sensible post from Adam Montana follows it up and seems to burst their crazy bubble. He says that there is no IQN...its still IQD, The CBI is going to set the rate not the UST, WTO etc.

Yep pretty much .... IMO most are a bunch of dirt bags who are so full of crap their eyes have turned brown. There are few you can trust, and Tony, Mtn Goat, and Okie are most emphatically NOT!
So who are the few we can trust??
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu Sep 26, 2013 2:18 pm

None of those I would term gurus, of those who analyze the news, Kaperoni is USUALLY pretty solid, Bond Lady and her mods are also very solid. You can pretty much take her stuff to the bank. There are a few others, but those are the main ones I look at. The biggest thing, do your own homework, read the news, go to the websites for the various three letter agencies that keep cropping up and read the info there, do some digging. You won't understand it all, but you'll understand enough to know when someone is feeding you BS.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

It would be funny if it wasn't so sad... 2805820865  It would be funny if it wasn't so sad... 2805820865  It would be funny if it wasn't so sad... 2805820865  It would be funny if it wasn't so sad... 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum