Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Another Bathroom Blast From Hot Dog Tony I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Another Bathroom Blast From Hot Dog Tony I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Another Bathroom Blast From Hot Dog Tony I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Another Bathroom Blast From Hot Dog Tony I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Another Bathroom Blast From Hot Dog Tony I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Another Bathroom Blast From Hot Dog Tony I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Another Bathroom Blast From Hot Dog Tony I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Another Bathroom Blast From Hot Dog Tony I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Another Bathroom Blast From Hot Dog Tony I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Another Bathroom Blast From Hot Dog Tony I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Another Bathroom Blast From Hot Dog Tony I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Another Bathroom Blast From Hot Dog Tony I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Another Bathroom Blast From Hot Dog Tony I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Another Bathroom Blast From Hot Dog Tony I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Another Bathroom Blast From Hot Dog Tony I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Another Bathroom Blast From Hot Dog Tony I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Another Bathroom Blast From Hot Dog Tony I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Another Bathroom Blast From Hot Dog Tony I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Another Bathroom Blast From Hot Dog Tony I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Another Bathroom Blast From Hot Dog Tony I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Another Bathroom Blast From Hot Dog Tony

3 posters

Go down

Another Bathroom Blast From Hot Dog Tony Empty Another Bathroom Blast From Hot Dog Tony

Post by gampy Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:52 pm

TNT Tony Blast Late Tuesday Night
09/24/2013
Good evening everyone.  There has been a lot of information put out today to explain why the RV did not take place.  I won't spend the time writing all of it here, but will talk about it on the call tomorrow.
I know must of you don't care why it didn't go, you just want to know if it's going. 

Well I'm happy to tell you once again that there are no computer problems, the banks have the rates and they are matching bank to bank. 

Every 3 letter agency has indicated that they have signed off on the release and are just as frustrated as we are that it has not been completed.

Iraq has done all that they can to make this happen.  They are in full agreement and their process has been completed enough that they only need to continue playing their role until the announcement.  

This has brought and continues to increase the last thing that was required of them......peace and stability.
Now what you really care about is have I heard that the RV is still scheduled to be presented to us and when.  

Well the answer is a resounding YESSSSSS.  

Several agencies in D.C. and contacts from all around the world are confident that this could at any moment, but the best times are when all U.S. banks are either open or closed.  There is a time scheduled for tonight, BUT WE SHALL SEE.

The banks brought their people in early this morning and they were ready to receive the masses.  So the banks are not the holdup.  

The call centers and cashout centers are manned right at this moment and call center employees are currently on lockdown.  Several banks have notified their centers that this should be the last night (lets hope so).

Guys you and I both know that there are some other factors that are involved in this that we don't discuss openly on the forum.  If tonight is not the last night, I will have a open discussion about (I think, unless I get advised not too) it.

Do not buy dinar or do a reserve on this information.  Do not stayup all night looking for the RV.  If it happens we will send you a text.

Hopefully we won't be doing our regularly scheduled call tomorrow, but if we have to I'll be there.

Enjoy the rest of your night.

TNTDINAR   Tony
Another Bathroom Blast From Hot Dog Tony Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRMcRayEBdG16wiBGQFZWJwxww8FYoPn4JAyeRO3mfegxWq-Dpx

gampy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Another Bathroom Blast From Hot Dog Tony Empty Re: Another Bathroom Blast From Hot Dog Tony

Post by Meme Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:40 am

lmao!  that picture and the partial statement "this could at any moment"  go so well together!  lolololz

If you can't laugh at yourself, you have not lived.
Meme
Meme
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Another Bathroom Blast From Hot Dog Tony Empty Re: Another Bathroom Blast From Hot Dog Tony

Post by Horizon Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:06 am

Ok, its morning!  I went to sleep like Tony said to do, and got plenty of rest so I could wake up and go to the Bank!!!! Wellllll waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting 
I think Tony is a lot of Hot Air....Another Bathroom Blast From Hot Dog Tony 668477876 

Another Bathroom Blast From Hot Dog Tony Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...Another Bathroom Blast From Hot Dog Tony 7_6_8

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum