Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Tony continues on with his story of the day DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Tony continues on with his story of the day

Go down

Tony continues on with his story of the day Empty Tony continues on with his story of the day

Post by Ponee on Mon Sep 23, 2013 11:00 pm

9-23-2013 Intel Guru TNT Tony Was hoping to call you from the bank but the day isn’t over yet. Personnel is sitting at the banks waiting. No problems, just waiting. It should still happen some time today. Just a matter of when. It was at the teller screens yesterday and this morning for 15 minutes. It’s now just a matter of when it gets put back. When you go to the bank to cash in say IQN or VNN you will get a big difference in rate than if you say IQD or VND & that is the difference in rates that people are seeing. I’m getting this information from multiple banks. You must use the right terminology, IQN & VNN. There are two separate rates depending on what you ask for. The base rate is a great rate, higher than we have ever talked about before. The 30 days to cash in is still in place. Everybody is just waiting.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Tony continues on with his story of the day Empty Re: Tony continues on with his story of the day

Post by Ssmith on Tue Sep 24, 2013 3:56 am

Let me get this straight:  We have people in the banks that are just sitting around doing nothing and when the magic button gets pushed, we come into the banks and give them our Dinar.  The amount we receive depends on the code we give them?  Seriously????
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Tony continues on with his story of the day Empty Re: Tony continues on with his story of the day

Post by Horizon on Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:09 am

Remember folks say it right....IQN or VNN....or you won't get the big money!!!!eys scratch lol! 

Tony continues on with his story of the day Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...Tony continues on with his story of the day 7_6_8

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 on Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:37 am

Tony continues on with his story of the day Drink-10

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Tony continues on with his story of the day 2805820865  Tony continues on with his story of the day 2805820865  Tony continues on with his story of the day 2805820865  Tony continues on with his story of the day 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon on Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:42 am

What is that Kool-Aid spiked with???? Cod Liver Oil???? If it was it would clean out the BS!!!!

Tony continues on with his story of the day Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...Tony continues on with his story of the day 7_6_8

Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon on Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:46 am

Sounds like Okie read Tony.....

[..OkieOilMan] JUST RECEIVED WORD OF A LOT OF BANKING EMPLOYEES ACTIVITY GOING ON PRESENTLY.

LET US HOPE THIS IS A GOOD INDICATOR OF THINGS TO COME--

I WILL KEEP YOU INFORMED IF I CAN GET POSTIVE WORD ON PROGRESS OF THE "PROGRAM".----

BLESSINGS GALORE

Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 on Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:49 am

How many times are they gonna call those employees in? Well I suppose that explains why WF lost serious dinero last quarter, they must have paid hundreds of millions in OT alone.

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Tony continues on with his story of the day 2805820865  Tony continues on with his story of the day 2805820865  Tony continues on with his story of the day 2805820865  Tony continues on with his story of the day 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by catman on Tue Sep 24, 2013 10:33 am

@Kevind53 wrote:How many times are they gonna call those employees in? Well I suppose that explains why WF lost serious dinero last quarter, they must have paid hundreds of millions in OT alone.
Kevin, have you not been paying attention?  It is the UST that is paying the bank for all those people sitting around doing nothing (I wonder if they need extra help, sounds like I could do that kind of work) I have seen it posted on recaps more than once so it must be true.
catman
catman
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Undrhil on Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:25 pm

My question is this: if I have a Dinar (or a Dong) that I bought four, five, six months ago and I walk into a bank with it to convert it, they aren't going to ask me which rate (or which type of currency) I want them to use.  They will use the rate for which that Dinar or Dong is valued, correct?

Has anyone seen a IQN?  Is this a new currency or just a new rate for the IQD?

Undrhil

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 on Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:34 pm

IQN and VNN is pure unadulterated guru bull crap.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum