Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» AMERICA’S COLOR REVOLUTION — Brought To You By The U.S. Intelligence Community & Coming To A City Near You
Newb Question...float vs RV I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2024 5:58 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Newb Question...float vs RV I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2024 5:49 am by kenlej

» I am too pretty for math, but....
Newb Question...float vs RV I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:56 pm by Mission1st

» Interesting article
Newb Question...float vs RV I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:34 pm by Mission1st

» Phony Tony: New Platform, same old song and dance
Newb Question...float vs RV I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:32 pm by Mission1st

» The Craziness of Scam by "Tony TNT Renfrow" and the Iraqi Dinar Currency Scam
Newb Question...float vs RV I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2024 12:26 pm by Mission1st

» Even conspiratorial currency speculators aren’t buying a Russian ruble revalue - It’s not the next the Iraqi dinar
Newb Question...float vs RV I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2024 1:04 pm by RamblerNash

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Newb Question...float vs RV I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2024 5:02 pm by Dorotnas

» Carnival Rides
Newb Question...float vs RV I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Newb Question...float vs RV I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Newb Question...float vs RV I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Newb Question...float vs RV I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Newb Question...float vs RV I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Newb Question...float vs RV I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Newb Question...float vs RV I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Newb Question...float vs RV I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Newb Question...float vs RV I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Newb Question...float vs RV I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Newb Question...float vs RV I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Newb Question...float vs RV I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

Newb Question...float vs RV

3 posters

Go down

Newb Question...float vs RV Empty Newb Question...float vs RV

Post by BritishBulldog Sun Sep 22, 2013 5:01 pm

Pardon my newb ignorance...when there is a free float vs an RV does that change the way we would change our IQD in to USD? Would we be able to walk in to a bank and just do the exchange there or would we have to go to somewhere like ICE etc for one vs the other??  Rates better at one vs another??

Also where are you guys buying your IQD and VND from out of curiosity?
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Newb Question...float vs RV Empty Re: Newb Question...float vs RV

Post by Kevind53 Sun Sep 22, 2013 5:25 pm

The end result could be very much the same. A RV would mean we would be seeing a rapid change in value of the Dinar. The rate could be anything. A float would allow the Dinar to seek it's own "level" for the lack of a better word. I suspect that once the rate is out we will be able to go wherever you get the best deal. Banks, dealer, pawn broker ... whatever... As to where we buy, I have not bought in a couple of years, but I purchased all mine from Sterling Currency Group/Dinar Banker.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Newb Question...float vs RV 2805820865  Newb Question...float vs RV 2805820865  Newb Question...float vs RV 2805820865  Newb Question...float vs RV 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by BritishBulldog Mon Sep 23, 2013 11:53 am

So if its an RV...go get the $$ as soon as you can make it to one of those places. A float...wait until the rate is high enough to make me happy?
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Mon Sep 23, 2013 11:56 am

Yes, but a float could take years to come to a rate that makes you happy.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BritishBulldog Mon Sep 23, 2013 12:08 pm

Is there a "minimum" value that a currency has to be at to be considered "international"??  Lets be real...the IQD/VND is worth a hell of alot less than the paper its printed on. So logicaly, at least in my mind, it has to be made "international" at a rate that makes other countries want to use it?  Now the pie in the sky numbers of $20+ won't happen...lets be honest with ourselves here...but I would think somewhere are .5-1.5 dinar per USD would be where it needs to be right?
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Mon Sep 23, 2013 3:55 pm

Actually Viet Nam is already a member of the WTO and has been for some time, so value has nothing to do with it. As best as I can tell, they need full membership status in the WTO in order for the dinar to be fully "international." The WTO and it's agreements determine the protocols for the flow of money between nations. BTW, since it is tossed out from time to time, both Viet Nam and Iraq are full members of the IMF and have been so since 1956. 

I do not believe that any specific rate is needed for accession to fill membership in the WTO. As near as I can see, all that is needed is for the committee to sign off on their application certifying they have met the objectives set forth by the committee in their initial evaluation. Then all that is needed is a 2/3 majority approval by the membership and the candidate country's signing/ratifying of the protocol.

Having said that I do expect we will see an increase in value of the Dinar sooner rather than later. I have heard good arguments for lower rates, say .10/dinar with a float, $1.00 range with or without a float, and $3.50 - $4.00 RVs. Personally I think the strongest arguments point toward the latter, but I would be very happy with $.10 ...

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Newb Question...float vs RV 2805820865  Newb Question...float vs RV 2805820865  Newb Question...float vs RV 2805820865  Newb Question...float vs RV 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Mon Sep 23, 2013 3:59 pm

BritishBulldog wrote:Pardon my newb ignorance...when there is a free float vs an RV does that change the way we would change our IQD in to USD? Would we be able to walk in to a bank and just do the exchange there or would we have to go to somewhere like ICE etc for one vs the other??  Rates better at one vs another??

Also where are you guys buying your IQD and VND from out of curiosity?
BB -  I purchased my IQD from GID Associates.  They have been quick and easy to work with our purchases and with a return.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum