Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Tony speaks -- But I have no CLUE what he is saying...  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Tony speaks -- But I have no CLUE what he is saying...  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Tony speaks -- But I have no CLUE what he is saying...  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Tony speaks -- But I have no CLUE what he is saying...  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Tony speaks -- But I have no CLUE what he is saying...  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Tony speaks -- But I have no CLUE what he is saying...  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Tony speaks -- But I have no CLUE what he is saying...  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Tony speaks -- But I have no CLUE what he is saying...  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Tony speaks -- But I have no CLUE what he is saying...  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Tony speaks -- But I have no CLUE what he is saying...  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Tony speaks -- But I have no CLUE what he is saying...  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Tony speaks -- But I have no CLUE what he is saying...  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Tony speaks -- But I have no CLUE what he is saying...  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Tony speaks -- But I have no CLUE what he is saying...  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Tony speaks -- But I have no CLUE what he is saying...  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Tony speaks -- But I have no CLUE what he is saying...  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Tony speaks -- But I have no CLUE what he is saying...  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Tony speaks -- But I have no CLUE what he is saying...  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Tony speaks -- But I have no CLUE what he is saying...  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Tony speaks -- But I have no CLUE what he is saying...  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Tony speaks -- But I have no CLUE what he is saying...

+2
Ssmith
Ponee
6 posters

Go down

Tony speaks -- But I have no CLUE what he is saying...  Empty Tony speaks -- But I have no CLUE what he is saying...

Post by Ponee Sun Sep 22, 2013 9:52 am

What is all this garbage about okie? Anyone have the skinny on that?

Tony talky talky talky talky

09/21/2013

Tony - Good evening, late late evening. It's the first day of fall and our late night call. I'm doing this call because people have been asking all day for updates about what's happening with Okie, and give you an update. There are some changes in the processing with WF and Chase and the gov't.

T - immediately after the RV I will give a history of what's been going on with these boards for the past 3 years. I'll do it after the fact and you can then go back and see how things progressed and see whether or not I've been telling the truth. That will give you a business lesson about who you can trust.

T - All day long I've been getting calls from DC and overseas, what's in their news there, etc. are they being told the same things? The answer is YES - they are being told about the change that has occured iin the value of their dinar. We haven't seen it and the CBI hasn't seen it. But they're telling their people that so at some point the change has to happen.

T - If Iraq was in charge we would have seen it already. As far as DC has told me they've been authorized for 2 weeks in a row to make an RV announcement. We know they are putting out the info and it's public.

T - what did we learn today? This morning all the bank people (call centers, cash-out centers) were called in at 6AM and they were told to expect the rate to be live and to be busy. But instead they sat around all day playing cards, waiting.

T - it didn't happen for a bunch of reasons. We heard it was being used as a political football. We heard it was because of the debt ceiling issue. We heard that the docs from Syria weren't signed and sealed, which is supposed to happen over the weekend.

T - what we do know is that the system is ready. We know the banks are ready. DC folks are upset it didn't happen. It was supposed to start last night and it didn't. It is supposed to start tonight and 24-48 hours past the start we are supposed to see it. It is going, so everybody is calm. They are looking for it - should be here by Monday. The POTUS is making a speech tomorrow about the economy. May or may not be about the RV. After that we should see it - but don't be surprised if you see it before.

T - I have some really good stuff to give you afterwards.

T - We as intel providers have an opportunity to do the best we can for everyone we can. We do a lot of work. What I don't think is for you to be used and abused and lied to. That is crossing the line with me. As long as I've been in this, we all should have enough dinar.

T - Okie called me after the call yesterday and was a little upset and concerned. He said those guys jumped all over him and it upset him. He is 72 years old, by the way. They continue to threaten him so he's going with me to CE and get the highest rates. When he first called me he told me that 2 of his mods met with G64 and made a deal to sign up with them. They were offered a big amount to go this place (WF) for CE

T - For 2 of his own mods to get together with G64 and then threaten Okie if he didn't go along with them they'd make sure he would get the lowest rate or get black-listed.

T - I'm asking the people doing this to put their names out there - not their screen names - tell you who they are and see that they are not rich. See who you're dealing with and who's doing this to a 72-year old man. Nobody cares if you're getting a higher rate, or 3-4 different levels, etc. just don't lie about. Let them reveal who they are so you can see who you're working with. I didn't like the whole thing. If I'm wrong, tell them to tell you their names. If they won't tell you because they say they're under an NDA, tell them you will not call the 800# until they tell you what they deal is.

T - I've answered the questions now about who the 2 groups are. I told Okie he can go with me and he doesn't need to worry about it.

T - This is going to be announced and is coming out of DC. WF, Chase, and BoA will ALL be able to offer you the same rates - just as high as any other bank - group or no group. They said they made that decision based on what's been going on with these boards.

T - First you have to use the correct terminology. You have to ask to exchange the IQN, NOT the IQD. Based on what you say is what you'll get. If you know what the rate it, the highest rate available, they've been instructed to give that rate to you if you ask for it, regardless of whether or not you're in a group.

T - You will know what the highest rate is so that is what you can ask for. When it comes out we'll put it out. So everybody here will have the same opportunities to get the highest rates available. They don't need your zip code and you don't have to be part of a group.

T - there's a chance you might see something in the next 24 hours. Banks are on standby ready to come in. There will be no codes. You can call the 800# you can get yourself (not what someone else gives you). It's your choice.

T - As of today, the trading dollars for all oil credits around the world were changed from the USD to the Yuan. We know why. We talked about it.

T - we know it was supposed to be a 2-year process. This is the start of it. Right now it's for oil credits only. This is the start of that big picture of them becoming the global currency. Remember the 5 regions being setup by the IMF. There is a power player in each of the 5 regions that will change in early 2014.

T - It was easier to tell you this in a call rather than in a blast. Everything is still in motion - whether it's tomorrow or Monday, the system is already started and there's no stopping it now. I want you to know the decision they made about the groups - that you don't need to be part of a group. They're offering it to anybody who knows. I'm not telling you stop doing what you were going to do. As the questions and if they won't tell you who they are, there's a problem. I know who they are and there is an FBI report on them. If it goes the wrong way it could affect you. Does it affect you? That's the key thing to remember. I don't have a group - I have 40 people who are close (family, relatives, Okie). But I'm not putting together a group. I don't want to be responsible for that many people.

T - This is only going to be an hour call because of east coast people. So I'll take a few questions real quick.

LIVE Q&A STARTING NOW..... C = Caller | T = Tony

C - will you post the rates for the VND/VNN as well? T - yes, you're doing a currency exchange for the VNN and IQN.

C - Who's the announcement coming from? T - Might be cominig from the POTUS, possibly on the Sunday AM programs. He won't blatantly say it.

Pam - can't they ask for the vietnamese dong and iraqi dinar and not have to remember the initials? T - I was told today to use those terms. They're going to low-ball you so take this info and get the best you can.

C - After the announcement that the rate is "live" what is the procedure for you to let us know? T - once it goes live I'll get a call from DC. I'll take to 3 different bank people who can verify the rates are live. Then I'll send out a text that the rate is "live" and that I'll talk to you in an hour. I will see what the ceiling rate is (right now over $20 and the VNN was over $2). I know if you ask for the $3 rate you'll get it.

C - where will the bank's numbers come from? T - If we can track down the bank's numbers we wil post them. It won't be a big announcement on their websites. It won't be in plain site. Or you can call the bank and ask for the 800# for CE.

C - How do we negotiate for the higher rates? T - they're being told if you ask for and it's a legitmate rate, they're supposed to give it to you. If you tell them you know it's the rate because someone you know cashed out, but they won't give it to you, walk out. Don't be afraid to walk out. You've got 30 days if you don't think you're being dealt with honestly. We'll work it out as a team here.

C - Did you see LeGarde's speech? She mentioned another country coming onboard. Do you know which one it is? T - No I don't. I didn't see the speech.

C - I do already have the WF 800# for Foreign Currency Exchange and Wealth Manager. I can send them to you. When we negotiate (even tho I'm part of the Generals, but I'm not happy with them now), can I go to all four different banks? T - yes, you can spread them out at different banks. Whichever gives you the highest rate you can use as leverage at the others and ask them what they're going to do for you.

C - Will these rates be reflected at CBI and Forex? T - they'll have to be reflected at Forex. CBI will only show their in-country rate. What you'll see is not the "real" rate but a special circumstance rate that will eventually level off closer to the Kuwait rate. When the new rate comes out and you see what the KWD rate is, you'll know it will go within $1 of the KWD.

C - When will the news of the Yuan hit the mainstream news? T - I won't. I was told it would take affect today, because it's been negotiated for the past 30 days. C - any news about taxes? T - no news.

T - You want to do a CURRENCY EXCHANGE FOR THE VNN AND IQN. NOT A CASH-IN!

C - the process, within the next 48 hours, is different. Can you tell us something about the PTB that keeps stopping it? T - I don't know that the process is different. I know the people are saying, as of Friday, that the process is in motion. Before they weren't saying that. And they are happy and confident they'll see it by Monday.

C - When they said it couldn't be stopped, had they said this before? T - no, I didn't say it couldn't be stopped, but at this point it shouldn't be.

C - Don't feel bad. You don't have to apologize for not having a group. Now the playing fields are leveled and the banks will all offer the high rates. Was the Parliament holiday confirmed? T - I don't know. I know somebody's listening who can answer that.

C - will the Chinese Yuan be a good lateral move? T - yes, including Canada, China, Australia, and Brazil post-RV.

C - what's with the 24-48 hours? Still a 72-hour waiting period? T - Don't know about that. All the pairs are done. The rates are at the banks now.

C - Do you want to parse words with Mtn Goat about the dinar being international? T - right now we're not seeing the new rates but they did it thinking on Friday morning this would happen. The Iraqi people have been told the process is complete.

C - Did China stop the process on Friday for Petro dollars? T - I was told they didn't like the process and some of the rates some people were getting.

C - I'm a Canadian and need help getting to the International Chat line and in the Forum. T/Pam - we have TNT Global on the Forum but no international chat.

T - Unfortunately this was a short call. RECAP: Everybody is great. Most people think we should see this by Monday. Bank and security personnel were there all day and were told to be on stand-by for tomorrow. Bankers called their people to come in on Monday to cash-out. We were given 3-4 reasons why it didn't go thru but it should go thru now. Listen to the POTUS speech tomorrow for key words that apply. Right before or after (Sunday evening/night) you could see something. The rates were still over $20 for the IQN and came down to $2 for the VNN. You asked about whom I was speaking about regarding Okie: it was Generals64 group that some of his own members went behind his back to join and threatened him even more. Hopefully this Monday it's all over and we can move on. If anything incredible happens I'll do a blast. Otherwise, enjoy your weekend.

END OF CALL.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Tony speaks -- But I have no CLUE what he is saying...  Empty Re: Tony speaks -- But I have no CLUE what he is saying...

Post by Ssmith Sun Sep 22, 2013 11:37 am

Could it be something as simple as creating drama between Okie & Gen64 to take people's mind off the fact that there hasn't been an RV even though they call it every few days?  Or is it to get Okie's followers over to his (Tony's) site and hope they hit his "donate" button?  If Okie is truly being blackmailed by one of his own mods, wonder what they have on him.  The possibilities are endless:  blatant storytelling, making $$$ off his site, etc.  

Stay tuned folks.  Bring popcorn, peanuts and candy for the next episode of "As The Dinar Turns".......

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Tony speaks -- But I have no CLUE what he is saying...  Empty Re: Tony speaks -- But I have no CLUE what he is saying...

Post by Ponee Sun Sep 22, 2013 11:40 am

OH, so He and General64 have something going on then? Did they have a tiff?

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Sun Sep 22, 2013 12:44 pm

BALDERDASH, BULL MALARKY, AND I GUESS IT IS TIME FOR THE BULL CRAP RAG TO BE TOSSED IN.

This clown is so full of it a Christmas goose wouldn't stand a chance!!!  His lies get longer and more involved as he goes along.  He reminds me of PINOCCHIO.

Popcorn, peanuts ..... .  Hello?  Barnum and Bailey Circus?  Can I speak to Tony the Clown?  What?  You say he is standing in a bank line and can't come to the phone?  What about a cell number?  Oh, you don't give out confidential information, hmmmmm.  Ok, then take a message for him will ya?  Ask him to report to the center ring and do his performances.  We are tired of going out behind the stables all the time.  Thank you.  Oh, ask him to bathe as it's getting a little intense to be around him.

FOR SALE:  EAR PROTECTORS, EYE SHADES AND GURU RESISTANT SPECTACLES.  Ask within.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by PALMER01 Sun Sep 22, 2013 1:02 pm

" As far as DC has told me they've been authorized for 2 weeks in a row to make an RV announcement. We know they are putting out the info and it's public."

I would like to see where this is public.

Last edited by PALMER01 on Sun Sep 22, 2013 1:34 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : colors not showing up)
PALMER01
PALMER01
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Sun Sep 22, 2013 4:49 pm

tubby-tony does not have a clue either...not yesterday,today...or tomorrow.

raspberry

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It's the courage to continue that counts."
Winston Churchill
(1874-1965)
hug

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sun Sep 22, 2013 4:49 pm

I'll bet you have some really good stuff Tony, unless of course, you have toked it all by now. NO BOGARTING!!!!!! On the other hand, considering the source ... I'll pass ...

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Tony speaks -- But I have no CLUE what he is saying...  2805820865  Tony speaks -- But I have no CLUE what he is saying...  2805820865  Tony speaks -- But I have no CLUE what he is saying...  2805820865  Tony speaks -- But I have no CLUE what he is saying...  2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum