Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

WHAT IS THE GAZETTE of IRAQ DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

WHAT IS THE GAZETTE of IRAQ

Go down

WHAT IS THE GAZETTE of IRAQ Empty WHAT IS THE GAZETTE of IRAQ

Post by Ponee on Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:15 am

WHAT IS THE GAZETTE of IRAQ -

The Gazette that we need to see documentation of this RV is NOT a newspaper. Yes, there are newspapers in Iraq called the Gazette just as there is here in the U.S., but what we are looking for is the "Official Gazette of Iraq.  It is a legal document.

Official Gazette of Iraq
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to: navigation, search
The Official Gazette of Iraq (Arabic: الوقائع العراقية‎ / ALA-LC: al-Waqā’i‘ al-‘Irāqiyah) has been the official source for the laws and resolutions passed by the Council of Representatives of Iraq since August 1922. Article 125 of the Constitution mandates that laws shall be published in the gazette and shall take effect on the date of their publication, unless stipulated otherwise. It is published by the Ministry of Justice.

In September 2008, the Iraqi Legal Database was launched by the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) through its Programme on Governance in the Arab Region (POGAR), providing a comprehensive database making all Iraqi positive law freely available (only in Arabic) to users online.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

WHAT IS THE GAZETTE of IRAQ Empty Re: WHAT IS THE GAZETTE of IRAQ

Post by Ponee on Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:16 am

Online, I have only  the Official Gazette of Iraq up to 2009 ---

[*]WHAT IS THE GAZETTE of IRAQ Pngimage

[*]671.pdf [0.30 MB]

Last edited by Ponee on Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:24 am; edited 1 time in total

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guru Debunker on Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:19 am

It's a Blog site that was set up for fictitious stories, or should I say interpreted view points on stories. That is why I have always told people, if there is NO actual source with a backing, it's 100% false.

Where Ever You Go, There You Are  WHAT IS THE GAZETTE of IRAQ 258310255

Guru Debunker
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee on Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:25 am

No ---  I am not referring to the blog gazette - I am referring to the actual  GOV't Gazette... there is a difference

The Official Gazette of the Republic of Iraq is an official DOCUMENT

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guru Debunker on Fri Sep 20, 2013 12:48 pm

That's what I'm trying to say, there is NO Gazette. It's a fictitious site, that was designed to post rebuttals to questions imposed by persons asking for factual articles. 2 years ago it was reported on one of the Dinar sites. It was soon left to die, with zero current information being posted. I am looking for the blog that brought it to light. When I find it I will for sure post it.

Guru Debunker
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee on Fri Sep 20, 2013 12:55 pm

Thank you, I didn't read dinar sites 2 years ago so I would have missed that one...

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 on Fri Sep 20, 2013 1:02 pm

Here are a couple of official Iraqi sites ... the first does have copies of the Gazette, unfortunately in Arabic and PDF format so the websites can not translate them.

http://www.egov.gov.iq/egov-iraq/index.jsp?sid=1&id=159&pid=1&lng=en

http://www.mofa.gov.iq/en/

http://www.iraqiembassy.us/

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

WHAT IS THE GAZETTE of IRAQ 2805820865  WHAT IS THE GAZETTE of IRAQ 2805820865  WHAT IS THE GAZETTE of IRAQ 2805820865  WHAT IS THE GAZETTE of IRAQ 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guru Debunker on Fri Sep 20, 2013 1:18 pm

Kev,
I cant find anything with the Term Gazzette on the first site? But if its in Arabic only that should tell you something about who is pushing these stories. Good Job on posting the sites. Just my opinion but maybe we should start focusing on digging into these articles that are mentioned by these Roos, and show them for what they are. 
Thx

Guru Debunker
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee on Fri Sep 20, 2013 1:28 pm

I have seen other years of the Gazette that date way back before the DINAR DRAMA...   It is an actual Political yearly document.   I don't know what those sites were posting about but it wasnt the Republic of Iraq Gazette.   It isn't a site or a blog.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daox13 on Fri Sep 20, 2013 1:32 pm

@Ponee wrote:I have seen other years of the Gazette that date way back before the DINAR DRAMA...   It is an actual Political yearly document.   I don't know what those sites were posting about but it wasnt the Republic of Iraq Gazette.   It isn't a site or a blog.
You are correct there is a Gazette that is not a rebuttal as stated before.. there are many of those out there and they are easy to spot.

You one you are speaking of is the Official Gazette and has been used for many many many years...

Just as there is in the USA and many others countries, there are wannabes and copy cats that have the same name and pump out false or speculative information.

You are correct Ponee.. it does exist.. how to find it? that I can not help with.
Daox13
Daox13
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daox13 on Fri Sep 20, 2013 1:34 pm

I also Agree with Guru Debunker.. lets start throwing there mess back at them.. they are so bad at telling lies now it would be easy to throw all of them under the bus.

couch  Always Be Cautiously Optimistic
Daox13
Daox13
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guru Debunker on Fri Sep 20, 2013 1:57 pm

Let me try this again, There are sites you can pull up that use the terms Iraq Gazette. Below I have posted a few. I would have posted more, but when you tap on them they go right back to the ones listed below.
Official Gazette of Iraq: Basically a Propaganda Site with videos
One Dinar to rule them all: when you go to this site, there is a small blurb that mentions the Gazette, no links for a Gazette.
Alwaqai Aliraqiya official gazette of the republic: Government site, sales site, not much to do with anything. 

The Official Gazette that DAOX13 speaks of goes direct to a Iraqi Dinar News: Dinar sales which does post some types of articles from someone that claims to be from a Gazette. You cannot pull up any links that DO NOT bring you back to one of the listed links I presented. The Gazette tat you speak of that has been around for many many many years are in fact these Made up Blogs. Wow, tat shows how long you have been in the game... I'm telling you, their is NO REAL GAZETTE.

Guru Debunker
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 on Fri Sep 20, 2013 2:00 pm

Official Gazette of Iraq
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Official Gazette of Iraq (Arabic: الوقائع العراقية‎ / ALA-LC: al-Waqā’i‘ al-‘Irāqiyah) has been the official source for the laws and resolutions passed by the Council of Representatives of Iraq since August 1922. Article 125 of the Constitution mandates that laws shall be published in the gazette and shall take effect on the date of their publication, unless stipulated otherwise. It is published by the Ministry of Justice.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Official_Gazette_of_Iraq

Love understands, Love supports, comforts and, cares for. Love forgives. Love also honors, respects and, believes
so please;
Love each other and yourself ...rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daox13 on Fri Sep 20, 2013 2:01 pm

@Guru Debunker wrote:Let me try this again, There are sites you can pull up that use the terms Iraq Gazette. Below I have posted a few. I would have posted more, but when you tap on them they go right back to the ones listed below.
Official Gazette of Iraq: Basically a Propaganda Site with videos
One Dinar to rule them all: when you go to this site, there is a small blurb that mentions the Gazette, no links for a Gazette.
Alwaqai Aliraqiya official gazette of the republic: Government site, sales site, not much to do with anything. 

The Official Gazette that DAOX13 speaks of goes direct to a Iraqi Dinar News: Dinar sales which does post some types of articles from someone that claims to be from a Gazette. You cannot pull up any links that DO NOT bring you back to one of the listed links I presented. The Gazette tat you speak of that has been around for many many many years are in fact these Made up Blogs. Wow, tat shows how long you have been in the game... I'm telling you, their is NO REAL GAZETTE.
That is not the one I speak of because it is not a website...
Daox13
Daox13
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wpsmit on Fri Sep 20, 2013 2:02 pm

I guess i'm a bit confused. Are y'all saying there is no Gazette or that there is not a website showing the Gazette's entries. I thought it was similar to our Congressional Record

Imagine that....me being confused!

EVEN CRAZIES LOVE INDEPENDENCE DAY
wpsmit
wpsmit
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 on Fri Sep 20, 2013 2:05 pm

here in the states of coarse different paper for each different "jurisdiction" There is a "legal news"  These are generally set out at courthouse buildings. 

Example of one use here in the States;   You are being divorced by your wife, no one can find you to serve you your papers, proceedings will be placed in this "news paper" then whether or not you actually see it,.... you have been served.

In Iraq the Gazette is the "official posting" supposedly not biased by any reporter and is used to notify the people of changes in laws etc.

Love understands, Love supports, comforts and, cares for. Love forgives. Love also honors, respects and, believes
so please;
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 on Fri Sep 20, 2013 2:07 pm

Here is the Gazette website. http://en.io.gov.mo/Links/record/97.aspx

so please;
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daox13 on Fri Sep 20, 2013 2:09 pm

No what I am saying is there is not a "gazette website" ( at least that i am aware of I'm sure there is a link that lets you see new postings on it)... it is something the government used to inform the public on laws that will be put in place.. it is old fashion ( before reliable internet) like mentioned above 1920's old fashion printed on paper and passed out... now whether or not it has been turned into an electronic document now I honestly do not know. but it is not a blog or speculation website run by Guru's or Dinar pushers..

couch  Always Be Cautiously Optimistic
Daox13
Daox13
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daox13 on Fri Sep 20, 2013 3:28 pm

@Guru Debunker wrote:Wow, tat shows how long you have been in the game... I'm telling you, their is NO REAL GAZETTE.
And please do not insult my Intelligence I never did that with you. I'm sorry but on this topic you are wrong and there is and has been a real factual Official Gazette in Iraq for 90+ years and it was before "blogging"
Daox13
Daox13
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wpsmit on Fri Sep 20, 2013 3:52 pm

It sure looks to me like ole reliable Rick has shown that yes their is a bonafide Gazette and while no, it does not have a website, it really is a link on their gov website.

I don't know about y'all but that pretty much puts it to bed for me.

That was my understanding of how the passage of laws works (along with 3 readings) prior to printing
Thanks rick for validating

EVEN CRAZIES LOVE INDEPENDENCE DAY
wpsmit
wpsmit
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee on Fri Sep 20, 2013 4:11 pm

I had the link for that also, i didnt use it because it is written in Portuguese.  Made me wonder what was up with that

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 on Fri Sep 20, 2013 4:49 pm

@Guru Debunker wrote:Kev,
I cant find anything with the Term Gazzette on the first site? But if its in Arabic only that should tell you something about who is pushing these stories. Good Job on posting the sites. Just my opinion but maybe we should start focusing on digging into these articles that are mentioned by these Roos, and show them for what they are. 
Thx
Problem is most often, the articles can't be found because they don't exist. On the first link, click on the council of ministers  on the left near the top. You will see a link for the gazette on the right at the bottom of the blue box with Iraq's Constitution at the top. Unfortunately they are all in PDF form so the translation programs I have can't render them to English.

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

WHAT IS THE GAZETTE of IRAQ 2805820865  WHAT IS THE GAZETTE of IRAQ 2805820865  WHAT IS THE GAZETTE of IRAQ 2805820865  WHAT IS THE GAZETTE of IRAQ 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guru Debunker on Sat Sep 21, 2013 1:42 am

Yup it's there, as I have said it means Nothing, just a ploy the gurus use to further their cause. For those that read the headline without the story, and claim to know the whole truth. Thanks

Guru Debunker
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 on Sat Sep 21, 2013 1:14 pm

It actually is the official record of their laws, much like our Congressional Record. But as near as I can determine, it is only published quarterly and there does not seem to be an online version, so how the roos can say some law was passed and is published in it is beyond me.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum