Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
N. Agency publishes the terms of the peace agreement signed by the social Iraq's political leaders I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
N. Agency publishes the terms of the peace agreement signed by the social Iraq's political leaders I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
N. Agency publishes the terms of the peace agreement signed by the social Iraq's political leaders I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
N. Agency publishes the terms of the peace agreement signed by the social Iraq's political leaders I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
N. Agency publishes the terms of the peace agreement signed by the social Iraq's political leaders I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
N. Agency publishes the terms of the peace agreement signed by the social Iraq's political leaders I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
N. Agency publishes the terms of the peace agreement signed by the social Iraq's political leaders I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
N. Agency publishes the terms of the peace agreement signed by the social Iraq's political leaders I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
N. Agency publishes the terms of the peace agreement signed by the social Iraq's political leaders I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
N. Agency publishes the terms of the peace agreement signed by the social Iraq's political leaders I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
N. Agency publishes the terms of the peace agreement signed by the social Iraq's political leaders I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
N. Agency publishes the terms of the peace agreement signed by the social Iraq's political leaders I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
N. Agency publishes the terms of the peace agreement signed by the social Iraq's political leaders I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
N. Agency publishes the terms of the peace agreement signed by the social Iraq's political leaders I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
N. Agency publishes the terms of the peace agreement signed by the social Iraq's political leaders I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
N. Agency publishes the terms of the peace agreement signed by the social Iraq's political leaders I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
N. Agency publishes the terms of the peace agreement signed by the social Iraq's political leaders I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
N. Agency publishes the terms of the peace agreement signed by the social Iraq's political leaders I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
N. Agency publishes the terms of the peace agreement signed by the social Iraq's political leaders I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
N. Agency publishes the terms of the peace agreement signed by the social Iraq's political leaders I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

N. Agency publishes the terms of the peace agreement signed by the social Iraq's political leaders

Go down

N. Agency publishes the terms of the peace agreement signed by the social Iraq's political leaders Empty N. Agency publishes the terms of the peace agreement signed by the social Iraq's political leaders

Post by Ponee Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:28 am

N. Agency publishes the terms of the peace agreement signed by the social Iraq's political leaders

Included a document of social peace, which was signed by political leaders in Iraq to form a higher committee adopted a program of peace in Iraq and the Commission will adopt the Constitution essential reference and a standard in every Qdahotaatnol handle disputes that may arise in the political scene is consensual and what to Aantqd of the constitutional powers of the authorities with competence and dedication more democratic and based on the principle of separation of powers.
And suggest that "what comes out of committee is a reputable recommendations and collaborates participants in the initiative and the political blocs to find a common understanding between the citizens and the state and face the phenomenon of terrorism and militias in all its dimensions.

It also provides to find a practical and legal in dealing with the Baath Party and its components and a commitment to the powers granted to the provincial governors and to balance the state apparatus and degrees Supreme civil, military and economic and social development Corner basis in the political and social stability and the adoption of the Council of Ministers and in coordination with the Presidency of the Republic of drafting the necessary laws to solve problems , as well as the adoption of a code of honor agree to its terms and vows to everyone to respect and abide by it.

The steps came work of the Convention 15, paragraph b, as shown in below

Action Steps
1 - the formation of a higher committee chaired by the Vice President and the membership of a number of leaders of political blocs agreed on the number of participants with a view to adopting a program of social peace in Iraq and the adoption of all the mechanisms leading to achieve and initialized.

2 - The Committee shall adopt the Constitution essential reference and a standard in every case stipulated because the constitutional provisions binding and can not disable either the issues that kept silent about the Constitution Fbalamkan dialogue around and agreed upon and what does not constitute a conflict with any text contained therein, including the political agreements and the light that we must work to achieve what has been agreed upon them after the removal of all barriers to implementation.

3 - The Committee and deems to attend meetings regularly or emergency when necessary to follow the stages of what has been agreed upon.

4 - Treatment differences that may arise or get in a consensual political scene and including to Aantqd of the constitutional powers of the competent authorities.

5 - To ensure social peace and the development of the political process through dedicating more democracy and abide by the constitution and complete the building of state institutions and work to strengthen and adopt the principle of separation of powers.

6 - مايصدر the Committee is a reputable recommendations of the participants in the initiative seeks to create the political climate for its implementation and in the interest of Iraq and its people.

7 - co-participants in the initiative and the political blocs to find a common understanding between citizens and State represented its institutions concerned is to provide reassurance and to find mechanisms to achieve and implement the demands of citizens and the legitimate protesters and possible in all provinces and that اتتعارض with the Constitution.

8 - face the phenomenon of terrorism and militias in all its dimensions and identify ways of eliminating it altogether by drying up their source and eliminate the factors that motivate and reasons for its existence and arms limitation, however, the security authorities authorized official solidarity and responsibility displayed by everyone.

9 - adopt a national political forces to participate in the initiative of the social ladder a serious process and mechanisms crucial to meet the financial and administrative corruption, which threatens the state structure and the safety of the community.

10 - find a practical and legal vision in dealing with the Baath Party and its components with the need to win to the victims of the Baath and its repressive policy and redress in order to achieve the goal that the Constitution sought to him and stated in its articles and clauses.

11 - Commitment to the powers granted to the provincial councils and governors to achieve the constitutional and legal texts and to serve the citizens and achieve the desired development.

12 - to balance the state apparatus and degrees higher civil and military as stipulated by the Constitution and its application smoothly and objectively Aazbb to confuse the government's performance and this is done through the institutions of the state and the contribution of all political forces to participate in the earnest and sincere to achieve this for Mafany to reassure the people and the unity of its components.

13 - the economic and social development Corner basis in political and social stability and the Commission statement on the basis of achieving economic and social development in Iraq through a process of sober vision, strengthen the role of women, youth and involve civil society organizations in the process of development and construction.

14 - Council of Ministers adopted, in coordination with the Presidency of the Republic drafting bills needed to solve the problems that consideration by the Committee, including confirms the commitment of speech in the case of legal contexts legislation of laws and not of any law legislation the government holds political and financial commitments without its consent.

15 - the adoption of a code of conduct agreed to its terms and vows to everyone to respect and adhere to it, and what constitutes a definite guarantee for lasting harmony, understanding and cooperation in support of joint work in a positive spirit and sincere fraternal order to promote confidence and dedication among all political forces  

http://translate.google.com/translate?depth=1&hl=en&rurl=translate.google.com&tl=en&u=http://www.faceiraq.com/inews.php%3Fid%3D2039193

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum