Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Allawi: Maliki does not want to cvooperate with powerful partners and plans to destroy its partners I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Allawi: Maliki does not want to cvooperate with powerful partners and plans to destroy its partners I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Allawi: Maliki does not want to cvooperate with powerful partners and plans to destroy its partners I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Allawi: Maliki does not want to cvooperate with powerful partners and plans to destroy its partners I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Allawi: Maliki does not want to cvooperate with powerful partners and plans to destroy its partners I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Allawi: Maliki does not want to cvooperate with powerful partners and plans to destroy its partners I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Allawi: Maliki does not want to cvooperate with powerful partners and plans to destroy its partners I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Allawi: Maliki does not want to cvooperate with powerful partners and plans to destroy its partners I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Allawi: Maliki does not want to cvooperate with powerful partners and plans to destroy its partners I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Allawi: Maliki does not want to cvooperate with powerful partners and plans to destroy its partners I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Allawi: Maliki does not want to cvooperate with powerful partners and plans to destroy its partners I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Allawi: Maliki does not want to cvooperate with powerful partners and plans to destroy its partners I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Allawi: Maliki does not want to cvooperate with powerful partners and plans to destroy its partners I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Allawi: Maliki does not want to cvooperate with powerful partners and plans to destroy its partners I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Allawi: Maliki does not want to cvooperate with powerful partners and plans to destroy its partners I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Allawi: Maliki does not want to cvooperate with powerful partners and plans to destroy its partners I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Allawi: Maliki does not want to cvooperate with powerful partners and plans to destroy its partners I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Allawi: Maliki does not want to cvooperate with powerful partners and plans to destroy its partners I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Allawi: Maliki does not want to cvooperate with powerful partners and plans to destroy its partners I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Allawi: Maliki does not want to cvooperate with powerful partners and plans to destroy its partners I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Allawi: Maliki does not want to cvooperate with powerful partners and plans to destroy its partners

2 posters

Go down

Allawi: Maliki does not want to cvooperate with powerful partners and plans to destroy its partners Empty Allawi: Maliki does not want to cvooperate with powerful partners and plans to destroy its partners

Post by Ponee Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:34 am

Allawi: Maliki does not want to cvooperate with powerful partners and plans to destroy its partners

The leader of the Iraqi List, Iyad Allawi, he was not passive in dealing with the government of Nouri al-Maliki since 2006, but the Prime Minister has lost a lot of opportunities, when he refused offers of cooperation, especially in the Arab and international relations, that would alleviate many of the crises in Iraq.

said Allawi said in an interview, that he was an al-Maliki before each round of international or Arab, that he is ready to help pave the way for dialogues useful information about the different needs of Iraq, taking advantage of the 'balance of relations' But Maliki was refusing to deal with these opportunities.

Allawi said, speaking about his relationship with the leader of a coalition of state law, 'I've helped him to visit Saudi Arabia, and basically I got to know the leaders of the Dawa Party in Riyadh, before the fall of Saddam Hussein .. But Maliki does not want to cooperate with strong partners, but plans to destroy its partners and this is what he told me U.S. Ambassador James Jeffrey, two years ago '. believe Allawi said there's a great opportunity to correct relations with the Arabs' whenever the increasing volume of political moderation in Iraq, referring to his conviction obtaining fundamental change After the elections in 2014 'will be Shiite moderates centered in cooperation with the national forces Other', refusing to 'exaggerations' in the filming of the size of the problem with Arab powers in the region, and said,' This successful visits to the task carried out by the leaders of the Shiites, senior, to the capitals of Arab and Gulf and Turkey, and received unison large ..

And who failed this is a coalition of state law, 'indicating that the problem is' not sectarian' level and shape posed by team-Maliki, stressing at the same time that he personally calling on Iran to permanently into the 'great relationship and correct' although it is more critical of its policies in Iraq and the region. He spoke Allawi, in an interview with the newspaper term for the border dispute between Iraq and Kuwait, saying that the dispute over the Khawr Abd Allah 'was dissolved in our hands' cross-venture company Hanna Sheikh Iraqi raised since 2004, a project to build dozens of berths shipping deepened sea, about save us from conflicts in water Regional with either Iran or Kuwait ', but the group Jmdoh 8 years.' and added that both of Adel Abdul Mahdi and Barham Saleh, were part of the Iraqi team enthusiastic project to revive FAO 'which meant انعاشا of Iraq from the south even Kurdistan.' and talked about his success that day to gain support a large project from London, Amsterdam and Abu Dhabi 'It is a political project giant more than just a port', but the government Maliki has Btanase this serious matter, as head of the first government established after the fall of the Iraqi regime of Saddam Hussein.

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=2&hl=en&rurl=translate.google.com&tl=en&u=http://www.xendan.org/arabic/drejaA.aspx%3FJmara%3D18598%26Jor%3D2&usg=ALkJrhhdfCMvRbHG5G1Ec3N3y4m_D6JS6Q

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Allawi: Maliki does not want to cvooperate with powerful partners and plans to destroy its partners Empty Re: Allawi: Maliki does not want to cvooperate with powerful partners and plans to destroy its partners

Post by Jayzze Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:43 am

a and m have no love for each other with that said a has constantly ran is mouth caused trouble then vanished . i a not saying  is any better bt for now e is signing agreeents and doing something  positive even thoug is motives are suspect. i hope he does not interfere with tommorows signing agreeent
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum